Ivory Dome - Scalp Calcification Theory

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve been doing this for the best part of 4 weeks now. 4000iu of vitd3, two pills of mk7 (can’t remember what IU it is) and magnesium and I feel like it may actually be making things worse?? If the calcification is happening due to male pattern baldness, is taking mk7 possibly making the calcification process faster as it makes the transport of the calcium more efficient and therefore going to where the body is signalling to go (scalp)?

I say this as all of a sudden whenever I roll my head to the back or sides I’m getting a clicking noise in my head (mostly in the back of my head where it shouldn’t even be balding). Saying this, I’ve also had the flu for about a month now, but yeah, is it possible mk7 is actually speeding up calcification?
I've been taking MK-7 for long time now and if it were to speed up calcification in my veins then I would have had a stroke or worse by now. That sound you are hearing has to be related to something else. I am not a doctor so I can't tell you for certain. I highly doubt that you are using a higher dose of MK-7 and vitamin D than me.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well don’t expect two vitamins alone to regrow hair. They contribute to the calcification angle. It takes multiple things for a scalp to bald so it would take multiple to fight it. Micro needle seems to fight calcification and I read somewhere that sandalore contributes as well. From most studies that I read about hair loss it is now believed that there most likely won’t be a one treatment cure but multiple one.

I don't take only Vit D+K2.

Here is my regimen :

Vit D
K2 mk7
Ketoconazole 2%
Cooper peptides (GHK-CU)
Custom 5% minoxidil with : Adenosine, tretinoin, melatonin
Stemoxydine with 12% Sodium Valproate ( tried VPA too).
Demaroller 1.5mm
Licl
DMSO+Castor oil
Dutasteride 0.5mg/day

We never get proof about this sclap calcification theory...

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My only problem with this theory is - if calcification was the main cause (and not an additional side effect of whatever causes baldness), how would transplanted follicles survive? You would think transplants would be largely unsuccessful if calcification was the main driving force behind baldness and not one component

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
RIP. Maybe because he was racist towards Asians in his recent posts. Who knows.
Glad for the high levels of autism on this site!
Thought it was obviously a light hearted joke

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking vitamin D3 and K2 (MK-7) for awhile. I take them for something unrelated to hair loss. Although they can be taken at different times, it was recommended by my doctor to take them together and after eating. I stuck with his recommendation. I take both vitamins with black pepper for enhancement.

I did a quick search and found this:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613455/
You should take magnesium as it is an essential part of calcium metabolism. I did not see results until i added it

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm taking 10 000UI Vit D a day with K2 mk7 since a lot of years. Very good to help with tiredness but never helped on Androgenetic Alopecia...Don't take hope on this ;)
You’re taking duta and a bunch of other crap, that’s why it’s not working...
Clearly I wrote your hormones must be healthy and balanced, and avoid drugs or anything interfering

Last edited:

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You’re taking duta and a bunch of other crap, that’s why it’s not working...
Clearly I wrote your hormones must be healthy and balanced, and avoid drugs or anything interfering

L.O.L

Always the same statment about calcification since+ 10 years...Like all the sh*t statment on ImmortalHair forum.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
L.O.L

Always the same statment about calcification since+ 10 years...Like all the sh*t statment on ImmortalHair forum.
Lol retard I said fix your hormones before trying decalfication, yet here you are on several hormone altering things

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I already tried lot of thing before taking dutasteride. I take vit D3+k2 since 7 years now.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A tip from my trial and error of taking D after having a deficiency: Ive noticed that, for some reason, my D supplement seems to absorb better if I take it after my last meal of the day with some pecans or walnuts. Don't know why the pecans and walnuts help, but they seems to. Idk lol

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking 10,000 IU D3, 1.5mg K2, 750mg magnesium oxide oral, transdermal magnesium oil spray, and biotin pills for about two weeks now, with daily scalp massages and weekly 1.5mm dermarolling. I’ve also been using castor and coconut oil twice a week.

Hair hadn’t been falling out at all beforehand since I fixed my diet and lifestyle after finasteride wrecked my hormones, but in the past couple weeks I’ve noticed a great improvement in the overall health of my hair—not only is it still not falling out, but it’s much thicker and stronger. I eat a ludicrous amount of veggies and exercise 6 days a week, making sure to do cardio after each workout to improve blood flow.

I’m only 19, but my male pattern baldness genes are very aggressive (maternal grandpa was NW3ish by 20, dad was NW4 by mid-20s). I’m going to continue this routine, at the very least I hope it will maintain my NW1.5 until big pharma comes to the rescue with an easy, side-free maintenance option. Not going back to the limp dick I had on finasteride, lol.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking 10,000 IU D3, 1.5mg K2, 750mg magnesium oxide oral, transdermal magnesium oil spray, and biotin pills for about two weeks now, with daily scalp massages and weekly 1.5mm dermarolling. I’ve also been using castor and coconut oil twice a week.

Hair hadn’t been falling out at all beforehand since I fixed my diet and lifestyle after finasteride wrecked my hormones, but in the past couple weeks I’ve noticed a great improvement in the overall health of my hair—not only is it still not falling out, but it’s much thicker and stronger. I eat a ludicrous amount of veggies and exercise 6 days a week, making sure to do cardio after each workout to improve blood flow.

I’m only 19, but my male pattern baldness genes are very aggressive (maternal grandpa was NW3ish by 20, dad was NW4 by mid-20s). I’m going to continue this routine, at the very least I hope it will maintain my NW1.5 until big pharma comes to the rescue with an easy, side-free maintenance option. Not going back to the limp dick I had on finasteride, lol.

So prepare for NW4 in early mid-20's
I've seen your pics
RiP

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
So prepare for NW4 in early mid-20's
I've seen your pics
RiP
I am preparing. If it happens, it’s not the end of the world. Could always be worse. Could wind up posting on a hair loss forum under the name “balderbaldybald” trying to get people in the early stages of hair loss to give up hope.

Now that would be f*****g pathetic.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A tip from my trial and error of taking D after having a deficiency: Ive noticed that, for some reason, my D supplement seems to absorb better if I take it after my last meal of the day with some pecans or walnuts. Don't know why the pecans and walnuts help, but they seems to. Idk lol

Simply because vit D is lypophylic and have to be taken with fatty meal.