Ivory Dome - Scalp Calcification Theory

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read my messages bro. You’re projecting your own experiences on me. My hair isn’t even falling out—my hairline hasn’t moved in eight months, and hasn’t visually changed since age 16. I’m doing far better than my dad, my brother, and my maternal grandpa were at this age (makes me wonder if I could’ve struck gold and gotten my maternal grandma’s hair genes, but I digress). If/when it starts up again aggressively I’ll try cb, maybe seti. If despite everything I end up with a gleaming bald head at age 25, I’ll survive, as long as my dick works.

You were already NW2 at 16 too ? Welcome mate
But you're definetly balding...don't think you'll genetically escape it, that will be a huge mistake

You're not safe, sorry to say that but denial is the worst reaction

Edit : Again, i've seen your pics, and your hairline is pretty high, now way you were born with.Check on some of your pre-puberty pics

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were already NW2 at 16 too ? Welcome mate
But you're definetly balding...don't think you'll genetically escape it, that will be a huge mistake

You're not safe, sorry to say that but denial is the worst reaction

Edit : Again, i've seen your pics, and your hairline is pretty high, now way you were born with.Check on some of your pre-puberty pics

Oh for sure, I’m not claiming I was born with my exact hairline, it receded in puberty—I’m definitely prone to baldness and intense hair loss could happen at any moment. But the fact of the matter is that nothing has changed for the past year or so, and I’m pretty sure it’s stayed the same since I had my first signs of recession in early high school. I don’t want to re-open the pandora’s box of anti-androgen sides again unless I absolutely have to, and right now I don’t have to.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you people forcing him or.preaching him that only antoandrogens is solution? If he had bad experience with it why should he use it again?
@WaterlooSunrise I am with you . try alternative therapy like massage and dietary changes,see if it could work for you. Best luck.

Because unfortunatly it is...
sh*t, at least do Trinov, weakest and safest topical solution available, literally 'lotion for pussies', better name.

Btw, move this thread to alternative treatments section, this has nothing to do in the new research section.All those alternative treatments y'all talking about are known for decades

Irony is, you're all thinking you're doing some cutting edge breakthrough....just lol
If you want 100% of daily vitamin D(1,2,3 whatever) just take 60min of sun exposure...simple as that

And think about all the shiny baldheads that take much more sun exposure on their scalp per day...this is laughable
Vitamin D3....like really ? Kind of advice you find in normies articles like perfectmenhealth

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because unfortunatly it is...
sh*t, at least do Trinov, weakest and safest topical solution available, literally 'lotion for pussies', better name.

Btw, move this thread to alternative treatments section, this has nothing to do in the new research section.All those alternative treatments y'all talking about are known for decades

Irony is, you're all thinking you're doing some cutting edge breakthrough....just lol
If you want 100% of daily vitamin D(1,2,3 whatever) just take 60min of sun exposure...simple as that

And think about all the shiny baldheads that take much more sun exposure on their scalp per day...this is laughable
Vitamin D3....like really ? Kind of advice you find in normies articles like perfectmenhealth
You’re so retarded

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beleiver in fibrosis calcification theory here

my current regimen

- 1.5mm dermarolling every 2-4 weeks,
- scalp massages with a wooden anti cellulite brush.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what would you guys recommend i add to my regimen and why?

That would be helpful, because im clueless about how to prevent inflamation.

side note :it's weird that we have inflamation but tons of men eat junk all the time or have a very inflamatory lifestyle and they are nw1, i would like an explaination for that. thanks!

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beleiver in fibrosis calcification theory here

my current regimen

- 1.5mm dermarolling every 2-4 weeks,
- scalp massages with a wooden anti cellulite brush.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what would you guys recommend i add to my regimen and why?

That would be helpful, because im clueless about how to prevent inflamation.

side note :it's weird that we have inflamation but tons of men eat junk all the time or have a very inflamatory lifestyle and they are nw1, i would like an explaination for that. thanks!
Interesting as someone else in the microneedling thread was seeing results just from needling and massages. I may start a similar regimen.
How aggressive was your hair loss? And how do you do massages? Thanks

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok so the goal is : balance our hormones and take vit D3, magnesium and k2. can taking all of those supplements cause calcium deposit in our arteries and kill us?

Our hunter gatherer ancestors never went bald because they had access to all those minerals/vitamins in their diet naturally.

maybe its best to find a really natural supplement brand or just try to get those vitamins in our diet instead of supplementing?

idk, i feel like supplementing could cause potential problems.

------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note, right now im 20 and i just released that my ''health problems'' that could be related to thyroid according to my research

- cold feet and hands and knees sometimes ....... i get cold when im inside on my computer, when i dont move alot i get cold easily at home, i tend to not get this in the summer. (could be the cause of depression anxiety)

- constipation slow metabolism (could be the cause of depression anxiety) ( fiber dosent seem to help)

- scalopped tongue/white tongue ( scalopped tongue dosent happend that often tho )

- depression anxiety ( probably because im balding, constipated, 20 years old phase pressure about success)

- random fatigue

- foam in urine ( a little bit but the foam goes away remotely fast)

- hairloss in temples and crown for 1year and a half (could be the cause of depression anxiety)

most of these symptoms are pretty mild for now but i think they will get worse overtime.

im wondering what steps i need to take to solve my problems.

im about to get my blood tests and i might meet nutritionist.......... but my experience with ''experts'' is that they dont know anything and its frustating.

i might update on here in case people are interested

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Whatever potential benefits from reducing inflammation, de-calcifying, taking supplements are all absolutely superseded by genetics.

So it's not that they mightn't help or even work, it's that there are some people out there who could do none of those things, have the worst diet, no vitamin D, incredible calcification and inflammation, and yet a full head of hair. This is evidently, observably true.

It's true that there are some guys that could do all these things to the max and still go bald.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever potential benefits from reducing inflammation, de-calcifying, taking supplements are all absolutely superseded by genetics.

So it's not that they mightn't help or even work, it's that there are some people out there who could do none of those things, have the worst diet, no vitamin D, incredible calcification and inflammation, and yet a full head of hair. This is evidently, observably true.

It's true that there are some guys that could do all these things to the max and still go bald.

at the end of the day, its obvious that its the inflamation of dht causing this, most peoples hair on the back and sides is completely strong or unaffected by dht. and males that do sex transion grow their hair back in bald spots

And it's unfortunate that dht is linked to one of the most important things : sex.
Because we cant really block it without affecting our whole body system.

Apparently almost nothing can overpower androgens, even minoxidil stops working at some point.

If we want to win this battle, we need to address androgens locally,

the harsh thruth is that it's hard to imagine an anti androgen that will protect the whole scalp from dht while not affecting the rest of the body....... sounds almost impossible.

researchers/compagnies shouldn't really be focusing on using medication.

Trying to find dht resistant follicles or other ways to boost the scalp circulation/enviroment would be the best bet, it would probably be easier to only improve circulation on the scalp, while not affecting the whole body. We arent there yet. it seems that everything goes systemic unfortunately.

its not for no reason that bald men have less circulation on their scalp. follicles need blood to survive, thats why microneedling works, it forces the body to bring blood to repair the small wounds, so it helps to follicles constantly affected by dht to stay alive.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at the end of the day, its obvious that its the inflamation of dht causing this, most peoples hair on the back and sides is completely strong or unaffected by dht. and males that do sex transion grow their hair back in bald spots

And it's unfortunate that dht is linked to one of the most important things : sex.
Because we cant really block it without affecting our whole body system.

Apparently almost nothing can overpower androgens, even minoxidil stops working at some point.

If we want to win this battle, we need to address androgens locally,

the harsh thruth is that it's hard to imagine an anti androgen that will protect the whole scalp from dht while not affecting the rest of the body....... sounds almost impossible.

researchers/compagnies shouldn't really be focusing on using medication.

Trying to find dht resistant follicles or other ways to boost the scalp circulation/enviroment would be the best bet, it would probably be easier to only improve circulation on the scalp, while not affecting the whole body. We arent there yet. it seems that everything goes systemic unfortunately.

its not for no reason that bald men have less circulation on their scalp. follicles need blood to survive, thats why microneedling works, it forces the body to bring blood to repair the small wounds, so it helps to follicles constantly affected by dht to stay alive.

Idk, you can assault beard follicles with dht an they know exactly what to do, and have no problems dealing this it. I'd say it's more about an issue with the dermal papilla cells on the top of the head having an issue, being unable to deal with it as they should, as opposed to the actual dht being the issue. Like maybe the dermal papilla cells somehow begin to have a disproportionate amount or receptors that receive dht and testosterone as aposed to estrogen. This means that even if there were a proper balance of estrogen and testosterone in the body, the hair follicle would still be getting way too much dht.

Maybe another thing could be some other issue with cell signaling on the top of the scalp. Like, for instance fat cells will be acumalated unnecessarily by the body, if signaling from the fat cells to the brain is out of whack. Since the brain has no way to know how much fat there is it just assumes the worst and stores everything. Maybe there is some similar thing going on in the scalp. I'm sure the body knowing where all the hair at different parts of the body has to be in terms of length/hair cycle is important so everythong can do their jobs properly. I remember reading studies that did show hair follicles do somehow communicate to other hair on different parts of the body.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk, you can assault beard follicles with dht an they know exactly what to do, and have no problems dealing this it. I'd say it's more about an issue with the dermal papilla cells on the top of the head having an issue, being unable to deal with it as they should, as opposed to the actual dht being the issue. Like maybe the dermal papilla cells somehow begin to have a disproportionate amount or receptors that receive dht and testosterone as aposed to estrogen. This means that even if there were a proper balance of estrogen and testosterone in the body, the hair follicle would still be getting way too much dht.

Maybe another thing could be some other issue with cell signaling on the top of the scalp. Like, for instance fat cells will be acumalated unnecessarily by the body, if signaling from the fat cells to the brain is out of whack. Since the brain has no way to know how much fat there is it just assumes the worst and stores everything. Maybe there is some similar thing going on in the scalp. I'm sure the body knowing where all the hair at different parts of the body has to be in terms of length/hair cycle is important so everythong can do their jobs properly. I remember reading studies that did show hair follicles do somehow communicate to other hair on different parts of the body.

I don't believe it's true that minoxidil stops working, from all the studies and anecdotes I've read on it.

I believe it works by a mechanism that is completely unrelated to Androgenetic Alopecia, so even if it has been shown to have some anti androgen activity this is not it's main mechanism of action, this is demonstrated by the countless people successfully using it to grow their beards, their eyebrows, or people reporting side effects of extra body hair growth etc.

I'm not sure what it's main mechanism of action is, but what I do believe is that this same action continues to work on someone indefinitely. The issue is it doesn't stop balding. It doesn't stop the damage DHT does.

So people use it, see in a years time it brought their hair back to pretty much normal, then continue to bald at the pace they were before, and for people whom were balding slow maybe they buy 5 years, some maybe more, and then they reach the point they were at before they started using it and think "well now it's not working anymore". Not realizing it is working, it's just being overpowered by your balding. And if you were to stop it there and then you will lose even more, and go to where you would have been at this time if you had never used minoxidil.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Pigeon, post: 1851759, member: 129553"] El artículo sigue siendo válido, vender un ebook no lo hace menos creíble, gracias

editar: ¿o qué quisiste decir? [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, this.. Amazing, thx ..