Ivory Dome - Scalp Calcification Theory

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am preparing. If it happens, it’s not the end of the world. Could always be worse. Could wind up posting on a hair loss forum under the name “balderbaldybald” trying to get people in the early stages of hair loss to give up hope.

Now that would be f*****g pathetic.

On the contrary, i'm encouraging you to take actions now and do some real treatments, not shitty vitamins protocol that are obviously useless

THIS thread is dangerous actually, and you're falling in without a doubt...
I'm just saying that regarding your age and your hairloss stage (i was worst at 16), if you go on a vitamin road, you're fucked and you'll be NW4 in some years (2-3 years max)

....f*****g pathetic lol i like that, it suits very well this thread

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the contrary, i'm encouraging you to take actions now and do some real treatments, not shitty vitamins protocol that are obviously useless

I'm just saying that regarding your age and your hairloss stage (i was worst at 16), if you go on a vitamin road, you're fucked and you'll be NW4 in some years (2-3 years max)

BalderBaldyBald 2020 - "f*****g pathetic lol"

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BalderBaldyBald 2020 - "f*****g pathetic lol"

Read the quote and think of what you're doing with this thread

"trying to get people in the early stages of hair loss to give up hope."

You're giving young balding people false hopes with nonsense theories while they're f*****g precious time (early stage is the most important one)
Meditates a bit on that, and yeah, you should definetly delete this thread, but not cause of the mods

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the quote and think of what you're doing with this thread

"trying to get people in the early stages of hair loss to give up hope."

You're giving young balding people false hopes with nonsense theories while they're f*****g precious time (early stage is the most important one)
Meditates a bit on that, and yeah, you should definetly delete this thread, but not cause of the mods
I can't delete it, the forum doesnt have the option

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you don’t believe in the theory then why waste your own time posting in this thread? Do you not have better things to do?

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm assuming by "real treatments" you exclusively mean pharmaceutical anti-androgens, no? I've been there and done that. Turns out I value my sex drive. I see so many posters like you who bitterly cling to the big three and will vitriolically shoot down anything else, even in the face of evidence. Go on r/tressless and ask "what can I do to maintain my hair besides nuking an important hormone?" and you will get hundreds of curt responses saying "nothing" when time and time again, whether it's dermarolling + minoxidil, an essential oil solution, or routines like SwissTemples, people have seen progress (often clinically proven) on alternatives.

I believe the knee-jerk response has something to do with the fact that the only way they can justify continuing to take a potentially life-altering drug for the rest of their life is by convincing themselves it's the ONLY option. That's also why you see crazy gaslighting in every thread where someone reports having serious sides...

I have nothing against finasteride btw, it just wasn't viable for me. I'm well aware of the current body of research on hair loss treatments. I do not expect vitamins D3 and K2 to get me back to NW0. I'm hoping that, as a part of a strict overall regimen encompassing multiple other things, they will help me maintain for a few years until a better option than self-castration comes out. So far, my plan is going fine. If my hair starts falling out again, I'll reassess things.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming by "real treatments" you exclusively mean pharmaceutical anti-androgens, no? I've been there and done that. Turns out I value my sex drive. I see so many posters like you who bitterly cling to the big three and will vitriolically shoot down anything else, even in the face of evidence. Go on r/tressless and ask "what can I do to maintain my hair besides nuking an important hormone?" and you will get hundreds of curt responses saying "nothing" when time and time again, whether it's dermarolling + minoxidil, an essential oil solution, or routines like SwissTemples, people have seen progress (often clinically proven) on alternatives.

I believe the knee-jerk response has something to do with the fact that the only way they can justify continuing to take a potentially life-altering drug for the rest of their life is by convincing themselves it's the ONLY option. That's also why you see crazy gaslighting in every thread where someone reports having serious sides...

I have nothing against finasteride btw, it just wasn't viable for me. I'm well aware of the current body of research on hair loss treatments. I do not expect vitamins D3 and K2 to get me back to NW0. I'm hoping that, as a part of a strict overall regimen encompassing multiple other things, they will help me maintain for a few years until a better option than self-castration comes out. So far, my plan is going fine. If my hair starts falling out again, I'll reassess things.
Cyka blat finasteride no sides dingle berry work very good. gib to 2 yr old cousin hair look gud

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calcification seems to be main cause of baldness as it is also concomitant with heart disease which is also a calcification related ailment. But is still leaves a question why transplanted hairs remain firm at least for ten or so years?
Few days ago I read an article who states that polycystic ovary syndrome which is believed to be like female form of androgenic alopecia is related to increased intracranial pressure. Intracranial hypertension is also dht related .I thin it could be a cause of androgenic alopecia BC it increases skull size to mitiget increasing pressure.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Minoxidil and topical anti androgens are your last hope for now...but if you prefer vitamins, massages, essential oils and exercices...well good luck and see ya on the Norwood cemetery

Your hairloss is agressive, please don't listen to broscience of barely balding (if even balding) people who thinks they cracked it with a WWII paper

Last edited:

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil and topical anti androgens are your last hope for now...but if you prefer vitamins, massages, essential oils and exercices...well good luck and see ya on the Norwood cemetery

Your hairloss is agressive, please don't listen to broscience of barely balding (if even balding) people who thinks they cracked it with a WWII paper
You are always in fight mode. Just talk like a gentleman sometimes. Rest will can be discussed at norwood cemetery.

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score

Read my messages bro. You’re projecting your own experiences on me. My hair isn’t even falling out—my hairline hasn’t moved in eight months, and hasn’t visually changed since age 16. I’m doing far better than my dad, my brother, and my maternal grandpa were at this age (makes me wonder if I could’ve struck gold and gotten my maternal grandma’s hair genes, but I digress). If/when it starts up again aggressively I’ll try cb, maybe seti. If despite everything I end up with a gleaming bald head at age 25, I’ll survive, as long as my dick works.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read my messages bro. You’re projecting your own experiences on me. My hair isn’t even falling out—my hairline hasn’t moved in eight months, and hasn’t visually changed since age 16. I’m doing far better than my dad, my brother, and my maternal grandpa were at this age (makes me wonder if I could’ve struck gold and gotten my maternal grandma’s hair genes, but I digress). If/when it starts up again aggressively I’ll try cb, maybe seti. If despite everything I end up with a gleaming bald head at age 25, I’ll survive, as long as my dick works.
May be you you could have gotten your maternal grandmas genes .

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
May be you you could have gotten your maternal grandmas genes .
I wish there were a good way to tell. Maybe by looking at my mother's hair, and seeing how closely it resembles my maternal grandma's in her own youth? Either way, I've had a janky high hairline for as long as I can remember, and my maternal grandma's side is the only part of my family with thick hair like mine, so it's a possibility. That would be painfully ironic if I spent all this time and money worrying about hair loss and put myself through the psychological hell of finasteride sides just to find out I was safe all along.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish there were a good way to tell. Maybe by looking at my mother's hair, and seeing how closely it resembles my maternal grandma's in her own youth? Either way, I've had a janky high hairline for as long as I can remember, and my maternal grandma's side is the only part of my family with thick hair like mine, so it's a possibility. That would be painfully ironic if I spent all this time and money worrying about hair loss and put myself through the psychological hell of finasteride sides just to find out I was safe all along.
Yes peace of mind shall be everyones importance.