Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I wouldn’t put much hope in follica. The science surrounding it like everything else is based off of rat models.. yes in theory it’ll work but we don’t have the cell proliferation like mice and rats. Follica is literally just wounding with growth factors applied topically.

I’m micro needling with minoxidil and it’s working for me tho? First time anything has with my aggressive hairloss... I believe it because it’s happening, not just hoping

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2.0 GUIDELINES FOR COSMETIC ADVERTISING AND LABELLING CLAIMS 2.1 Using the Guidelines The Guidelines are presented in table format and include three numbered sections (1, 2, 3). Each section is divided into categories (A, B, C…) and sub-categories (i, ii, iii…). The table is divided in two columns: Column I: Acceptable Claims Column I includes examples of claims that are acceptable for a cosmetic. Column II: Unacceptable Claims Column II includes examples of claims that are unacceptable for cosmetics. Notes: • Drug-type claims are not acceptable for cosmetics. See section 2.2 for definitions of ‘drug’ and ‘cosmetic’ • The claims provided in the table are examples only. The list is not exhaustive, and should be used only as a guide. It may be necessary to refer to numerous headings/references to determine acceptable and unacceptable claims for a specific product. • Each claim will be evaluated within the overall context of the advertisement. • Claims must be true, verifiable and accurately communicate product features, characteristics and performance. Examples To determine which types of claims are acceptable for a vitamin-enriched shampoo, refer to the following sections of the Guidelines: 1A Hair 3B Healthy EXAMPLE -- ACCEPTABLE CLAIM Our shampoo makes your hair soft and healthy looking. This claim is acceptable because it: • describes ‘healthy hair’ in the context of appearance (sections 1A & 3B). • refers to the product performance, without attributing a therapeutic effect (section 1A). EXAMPLE -- UNACCEPTABLE CLAIM Our shampoo makes your hair grow. This claim is unacceptable because it: • attributes a therapeutic effect to the product (section 1A).

Essentially even if a cosmetic exhibits hair regrowth its not allowed on labeling claims. Im not saying for a minute this means that trinov regrows hair just putting it out there so people realise that fidia cant make bold claims for a cosmetic.
What guidelines are these? Is this some kind of EU legislation?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any site witj english language and international shipping? I will gift my bro for xmas one and see if it works haha

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to learn how to read before spamming this thread with misinformation.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29028377

METHODS:
Randomized subjects received topical 5% minoxidil (group 1, n = 20), local electrodynamic microneedle treatments (group 2, n = 20), or local electrodynamic microneedle treatments plus topical 5% minoxidil (group 3, n = 20). A total of 12 microneedle treatments were performed every 2 weeks with 2ml 5% minoxidil delivery in group 3 during each microneedle treatment. Patient receiving topical 5% minoxidil applied 1 ml of the solution twice daily over the course of the study. A total of 60 Chinese male subjects with Norwood-Hamilton type III-VI androgenetic alopecia were treated.
I apologize, did not see that study. I must say I am surprised. Curious why I didn't see results. I guess if people on here did microneedling alone and updated pics that showed effectiveness then I would be more optimistic. They are few and far between. Anyway, have a good one.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m micro needling with minoxidil and it’s working for me tho? First time anything has with my aggressive hairloss... I believe it because it’s happening, not just hoping

Yes but it won’t work forever . What I’m saying is follica is not growing a bald persons hair back as suggested by some on this forum.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apologize, did not see that study. I must say I am surprised. Curious why I didn't see results. I guess if people on here did microneedling alone and updated pics that showed effectiveness then I would be more optimistic. They are few and far between. Anyway, have a good one.
All good, bro.

CDee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope, that it will be similar to minoxidil + finasteride without Sides ... would be a step forward in hairloss treatment

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but it won’t work forever . What I’m saying is follica is not growing a bald persons hair back as suggested by some on this forum.

I´m sorry, but neither you, nor anyone else have data to support that the results obtained by needling are not permanent (I mean, assuming you keep needling once a week). There are no long term studies regarding the long lasting effects of wound originated regrowth, and those who have had success are still too early in the treatment to tell if they are losing hair again, so we don´t have any anecdotal evidence either. I assume you are just projecting minoxidil's mechanism on microneedling, which you can´t, given the current available evidence.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to carry on longer and go at least 1.5mm
Find it hard to believe you
Dude, I do not want to argue with you, but after seeing some of your comments I feel I need to step in for your own good and also for others who might actually get to the point of believing that needling is a 100% cure/solution for hairloss.

I really dont know why you find it hard to believe that microneedling doesnt work for everyone. You've said in other posts that you havent hear of or read any account claiming that needling didn´t work. It seems to me that you haven't read previous large threads in this and other fórum about dermarolling community trials. There were A LOT of dudes whinning and complaining that "this sh*t ain't working". Why? Probably because of two alternate scenarios 1) they were not patient enough and just did it for like 3-9 months (results MAY come a bit later for slow responders), 2) it simply DOESN'T work for everyone, regardless of for how long you wound. We still don´t know, can be any of the two. But do the exercise and check the very large threads back then. They are large, so it can take you a while to check the them completely, but you well get a decent amount of info and you see that it is incompatible with the way you claim that microneedling is the holy grail.

Don´t get me wrong, I am a needling enthusiast, I'm commited to needle for at least a year or more even if I dont see early regrowth, and I think EVERYONE losing hair should give it a try, given that the evidence behind it's success is solid, but that doesn´t mean in ANY POSSIBLE WAY that it is imposible for someone not to respond to this relatively new and understudied treatment. As with almost anything, you Will always find someone who doesnt respond to X or Y treatment. Happens with finasteride, happens with minoxidil.

Let´s all give it a try and remain possitive, but let´s not be somewhat fanatical about it. Contempling the worst case scenario is always a healthy thing to consider to avoid a huge disappointment and psychological impact

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I do not want to argue with you, but after seeing some of your comments I feel I need to step in for your own good and also for others who might actually get to the point of believing that needling is a 100% cure/solution for hairloss.

I really dont know why you find it hard to believe that microneedling doesnt work for everyone. You've said in other posts that you havent hear of or read any account claiming that needling didn´t work. It seems to me that you haven't read previous large threads in this and other fórum about dermarolling community trials. There were A LOT of dudes whinning and complaining that "this sh*t ain't working". Why? Probably because of two alternate scenarios 1) they were not patient enough and just did it for like 3-9 months (results MAY come a bit later for slow responders), 2) it simply DOESN'T work for everyone, regardless of for how long you wound. We still don´t know, can be any of the two. But do the exercise and check the very large threads back then. They are large, so it can take you a while to check the them completely, but you well get a decent amount of info and you see that it is incompatible with the way you claim that microneedling is the holy grail.

Don´t get me wrong, I am a needling enthusiast, I'm commited to needle for at least a year or more even if I dont see early regrowth, and I think EVERYONE losing hair should give it a try, given that the evidence behind it's success is solid, but that doesn´t mean in ANY POSSIBLE WAY that it is imposible for someone not to respond to this relatively new and understudied treatment. As with almost anything, you Will always find someone who doesnt respond to X or Y treatment. Happens with finasteride, happens with minoxidil.

Let´s all give it a try and remain possitive, but let´s not be somewhat fanatical about it. Contempling the worst case scenario is always a healthy thing to consider to avoid a huge disappointment and psychological impact

People don’t do it properly that’s the problem and don’t stick with it

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually got bored reading your message, seems that finastride users are the ones to jump in the micro needling isnt the cure band wagon...

I couldn't give a sh*t, I’ll just keep micro needling get my hair back and then I’ll be off..

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People don’t do it properly that’s the problem and don’t stick with it

Could you please elaborate further? Why are you claiming they were mostly doing it wrong?

Did you read the threads I mentioned? Most people were doing it EXACTLY like the 2013 study. THat study was actually what motivated those whole threads, so no, they were not doing it wrong. You may have a point with the timeframe issue though. Probably they didnt stick with it long enouhg because they were expecting results too early (because the study subjects showed results within in half a year). THere was a case in which a user didnt show any improvement at all until after the first year (it's username was prettyfly IIRC), so that alone may suggest that some people just need to wait longer. However, it is entirely posible that some people just don't respond at all. If there are non-responders to finasteride and minoxidil, there's no reason not to expect non-respoders to needling.
Bro, I know you want it to work… actually, we all want it to work, but let´s not let our strong desire and wishful thinking to take over objective reasoning and logic. Fanaticism is what actually keeps this Brotzu thread alife, and it's actually why most forum users make fun of Brotzu followers. We are in the microneedling hype right now for a good reason and there's actually good evidence backing this thing up, but please let's not take the same path of Brotzu fanatics.

Cheers

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually got bored reading your message, seems that finastride users are the ones to jump in the micro needling isnt the cure band wagon...

I couldn't give a sh*t, I’ll just keep micro needling get my hair back and then I’ll be off..

Why do you get emotional and aggresive in your reply? That is a clear symptom of a fanatical attitude. Dude, I´m not here to argue with you, just consider what I said and don't get mad. I, as well as other experienced users that have clashed with you in the other thread (such as @Kagaho ) have told you the same thing. We believe microneedling is promising, it will PROBABLY work…. but it's obviously possible for some people not to respond, just like the other treatments.
This has nothing to do with using finasteride or not. Do not follow the Brotzu fanatical path, my friend.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you please elaborate further? Why are you claiming they were mostly doing it wrong?

Did you read the threads I mentioned? Most people were doing it EXACTLY like the 2013 study. THat study was actually what motivated those whole threads, so no, they were not doing it wrong. You may have a point with the timeframe issue though. Probably they didnt stick with it long enouhg because they were expecting results too early (because the study subjects showed results within in half a year). THere was a case in which a user didnt show any improvement at all until after the first year (it's username was prettyfly IIRC), so that alone may suggest that some people just need to wait longer. However, it is entirely posible that some people just don't respond at all. If there are non-responders to finasteride and minoxidil, there's no reason not to expect non-respoders to needling.
Bro, I know you want it to work… actually, we all want it to work, but let´s not let our strong desire and wishful thinking to take over objective reasoning and logic. Fanaticism is what actually keeps this Brotzu thread alife, and it's actually why most forum users make fun of Brotzu followers. We are in the microneedling hype right now for a good reason and there's actually good evidence backing this thing up, but please let's not take the same path of Brotzu fanatics.

Cheers

Do you know if there was people in those community trials who felt rolling accelerated their loss? I’ve been doing 7 months of rolling (first 5 with a dermaroller and then I got a pen) 1.5mm once a week and my hair loss has worsened. I would like to continue past a year but also worried if I’m damaging my hair. I do have some health issues which cause inflammation so I’m a bit concerned that I’m not healing effectively... Might be reading into it too much though and it just needs time and patience. May hairloss was already accelerating and that’s why I added the rolling.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hairloss was already accelerating, it could be that it's just the natural progression of your hairloss rather that needling making it worse. Yes, there were a few users claiming their hair got worse, but it could be for the same reason I just mentioned. Were they non-responders? Could be possible. Another possibility is that some people just have very slow regeneration and regrowth might come way later. Support for these vague claim is the fact that the user PrettyFly started to see results after 12 months. Up until now, there's no evidence suggesting needling would permanently damage your hair, and given how we still have very few studies regarding needling and hairloss, I think we couldnt answer your question with a solid degree of certainty.

I'd just suggest you keep doing it for 6 more months, just to see if you are jus like PrettyFly. If after that deadline you see actually no results at all, then you could consider quitting.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I in the brotzu or microneedling thread?
Well, I'm happy that the microneedling issue is invading this thread these days. Needling actually has good evidence, and although I still think not everyone will respond, it's a thousand times more promising tan Trinov given all the available evidence. It's good for Brotzu people to see these posts so they can be aware that there are other things that WORK that can save them without having to jump on Finasteride, if they want to avoid it at all costs.