Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
seriously though can someone tell me what the difference in legitimacy is between this and that bioscalin bullshit

- Both are marketed as "anti fall"
- Both have their own studies that have been conducted thats their main backing for it not being a scam
- Both are being sold on the same site
- Both are selling the formula in a solution, a shampoo and some supplemental pills
- Both are from a "legitimate pharmacy"
- Both are from Italy

The style of the marketing also looks extremely similar to what we've now seen from Trinov, I didn't want to be over critical before as that dosent really help but after finding out about the shampoo and supplemental pills its becoming a little ridiculous

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do they expect a lot of people to buy it if they don't even provide at least a few good quality before and after pics??
Oh people will buy it make no mistake. There are legions of us desperate people. Imagine every balding panicking guy who has started losing hair and goes to the pharmacy. Most people don´t spend years hoarding information and knowledge on forums like this. People just grab a nicely designed bottle that promises them hair like a stallion of the shelf and use that. They just have to write "use for x months" and peoples desperate hopes will keep them pouring money on bottle after bottle. Fidia will make money even if it does almost nothing, keyword is almost nothing. It has to do save at least one hair so they can use marketing lingo to draw in people without getting sued.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the mighty has falllen, I remember when we used to discuss the science behind the lotion, now we all know it’s a scam.
I think Fidia knows that it’s not effective and wasn’t gonna market but this thread/emails/phone calls made them consider it.

Remember when we thought beps and brotzu were the good guys and Fidia was the bad guy not trying to market their lotion lol

“You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

Honestly, they should’ve left this dead instead of marketing this poor excuse of a treament. I think we’re partially responsible, we all hyped this sh*t up so much with emails, phone calls, contacting employees, it was impossible for Fidia not to market it.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what’s really f*****g sad? I’m still considering to buy this out of desperation.

Nutritional supplements. FFS.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.trinovanticaduta.com/landing/
Shitshow continues:

14mewk6.png

That f*****g chart is based only on opinions.

br1

Reaction score
Don't know why everybody is so pissed off. Nothing has changed since day 1 of this thread .

Maybe since 3 years has passed, some ppl just grew up and realized it is a scam. Has always been, kids!

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know why everybody is so pissed off. Nothing has changed since day 1 of this thread .

Maybe since 3 years has passed, some ppl just grew up and realized it is a scam. Has always been, kids!

1 thing is without a doubt the same = still the same 4 to 5 bald assholes filling 1 page after another with their endless bitching and moaning...its been fun tho, atleast we have that...

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What it this? No actual photos? Just some kind of branding with fancy visuals?

If this thing is a scam (we can't be 100% sure for now), I will make sure that all the people on the Internet know it.

We are in 2018, you can't get away scamming people like that.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What it this? No actual photos? Just some kind of branding with fancy visuals?

If this thing is a scam (we can't be 100% sure for now), I will make sure that all the people on the Internet know it.

We are in 2018, you can't get away scamming people like that.
It is a scam buddy

Reactions: br1

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
hello guys. you can tell 100 times that its a scam, but it is proven to work for areata at least. stop shittalking, we have to use it at least for 6 months. there is one good before/after result, if it was really by potion only. lets relax and see. i am norwood 2, but i clearly see the diffuse thinning to become norwood 6 the next few years. every month i loose is dramatical. if there are good results in summer, i will be very down for not trying it at the beginning.

if you are nw6 now, it will do nothing i think, you can save the money. a solid nw2 should go with a minoxidil/finasteride topical solution and wait for the results.

i hate my life, because i cant go out at daylight, there you see the thinning clearly. i hat my cap also. many girls are starring at me when i where the capy, because i have a nice face i think, but if i would take it off, they would run away. it hurts so much, my heart is bleeding, i just want to live.

and now guys, please tell what to do instead of trying this shitty potion. if you have no answer, than in gods sake shut up forever you bastards.