Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
If fidia claims specific effectiveness and it doesn’t work they could have a lawsuit against them, I think if fidia doesn’t claim anything and third party companies that sell the lotion claim big then its obviously something dodgy, it’s not all over their website if it was a big thing then you’d want to push it as much as possible, I want it to work but the sketchy marketing over forums kinda says it all, plus sh*t photos with elderly guys showing questionable gains

EnFinSerafin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there!

Wow, I've been following this forum since 2013 and now I finally feel like writing and not only lurking around. Strange feeling, and very sad as well being aware of the amount of years living with hairloss.
Anyway, what is bugging me the most (apart from the dodgy marketing of the lotion and the pathetic official pictures) is the fact that it supposedly acts as an DHT blocker. Could it have the horrific sides of finasteride (for instance, brain fog, which is the one that concerns me the most), or should it be milder since it is topical? You know, I don't want to risk my health using a sketchy product whose efficacy has not even been really proven.

The price is something to consider as well...

Sorry for my English; not my mother language. I feel happy to finally write here after all these years.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can folks in America pre-order this yet? If so can someone post a direct link? I'm gonna try this on at least my temple point area and a bit in front of where my existing hairline is to see if anything happens.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Admin: "I agree Minoxidil and Finasteride are slow options and Trinov should beat both. Will see!"

Still pretty strong claims ;)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy who made the fb page and the site must be laughing his *** off. Did you read the final line of the site, the one where it is stated that it is unofficial.