Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Two more weeks and we will see. I´m just going to buy one lotion so I can test it in a small area of one of my temples.

It will last me long enough to determine if that works or not. Please guys, forget about it and wait.

Some of us will try it, but don´t buy more than one Brotion because we don´t know for sure if this is going to help us or what.

As I told you, I´m going to focus on a specfic area of one of my temples and it will be enough. Let´s see if that is worthy of my 70 euros.

Pd. Yep, the minute I get it (it will be a bit difficult for me, because I don´t live in Italy) I will post photos every Saturday or Sunday.

INT

Reaction score
Two more weeks and we will see. I´m just going to buy one lotion so I can test it in a small area of one of my temples.

It will last me long enough to determine if that works or not. Please guys, forget about it and wait.

Some of us will try it, but don´t buy more than one Brotion because we don´t know for sure if this is going to help us or what.

As I told you, I´m going to focus on a specfic area of one of my temples and it will be enough. Let´s see if that is worthy of my 70 euros.

Pd. Yep, the minute I get it (it will be a bit difficult for me, because I don´t live in Italy) I will post photos every Saturday or Sunday.

There is no point in only buying one. You know with absolute certainty that EVERY treatment against male pattern baldness needs more time. That is simply how hair growth works. Anyone here that wants to see if this works needs to buy at least 6 bottles (420 euros) as an absolute MINIMUM to assess if this stuff has potential.

Buying 1 bottle is the same as starting to go to the gym for the first time in the week but then only buying a 1-week membership to see if that gym-stuff actually works for losing weight/gaining muscle.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Part of me wishes I had not discovered this thread, at least not until now, where it's only a couple weeks from release. Would have saved a lot of time, but like any addict, checking this thread has become part of my daily habit.

Reactions: br1

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is no point in only buying one. You know with absolute certainty that EVERY treatment against male pattern baldness needs more time. That is simply how hair growth works. Anyone here that wants to see if this works needs to buy at least 6 bottles (420 euros) as an absolute MINIMUM to assess if this stuff has potential.

Buying 1 bottle is the same as starting to go to the gym for the first time in the week but then only buying a 1-week membership to see if that gym-stuff actually works for losing weight/gaining muscle.

How is that even possible? Did you read what I wrote?

Don´t know about you, but hey, I have two temples and I can perfectly use it in only one so I can check if it is working or not.

You will tell me as well cause I´m going to post every photo I will take of both temples.

There are people who don´t have problems in their crowns and still have enough hair. Do you think all of us need the same amount of Brotion? Sorry for those who are really fork--, but come on man!

There are people who will need more than one Brotion every month and other people who can use one Brotion every two months. Everyone has his/her needs.

Replicel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that even possible? Did you read what I wrote?

Don´t know about you, but hey, I have two temples and I can perfectly use it in only one so I can check if it is working or not.

You will tell me as well cause I´m going to post every photo I will take of both temples.

There are people who don´t have problems in their crowns and still have enough hair. Do you think all of us need the same amount of Brotion? Sorry for those who are really fork--, but come on man!

There are people who will need more than one Brotion every month and other people who can use one Brotion every two months. Everyone has his/her needs.
So when do you expect the US will be able to order it?

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Clearly he is not going to apply 1 ml into his frikkin temples, of course its gonna last him a while. Do you think ?

INT

Reaction score
You guys know how little 1 ML is? Even if you are only going to only put it on your temples, you need to apply it behind the thinning area as well. The areas behind your hairline that at this moment still might look fine to you is already under attack. When you still have a lot of hair some of the lotion will also never touch the scalp since it will stay in your hair.

Even if you would only use 0,5 ML:
- It will last you 2 months which is still way too short
- Some of that 0.5 ML will never reach the scalp