Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont let the scam die boys!!
Lol, don't worry br1. It takes no effort for the scam to take form.
Actually, this forum has taught me that scams are thermodynamically favorable - ironically counterintuitive to the critical thinker!

Rank1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So that guy is still lurking the forums and is able to confirm that it's not him in the photos, yet he isn't able to update us on his current hair status? That mofo must be slick bald by now.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the lotion that is coming out is using 11.2mg s-equolo for men , what was the amount used in the brotzu study ? And could it make a difference as the women lotion has 5.6 mg?

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone Italian want to translate this. This man claims to know Giuseppe, Google translate does a bad job .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181114-202401_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181114-202401_Chrome.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 407

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone Italian want to translate this. This man claims to know Giuseppe, Google translate does a bad job .
He says:

and who even is this 7th sense...
I'm new on this forum and I got to know Giuseppe really well... and I repeat, it (the lotion) never worked on him as far as I know! On areata it works really well! Especially on children! I'm not kidding!
Sorry to say that but on Androgenetic Alopecia it doesn't work... it's just that in order to convince a big pharma to buy the patent the lotion had to work on a large amount of people... in order to have a profit. Areata luckily doesn't affect many people... Androgenetic Alopecia does... so in order to commercialize it and make profit out of it they made us believe it works on Androgenetic Alopecia without showing any pics... if the lotion really worked do you really think Giuseppe would have felt the need of posting on online forums without even showing pics?
so they patented the molecule and made a small study about it, ofc without any noteworthy result..
Beppe was smart with this marketing technique but by doing this he cheated millions of people affected by Androgenetic Alopecia.
btw on areata it works wonders and I'm really happy for those people that finally found a solution without sides... now that I have said everything I'm not posting on the forum anymore, have a nice evening

I don't know how much I trust this guy, to me it seems like he has seen Giuseppe with a bald head and that alone was enough to convince him that the lotion is trash

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come there were no areata studies released ? Even with that it’s a huge accomplishment because currently there are no available treatments for AA and no reported sides with Trinov-
Likely won’t be the case with Jak Inhibiters.
There has been so much negativity surrounding this lotion and it’s a shame because so many people were looking forward to a new treatment and release date is just around the corner :(

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He says:

and who even is this 7th sense...
I'm new on this forum and I got to know Giuseppe really well... and I repeat, it (the lotion) never worked on him as far as I know! On areata it works really well! Especially on children! I'm not kidding!
Sorry to say that but on Androgenetic Alopecia it doesn't work... it's just that in order to convince a big pharma to buy the patent the lotion had to work on a large amount of people... in order to have a profit. Areata luckily doesn't affect many people... Androgenetic Alopecia does... so in order to commercialize it and make profit out of it they made us believe it works on Androgenetic Alopecia without showing any pics... if the lotion really worked do you really think Giuseppe would have felt the need of posting on online forums without even showing pics?
so they patented the molecule and made a small study about it, ofc without any noteworthy result..
Beppe was smart with this marketing technique but by doing this he cheated millions of people affected by Androgenetic Alopecia.
btw on areata it works wonders and I'm really happy for those people that finally found a solution without sides... now that I have said everything I'm not posting on the forum anymore, have a nice evening

I don't know how much I trust this guy, to me it seems like he has seen Giuseppe with a bald head and that alone was enough to convince him that the lotion is trash

That makes sense. Not because I think the guy is trustworthy, but because my life sucks, and this seems about right for how things usually work out.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect that this is probably true - unfortunately - however I am not convinced that the commenter in question actually has any relationship with Brotzu Jnr. The efficacy of the lotion has been blatantly questionable for months. I’d imagine this is a commenter pretending to be in an authoritative position, that said, I also believe he’s right.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if some baldies will „visit“ guiseppe when this turns out a completely scam.

Btw I am very disappointed from our world, a vascular surgeon, well known and respected, ruins everything telling lies just for money. I mean he is 80+ ...

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if some baldies will „visit“ guiseppe when this turns out a completely scam.

Btw I am very disappointed from our world, a vascular surgeon, well known and respected, ruins everything telling lies just for money. I mean he is 80+ ...
He's gonna die sooner or later (prob sooner) anyway, so he doesn't really care about what will be said after he passes away.