Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys retarded? I have no doubts the temple photos have no relation to Brotzu's lotion, but it's clearly not the same person in that maapgh link unless they spontaneously changed races and had eye transplants. Not to mention it looks like the dude on that website fuckin straight up shaved off the corner in the before picture, because that's definitely not a normal pattern.

How do you guys even put clothes on in the morning? Because what the f***, how can you not tell they're completely different people?

Oh wait, guys, it's over. I was just at the store and caught Brotzu's son working at the cashier. He's a big fraud!!!
1566-11569962.jpg

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No optimism, stop hating and let it come out. Once it does then we will truly know if it works or not. So much negativity on here, cheer up and bless up balding FAM!

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the eye-shape, color, the way he has loads of vellys hair almost connecting his eyebrows with his temple-hair... it's the same guy.
This is actually a useful metric now for people to officially know which people here are literally dumber than a sack of bricks. And I truly mean no offense by it because it's not really your fault.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH I have a hard time seeing if these are actual gains. You could possibly comb his hair down over his temple to get this effect. And the lighting and angle of the pcik is different, one it seems he has more of a tan and blemishes, whereas the first is more washed out - so I find it hard to find points on his temple to compare. It seems thicker but I am not convinced.

Now I understand a little more the people who leave the forum after having tried to help others with their own photos. Any photo with remarkable evidence will be judged as falsehood forever. To deny that change is to force oneself to lie.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh, I realized that one of the reasons why test subjects were 40+ was because balding young guys are minority compared to them. You may think otherwise, but that is the truth.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys retarded? I have no doubts the temple photos have no relation to Brotzu's lotion, but it's clearly not the same person in that maapgh link unless they spontaneously changed races and had eye transplants. Not to mention it looks like the dude on that website fuckin straight up shaved off the corner in the before picture, because that's definitely not a normal pattern.

How do you guys even put clothes on in the morning? Because what the f***, how can you not tell they're completely different people?

Oh wait, guys, it's over. I was just at the store and caught Brotzu's son working at the cashier. He's a big fraud!!!
View attachment 103905
How do you dress yourself every morning if you can't tell that's obviously the same guy ? Identical hair, eyes and eyebrows. Skin looks a different tone because of lighting conditions.
Still they obviously shaved the temples in the before pics LOL
2018 And this sh*t is still going on.