Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many drugs are supposed to work. I sadly spent the better part of 2 years defending this lotion and arguing how the science makes sense. I still think it theoretically makes sense. Unfortunately, many drugs with sound science just don't work.

All of the the bullshit hair products on the market have science that makes sense. That's why it's no coincidence that Trinov has basically the same ingredients as all of the bullshit hair products already on the market.
I agree. There are so many things that can be expected to work in theory based upon sound science, but in reality they don't. I personally don't think Brotzu will work, based upon the available knowledge and evidence about the product. I think there is a slim chance it will work to some extent, but there's virtually no chance it will come close to the effectiveness of finasteride.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures just released of 4 young adults after 6 months of trinov. Safe to say the hype trains has pulled back into the station and is now boarding passengers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.13.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.13.08 PM.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 928

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just looking back at this temple pic... if this is legit, Trinov might actually be a cure for men with beginning hairloss.

Has anyone even noticed that this result was achieved in TWO months only? For some reason everyone always kept saying 3 months...

inb4 people call me a Fidia shill: Is it also true that this is actually the only pic that has at least somewhat of a good quality (i.e. where you can actually see significant regrowth)? The SITRI and other 'leaked' pics where laughable in terms of quality and results...

Attachments

• Brotzu-Lotion-Two-Month-Results.jpg
    Brotzu-Lotion-Two-Month-Results.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 708

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just looking back at this temple pic... if this is legit, Trinov might actually be a cure for men with beginning hairloss.

Has anyone even noticed that this result was achieved in TWO months only? For some reason everyone always kept saying 3 months...

inb4 people call me a Fidia shill: Is it also true that this is actually the only pic that has at least somewhat of a good quality (i.e. where you can actually see significant regrowth)? The SITRI and other 'leaked' pics where laughable in terms of quality and results...

TBH I have a hard time seeing if these are actual gains. You could possibly comb his hair down over his temple to get this effect. And the lighting and angle of the pcik is different, one it seems he has more of a tan and blemishes, whereas the first is more washed out - so I find it hard to find points on his temple to compare. It seems thicker but I am not convinced.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH I have a hard time seeing if these are actual gains. You could possibly comb his hair down over his temple to get this effect. And the lighting and angle of the pcik is different, one it seems he has more of a tan and blemishes, whereas the first is more washed out - so I find it hard to find points on his temple to compare. It seems thicker but I am not convinced.

Whether these pictures are trinov or not remains to be seen.....but if you cant see that there is a definite change of hair growth between the 2 pictures, then no picture would ever convince you.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether these pictures are trinov or not remains to be seen.....but if you cant see that there is a definite change of hair growth between the 2 pictures, then no picture would ever convince you.

It definitely looks thicker with more coverage, but pictures can be deceiving.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have more info on this picture. I recall there was some background to it.(what forums, user reputation, etc.)

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. That singular picture is legit regrowth. Seems like some people’s rightful skepticism has swung a bit too far; you could show a picture of a NW5 and then a guy with locks like Bradley Cooper and people would still be talking about combing tricks and lighting angles. Which isn’t to say that picture is legitimate or a result of this mystical lotion, but if that amount of regrowth doesn’t satisfy you at all you’re going to be sorely disappointed in anything but hair cloning.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think those temple regrowth photos are just of a random person using Minoxidil and have nothing to do with brotzu lotion.

Check this link out, isn't that the same guy?

https://maapgh.com/hair-growth-solutions.html

Him or not, the fact is we don't even know if this guy is legit and what he has been using, just some random posts on Reddit and Ieson...
People are gonna believe anything, strong cerebral defense mecanism...in other words :

SOME HEAVY COPING

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that picture was proven not to be a brotzu progress Pic, there was a post on tressless somewhere

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
If this stuff works, there is no doubt that this solution is going to get cheaper with more competitors in the market. What still puzzles me is that the mechanism that prevents hair follicles in Alopecia Areata is different than Androgenic Alopecia. Blocking DHT in Alopecia Areata usually doesn't work with people who have this autoimmune disease.

I truly believe the company may have a theory how this might help people but they truly don't know or have a clear understanding of how it works.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
That brotzu pic is obviously a fake, It could be done in 3 seconds. Take a minoxidil result put a date on it claim its brotzu idiots on hairlosstalk will believe. Over.

Tell me y fidia does use poor pics when we have temple regrowth lmao :)

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That brotzu pic is obviously a fake, It could be done in 3 seconds. Take a minoxidil result put a date on it claim its brotzu idiots on hairlosstalk will believe. Over.

Tell me y fidia does use poor pics when we have temple regrowth lmao :)
They don t want to show off maybe?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think those temple regrowth photos are just of a random person using Minoxidil and have nothing to do with brotzu lotion.

Check this link out, isn't that the same guy?

https://maapgh.com/hair-growth-solutions.html

Hahaha! There you go, Pro Brotzus slam my comments when I question the gains - then it turns out it's not even a real picture from a brotzu user.

I really really hope this is a legit solution, but a healthy amount of skepticism is not a bad thing. Meanwhile, some of you guys will happily devour any sh*t that's shoveled your way. smh

Reactions: INT

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that picture was proven not to be a brotzu progress Pic, there was a post on tressless somewhere
There is actually a screenshot of a FB messenger convo between Beps and this guy (I swear I'm not making this up. I WISH I would have saved it.) Anyway, in it, the guy in the pic sent Beps this pics and Beps answered (in italian) something along the lines of "Looking good!".

So actually, this pic is legit. Also, it's used in every YT vid covering Trinov, Folliclethought and hairloss2020. Hairloss2020 would never post anything that is not verified.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're kidding me right?