Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I understand a little more the people who leave the forum after having tried to help others with their own photos. Any photo with remarkable evidence will be judged as falsehood forever. To deny that change is to force oneself to lie.

The want to have something so desperately often blurs the line between delusion and reality. Those pictures are allegedly from a minoxidil study first of all - never comfirmed from Trinov, yet the pictures from Fidia look pretty unconvincing. Also, just looking at those pictures in and of themselves, you only have two pictures from a similar angle and no other view on the rest of his hair. It looks thicker, but I cant say with 100% certainty it is.

Look at the study results - 6 months of use yields 3 additional hairs over the surface area with a standard deviation of 30.5 hairs. a 2.5% gain, is that statistically significant?

Take a step back, and look at this objectively, there is nothing here that tells me this is a credible cure. Maybe in December they will publish all the info that will make me a believer, but so far drawing conclusions from little info, mediocre pictures and sparse unknown sources is hardly a way to make a credible conclusion.

In the meantime, lets wait until December and see - hopefully this sh*t is the real deal.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody better at computing than me put up the pics side by side. To me its clear its not the same person though.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Technic from 2013 to take photos for investigations of Androgenetic Alopecia.
upload_2018-11-9_18-10-0.png

I think it is kind of odd that no one is using state of the art technix for pics.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah calavapazzo on ieson is the brotzu guy and he s saying its not him on minoxidil page. On ieson he shared screenshots from conversation with brotzu but can't translate from my phone.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its before launch. I think its good that they doing one rather than just placing on shelves. I'm probably just clutching at straws for optimism though.

Was the purpose of the press conference specified? Fidia does do more than the Brotzu lotion. They’ll be at Sitri 2 weeks before that at a booth.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
One photo shows the right part and the other the left part.

I also do not know if they are the same person.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s this kind of things that makes me stop visit HairLossTalk.com, come on guys. It’s easy to see that’s not the same person, but as always people see what they want to see.

The person himself (who used the clone-version) has even said it’s not him.

Step up.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It’s this kind of things that makes me stop visit HairLossTalk.com, come on guys. It’s easy to see that’s not the same person, but as always people see what they want to see.

The person himself (who used the clone-version) has even said it’s not him.

Step up.

Any news @Clockwise? Would appreciate them like always, thanks!

Still think the Brotion will help some of us.