Reaction score
upload_2018-11-16_9-52-58.png

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He says:

and who even is this 7th sense...
I'm new on this forum and I got to know Giuseppe really well... and I repeat, it (the lotion) never worked on him as far as I know! On areata it works really well! Especially on children! I'm not kidding!
Sorry to say that but on Androgenetic Alopecia it doesn't work... it's just that in order to convince a big pharma to buy the patent the lotion had to work on a large amount of people... in order to have a profit. Areata luckily doesn't affect many people... Androgenetic Alopecia does... so in order to commercialize it and make profit out of it they made us believe it works on Androgenetic Alopecia without showing any pics... if the lotion really worked do you really think Giuseppe would have felt the need of posting on online forums without even showing pics?
so they patented the molecule and made a small study about it, ofc without any noteworthy result..
Beppe was smart with this marketing technique but by doing this he cheated millions of people affected by Androgenetic Alopecia.
btw on areata it works wonders and I'm really happy for those people that finally found a solution without sides... now that I have said everything I'm not posting on the forum anymore, have a nice evening

I don't know how much I trust this guy, to me it seems like he has seen Giuseppe with a bald head and that alone was enough to convince him that the lotion is trash
"...now that I have said everything I'm not posting on the forum anymore, have a nice evening"

Not trying to defend the lotion, but this phrase says pretty much everything you need to know. I bet the author is a good troll. Why would some old man go the hair-loss forum and blame other old man, sounds ridiculous.

"I'm super close friend of Beps, we watched the same p**rn in high school, but you know, he is a liar, don't buy his lotion. Have a good day boiz, you won't see me here again'"

Reactions: br1

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if some baldies will „visit“ guiseppe when this turns out a completely scam.

Btw I am very disappointed from our world, a vascular surgeon, well known and respected, ruins everything telling lies just for money. I mean he is 80+ ...

It was his son who spread all the lies.
It is his son that will inherit all of the money.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recall you started finasteride. how is it treating you?
Ón month 5 now. Noticed my hair around the hairline getting thicker, and the hairline in general looks more pronounced (I've been monitoring it in the mirror every single day as if I had OCD).

Experienced some sides during the first few months. Was definitely harder getting/maintaining an erection. I won't lie... it was pretty scary. I'm pretty sure that my semen volume was significantly less and more watery (sorry if this is TMI). I stayed on it though as these sides are supposed to be "transient" according to the literature. Now (at the 5 month mark) I don't notice any sides at all.

So all in all it's been pretty positive. Will report back once I hit month 12 (Although if Trinov turns out to be effective I will probably switch to that since it is pretty scary messing with your hormones)

I should probably also add that I am currently nearing the end of a half year weight loss journey. I lost approx. 40 pounds over the past half year through diet and exercise. I'm starting to think that that certainly also contributed towards improving my libido and overall health. So maybe finasteride really wasn't even the cause of ED+loss of libido. Although the semen volume was quite noticeable.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ón month 5 now. Noticed my hair around the hairline getting thicker, and the hairline in general looks more pronounced (I've been monitoring it in the mirror every single day as if I had OCD).

Experienced some sides during the first few months. Was definitely harder getting/maintaining an erection. I won't lie... it was pretty scary. I'm pretty sure that my semen volume was significantly less and more watery (sorry if this is TMI). I stayed on it though as these sides are supposed to be "transient" according to the literature. Now (at the 5 month mark) I don't notice any sides at all.

So all in all it's been pretty positive. Will report back once I hit month 12 (Although if Trinov turns out to be effective I will probably switch to that since it is pretty scary messing with your hormones)

I should probably also add that I am currently nearing the end of a half year weight loss journey. I lost approx. 40 pounds over the past half year through diet and exercise. I'm starting to think that that certainly also contributed towards improving my libido and overall health. So maybe finasteride really wasn't even the cause of ED+loss of libido. Although the semen volume was quite noticeable.

NW2.5, I appreciate the detailed response. I considered finasteride myself, however, since Trinov is so close for release I will hold on and try it. I will report my results.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2.5, I appreciate the detailed response. I considered finasteride myself, however, since Trinov is so close for release I will hold on and try it. I will report my results.

I also started Finasteride about two months ago, at .25mg every day.

No side effects besides one occasion where I could not achieve an erection but I also was definitely not in the mood that particular day and was thinking way too much about it. That happened about a week ago. Last night I had sex 3 times in about 2 hours time which leads me to believe the sides are most def psychological.

Besides that I do notice less semen and a very slight ball ache occasionally but nothing that would make me want to quit.

As far as results none so far, still very early.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thing is going to be, one day, made into a movie starring Matt Damon.