icon_star_gold.gif
icon_star_gold.gif

Proxy.gif

Region: Veneto
City: Verona 22995 Messages
online.gif

_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

I have just had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Brotzu in person (very helpful and cordial) and with the scientific director Fidia.
What about Brotzu is convinced of what he says, I have not had the opportunity to investigate because I met him a few minutes before the beginning of the congress (SiTri).
What he kept telling me is that it works on young people, so recent alopecia, in menopausal women.
The bulb must be alive, active, told me that the results are incredible. (Reiterated the fact that it can replace fina and minoxidil).
Now obviously only with the time we will know the truth .. I just wanted to report this.
As far as Fidia is concerned, she is obviously not very happy with everything that happened and she reiterated that all the silence is due exclusively to getting a stable and effective product.
I reiterate what was said to me, you know how I think about it.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=405

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ieson admin claims to have met Brotzu who is saying: it works on young people, the results are incredible. And says that Fidia has been sioent due to stability issues. Anyways, the conference is ongoing.

Encouraging, I guess? But still does not make sense why they used old people in the studies if it’s ‘incredible’ on young people...?

jiggo

Reaction score
Proxy
Community Administrator
View attachment 104596View attachment 104597View attachment 104598View attachment 104599View attachment 104600

View attachment 104601
View attachment 104602
View attachment 104603 View attachment 104604
I have just had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Brotzu in person (very helpful and cordial) and with the scientific director Fidia.
What about Brotzu is convinced of what he says, I have not had the opportunity to investigate because I met him a few minutes before the beginning of the congress (SiTri).
What he kept telling me is that it works on young people, so recent alopecia, in menopausal women.
The bulb must be alive, active, told me that the results are incredible. (Reiterated the fact that it can replace fina and minoxidil).
Now obviously only with the time we will know the truth .. I just wanted to report this.
As far as Fidia is concerned, she is obviously not very happy with everything that happened and she reiterated that all the silence is due exclusively to getting a stable and effective product.

This guy has over 23000 messages and is an administrator, so there is a big chance that he is telling the true. Fingers crossed!

Didn't Brotzu made a study with young people before he sold the patent to Fidia? Probably they wanted to test it on older guys too, thats why the new study only contained old men.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Proxy
Community Administrator
View attachment 104596View attachment 104597View attachment 104598View attachment 104599View attachment 104600

View attachment 104601
View attachment 104602

ESKETTITTTTTT

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proxy
Community Administrator

View attachment 104601
View attachment 104602

Let me just say: I could have told you with absolute sincereity that Brotzu said this BEFORE Sitri, and I would have been telling the truth. To anyone who’s positively affected by this: You’re what the Asians on the west side call, a dumb c***.

Reactions: br1

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We simply will know in approx 6 months if he is telling the truth, we cant conclude anything from the fidia study about its effectiveness on younger people. So we can wait to abuse or cherish his name next summer.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We simply will know in approx 6 months if he is telling the truth, we cant conclude anything from the fidia study about its effectiveness on younger people. So we can wait to abuse or cherish his name next summer.

I think we will even notice that before this period of time. There will be early responders or just people who have not been severely affected by the Androgenetic Alopecia.

I don´t know, for me the only problem I can think about right now is how to get the Brotion as soon as possible because I don´t live in Italy.

I wish it will be sold in Amazon. But, we will see!

What Brotzu has said is a pretty strong claim.

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we will even notice that before this period of time. There will be early responders or just people who have not been severely affected by the Androgenetic Alopecia.

I don´t know, for me the only problem I can think about right now is how to get the Brotion as soon as possible because I don´t live in Italy.

I wish it will be sold in Amazon. But, we will see!

What Brotzu has said is a pretty strong claim.

Brotzu has been making strong claims like this since the beginning. And I think you should be able to order the lotion online from Italy just as if you were living there. The only issue would be the time that it needs to ship.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Encouraging, I guess? But still does not make sense why they used old people in the studies if it’s ‘incredible’ on young people...?

This is from one of his interviews:

Can it be used by everyone, from children to the elderly? Are there any side effects?
"We found no side effects, the lotion in our opinion can be used by everyone. "

This is another statement that he made per @gagost02
"The bulb must be alive, active, told me that the results are incredible."

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone ever considered maybe Fidia doesn’t make any grandiose claims because they can get by just fine letting Brotzu spout random claims to rouse the credulous into buying?