Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 once a week during a shower isn’t that bad. Wash hair first. Use clean dermaroller. Do it. Blast hair with cold water after shower.
Jimmy, do you do it? If yes, when did you start? Did you get regrowth?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jimmy, do you do it? If yes, when did you start? Did you get regrowth?

I just started last week. I’m waiting to get a haircut then I’m gonna take the plunge and start minoxidil. If that doesn’t work, I’m gonna shave and be done with everything.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
32A5E307-4A4E-409D-B7A3-5E69BA541FA1.jpeg

inmyhead

Reaction score
I just started last week. I’m waiting to get a haircut then I’m gonna take the plunge and start minoxidil. If that doesn’t work, I’m gonna shave and be done with everything.
Edit: Sorry man, didn't see your previous post. Hope you succeed

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I still see a ray of hope in the fact that FIDIA claims that the lotion/spray is "effective" in their own announcement. I mean, unless they don't mind getting their reputation trashed or are down right delusional, why would they make such a confident claim?

Absolutely.

We have every reason in the world to trust Fidia and Dr Brotzu.

Nobody is expecting any miracles but Trinov will work.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely.

We have every reason in the world to trust Fidia and Dr Brotzu.

Nobody is expecting any miracles but Trinov will work.

Yea sure... or Fidia was recently on the verge on bankruptcy, barely survived, and are now desperatly getting behind a lotion that is relavtivley inexpensive for them to fund (a cosmentic lotion vs a full blown pharma drug with FDA testing) to try and hope that it works on the people who buy it, thus sending their company to a respectable level again.

They are basically banking on Trinov to turn their sh*t around. It cost them next to nothing in relative pharma terms to get this sh*t up and going. We are their test subjects (the first group of buyers) as it was stated they themselves have not done any testing aside from the whack sh*t brotzu had to show for himself.... just saying.

I hope just as much as the rest of u this sh*t works side free and will at least provide current maintenance. If it can do that then Bra-f*****g-Vo

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea sure... or Fidia was recently on the verge on bankruptcy, barely survived, and are now desperatly getting behind a lotion that is relavtivley inexpensive for them to fund (a cosmentic lotion vs a full blown pharma drug with FDA testing) to try and hope that it works on the people who buy it, thus sending their company to a respectable level again.

They are basically banking on Trinov to turn their sh*t around. It cost them next to nothing in relative pharma terms to get this sh*t up and going. We are their test subjects (the first group of buyers) as it was stated they themselves have not done any testing aside from the whack sh*t brotzu had to show for himself.... just saying.

I hope just as much as the rest of u this sh*t works side free and will at least provide current maintenance. If it can do that then Bra-f*****g-Vo

Were they on the verge of bankruptcy?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
mmmhhhh....if the patent application from May 2015 is valid and Fidia has not changed the composition of the test group 1 mixture, I am mildly optimistic that it has some benefit provided Trinov contains the test group 1 mixture.

We will see...

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that even when a definitive cure is found, people will still come to this thread to argue over Trinov. I can already see people trying it on their knees because their hair will be too thick to make a difference.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats almost half price. Even less if u buy in bulk. About $460 for a year. Whereas trinov would be eur 840 (960). Seems much more reasonable, question is, does it work.

Has anyone read any reports from gb users ?
The group buy only opened a few days ago so nobody is yet to receive. However people have received other peptides from this source (VPA for one) which was found to be legit. The guy is also in contact with the moderators of the discourse website. He’s definitely legit.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you who haven’t seen this. Dr. Brotzu ‘s interview from 2016.

If Trinov works just as good as minoxidil I think some people will be ecstatic. Particularly the people who cannot tolerate minoxidil side- effects or non- responders due to lack the enzyme sulfotransferase

Questions 1, 2 and 3. The lotion is very effective in the initial stages of alopecia, for people who are younger than 30 years old. The results are great and hair loss is completely stopped. Hair growth is witnessed and also miniaturized hair or even vellus gain their normal appearance again.

Of course the treatment gives clear results after circa 30 days and it has to be carried out for many months.

Question 4. According to our experience, once the patient obtains positive results, I advice they repeat the treatment at least three times a year, or they follow a maintenance therapy twice a week.

Question 5. The patients who responded better are the youngest ones and the ones in which androgenetic alopecia was in the initial stage (less than two years).

There was no difference between men and women.

Question 6. The individuals who are younger than 15 responded better, but also individuals who are up to 25 years old responded in a very good way. It was less effective on patients who are older than 40. Among young patients there was no difference between men and women.

Question 7. I have no information regarding this and therefore I can’t answer this question.

Question 8. At first photographic documentation was done randomly and we didn’t ask everybody to give us permission to show their photos. The only available photos are the ones displayed in the periodical “Il Dermatologo”. I then started focusing on alopecia areata and stopped dealing with androgenetic alopecia. Others stood in for this. The only people I treat now are friends of mine and I should ask them for permission to publish their photos.

Question 9 and 10. Above I explained how this lotion works. The small cationic liposomes firmly adhere to the scalp. The DLGA affects the endothelial cells making them more elastic and stimulating their reproduction improving their functionality. Moreover it stimulates the production of keratin. Equol prevents testosterone from turning to dihydrotestosterone by reducing its biochemical action. Carnitine improves the metabolism of the lipid chain easing their beta oxidation and fostering the tissue metabolism. As a consequence the adherence of cationic liposomes, the actions of DGLA on the endothelial cells and the stimulation in the production of keratin, the action of equol on testosterone and the action of carnitine on metabolism stimulate the existing hair follicles thus improving their functionality.

Question 11. The product proved its effectiveness also without equol, but by adding it you improve the effectiveness by 80%.

Question 12. Alopecia areata is caused by several stimuli that affect microcirculation but it often arises during puberty due to the hormonal changes that take place during that age, especially among women. PGE1 and its precursor DLGA are effective but equol boosts their action. PGE1 and DGLA are effective also by themselves in case of androgenetic alopecia but if they are associated with equol they are more effective.

Question 13. There are no substantial differences between PGE1 and DGLA.

Question 14. There were no side effects.

Question 15. The product is expected to be put on the market at the end of the trials.

Question 16. As far as I am concerned, there are no reasons that could prevent the commercialization of the product.

Question 17. To date we don’t think there could be any improvement, however everything changes.

Question 18 and 19. Considering our experiences, we don’t believe that we need to produce different products for patients with Androgenetic Alopecia and with AA.

Equol, as I said when I answered question 10, is useful also in case of AA because this condition often arises during period of hormonal changes.

Question 20. When we gave the lotion to a patient who had underwent a hair transplant, we noticed an increase both in the amount of hair and in the speed of growth. However it will be possible to carry out trials to prove this. Right now I don’t have enough information to give you an answer.

I would like to add something.

I gave a brief answer to all of Your questions but in order to provide you with all scientific data about the causes of Alopecia and the importance of a therapy I should write a whole university textbook chapter, indicating all the data and the bibliography of the various topics. However, since I am a retired university teacher specialized in vascular surgery I am not planning on writing any chapter about trichology.