Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell have they not released any sort of pictures on their site a month or two before the release, especially considering that they announced the release officially. Crazy. Frustrating.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell have they not released any sort of pictures on their site a month or two before the release, especially considering that they announced the release officially. Crazy. Frustrating.
I believe we will see or hear something from FIDIA by the mid of November if not, that means they don't have anything and we should forget about previous photos and statements.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I personally didn't expect such a thing, that's why I warned everybody on my last posts. They at least did reference to their study in their update (which was outrageously edited 2 times in the italian version), just like Merck did. For those complaining the lack of photos, remember that even Merck released only 2 photos over thousands of patients. In fact, I found the 1998 study of the Propecia trials, which I'll attach to this message. The 2 subjects included were not even among the best responders we could have on finasteride, given the ton of reports that we have nowadays.
It also somehow comforts me that at the end Fidia carried a lot more tests into the lotion studies, and even Merck used a questionnaire to evaluate subjectively the efficacy of the treatment.
The real shame is that this lotion was not tested for more than 6 months... I researched more about the mechanism of Finasteride, and every study mentions that initially the hair count increases with a peak at 12 month mark; after that, a progressive thickening is often observed. Tosti said that this is due to the long term forcing of Anagen phase, which the lotion did remarkably in the first 6 months, and I would note also that it scored its points even in the middle of autumn.
I'm mad at fidia for not doing longer tests...

Attachments

• propecia-fda-trials.pdf
    742.5 KB · Views: 349

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally didn't expect such a thing, that's why I warned everybody on my last posts. They at least did reference to their study in their update (which was outrageously edited 2 times in the italian version), just like Merck did. For those complaining the lack of photos, remember that even Merck released only 2 photos over thousands of patients. In fact, I found the 1998 study of the Propecia trials, which I'll attach to this message. The 2 subjects included were not even among the best responders we could have on finasteride, given the ton of reports that we have nowadays.
It also somehow comforts me that at the end Fidia carried a lot more tests into the lotion studies, and even Merck used a questionnaire to evaluate subjectively the efficacy of the treatment.
The real shame is that this lotion was not tested for more than 6 months... I researched more about the mechanism of Finasteride, and every study mentions that initially the hair count increases with a peak at 12 month mark; after that, a progressive thickening is often observed. Tosti said that this is due to the long term forcing of Anagen phase, which the lotion did remarkably in the first 6 months, and I would note also that it scored its points even in the middle of autumn.
I allways appreciate your post :D

You perfectly represent the mood swings on this thread.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Looking at those before and afters in the Propecia study give me hope lol. If those had been the pictures for Brotzu people would have been equally as pissed off - especially as they're 24 month results.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How do we really know as fact that they didn't do longer tests? We already knew about the test (specifics aside) that was conducted in 2016. I swear I remember someone mentioning at some point a 3rd party doing some testing, I just can't bear to look back through this trash heap.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just imagine that the lotion came out in 2016 or early 2017 as brotzu expected in 2016 and as we were all hoping.
what kind of results, trials, data, pictures would you expect to see in that time (2016) ??

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still see a ray of hope in the fact that FIDIA claims that the lotion/spray is "effective" in their own announcement. I mean, unless they don't mind getting their reputation trashed or are down right delusional, why would they make such a confident claim?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still see a ray of hope in the fact that FIDIA claims that the lotion/spray is "effective" in their own announcement. I mean, unless they don't mind getting their reputation trashed or are down right delusional, why would they make such a confident claim?

You shouldn't have to look far to find other products that also claim that they're "effective".

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score

I appreciate your posts because they are based off of logic and not full emotion. And then when some new information comes up, your position is open to change. So yeah, hats off.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we able to consider this could actually work but as Fidia has proven time & time again that they are just incompetent and inept when it comes to the marketing side of things?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this thread so damn long and active? You literally just have to wait guys. If it works, go swimming in that sh*t, if it doesn't then f*** those wops.

Sincerely,
Another wop

Damn bro.. just realized I got that wop DNA, too...

I’m sorry guys....

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We’ll the good news is that my finasteride sides were all mental as I started microdosing again yesterday and took just .25mg (1/4 pill) and just fapped and the anxiety of side effects led to a flaccid member.

.25mg one day ago would not lead to side effects.. therefor I wasted years not taking finasteride due to mental sides. Guess there’s good and bad in this..