Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We’ll the good news is that my finasteride sides were all mental as I started microdosing again yesterday and took just .25mg (1/4 pill) and just fapped and the anxiety of side effects led to a flaccid member.

.25mg one day ago would not lead to side effects.. therefor I wasted years not taking finasteride due to mental sides. Guess there’s good and bad in this..
How is this in any kind related to this thread???

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Trinov is by many reasons not the best, but I wouldn‘t give a sh*t to that stupid idiot who was at that japanese conference with his fidia booth looking like a rotten cabin in the woods

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether Trinov will work or not will largely depend on what one means with "work". By all means we know already that regrowth will be limited and that it will not occur for everyone.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just venting

All we are doing on this forum in the end boils down to venting our fears and frustration at a merciless condition. All the speculation, analysis, info sharing etc are not leading us anywhere. But they help us to diminish and manage the anxiety

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We’ll the good news is that my finasteride sides were all mental as I started microdosing again yesterday and took just .25mg (1/4 pill) and just fapped and the anxiety of side effects led to a flaccid member.

.25mg one day ago would not lead to side effects.. therefor I wasted years not taking finasteride due to mental sides. Guess there’s good and bad in this..

.25 isn’t a microdose and yes you can get sides off 0.25, i got them, only just starting to get a hard dick again, spent a fortune on v****.. stay away from finastride

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
.25 isn’t a microdose and yes you can get sides off 0.25, i got them, only just starting to get a hard dick again, spent a fortune on v****.. stay away from finastride

How long did it take to get back adequate function with female?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take to get back adequate function with female?

Literally this past couple of weeks (about a year), wanking with a soft erection is depressing

It’s still not as solid as it was but would do the job, and always got v**** for them special occasions when I want to leave an impression

I tried the whole micro dosing finastride thing, if you get sides you’re going to get sides no matter the dose and if it’s that small of a dose you don’t get sides then you’re not doing sh*t for your hair

This brotzu was my last hope and literally lost so much of my hair this past year it’s too late for me now even if it just maintained, ordered a hair system and once that comes forget about this whole hairloss bullshit, I don’t see why more people don’t do it, it’s so easy and not that expensive, to say I was paying nearly £50 a month in concealers, anyone wanted to go down the hair system route send me a dm and I’ll help with what I’ve learnt already

Last edited:

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the dermarolling/microneedling thread? The regrowth that guy achieved is beyond anything I have ever seen for non-transplant procedures. Let's compare thst particular case with what we have got with Trinov:

1) with dermarolling, the regrowth pictures overly exceeds all of the official and unofficial (homemade lotion results posted by some random internet dudes) pictures of Trinov treatments we've had so far

2) you might say that the experience of a single individual is not enough to prove it works, and I agree. However, there are a couple of recent studies that have tested microneedling (with dermaroller) with pretty good results of regrowth. Yes, regrowth! We aren't even talking about maintenence. What have we got about Trinov so far? A study with underwhelming results that has not even been published and that only a handful of individuals has allegedly seen.

3) Trinov is extremely expensive considering that all the available evidence suggest it doesn't do what it should do. With microneedling, you just have to invest in the needling device (derminator, derma pen, or even any regular dermaroller) and perhaps a replacement cartridge every couple of months. It is perhaps 5-6 times cheaper than Trinov, while probably being several times more effective given the current evidence.

So, to every poor and desperate soul that hasn't responded well or simply doesn't want to get on finas/minoxidil and has deposited all the hope they have in Trinov.... Give microneedling/dermarolling a try right away. Keep in mind that the guy of that thread was already not responding to finas and minoxidil, and even then got regrowth. Guys, to keep your faith and expectations up for this lotion when we are being informed of this other alternative is exactly like having a serious disease and visiting a faith healer instead of applying evidence-based medicine.

I will give it a try right away, and in a few months will post my progress (if any)

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the dermarolling/microneedling thread? The regrowth that guy achieved is beyond anything I have ever seen for non-transplant procedures. Let's compare thst particular case with what we have got with Trinov:

1) with dermarolling, the regrowth pictures overly exceeds all of the official and unofficial (homemade lotion results posted by some random internet dudes) pictures of Trinov treatments we've had so far

2) you might say that the experience of a single individual is not enough to prove it works, and I agree. However, there are a couple of recent studies that have tested microneedling (with dermaroller) with pretty good results of regrowth. Yes, regrowth! We aren't even talking about maintenence. What have we got about Trinov so far? A study with underwhelming results that has not even been published and that only a handful of individuals has allegedly seen.

3) Trinov is extremely expensive considering that all the available evidence suggest it doesn't do what it should do. With microneedling, you just have to invest in the needling device (derminator, derma pen, or even any regular dermaroller) and perhaps a replacement cartridge every couple of months. It is perhaps 5-6 times cheaper than Trinov, while probably being several times more effective given the current evidence.

So, to every poor and desperate soul that hasn't responded well or simply doesn't want to get on finas/minoxidil and has deposited all the hope they have in Trinov.... Give microneedling/dermarolling a try right away. Keep in mind that the guy of that thread was already not responding to finas and minoxidil, and even then got regrowth. Guys, to keep your faith and expectations up for this lotion when we are being informed of this other alternative is exactly like having a serious disease and visiting a faith healer instead of applying evidence-based medicine.

I will give it a try right away, and in a few months will post my progress (if any)

Are you still on finasteride? I'd really like to hear of more people who stick with it and just use minoxidil. It seems the majority of people I've ever heard talk good about minoxidil and maintaining any results that it might occasion have all used it in conjunction with derma rolling--but few ever document the process.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sometimes I wonder if the pictures are real..same guy etc.

Regarding cost..sure treatments cost money but you have to ask yourself what the costs are not spending the money. Economic studies suggest that unfavorable looks depresses your lifetime earnings. I am not referring here to Hollywood.
Of course if you don't have the cash..you have a problem.
But considering how many people spend their money a reconsideration may be appropriate.
In your case..surely derma rolling is an option. But I would go easy on it i.e. depth and time period between needling.
Some entertaining stories here...

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still on finasteride? I'd really like to hear of more people who stick with it and just use minoxidil. It seems the majority of people I've ever heard talk good about minoxidil and maintaining any results that it might occasion have all used it in conjunction with derma rolling--but few ever document the process.
I do use finasteride. It has somewhat frozen my hair loss since almost 3 years, but I didn't get the desired regrowth, and I am also scared as f*** to keep losing hair at some point as some members on finasteride here have told us.
That is why I'm considering dermarolling. I agree there are not enough people documenting long term progress, but it is a good time to encourage more forum members to do it so we can gather more evidence. This forums should be our community lab

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do use finasteride. It has somewhat frozen my hair loss since almost 3 years, but I didn't get the desired regrowth, and I am also scared as f*** to keep losing hair at some point as some members on finasteride here have told us.
That is why I'm considering dermarolling. I agree there are not enough people documenting long term progress, but it is a good time to encourage more forum members to do it so we can gather more evidence. This forums should be our community lab

Happened to me..switched to Avodart...all good.
If you do dermarolling dont go overboard re depth and frequency.
You may feel too uncomfortable with too much depth. You are most likely give up one day...go easy.
Frequencywise...there is a lot of info on the web. Depth determines frequency. If I were to do it..1mm every two or three weeks. Most likely you wont need numbing cream then.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happened to me..switched to Avodart...all good.
If you do dermarolling dont go overboard re depth and frequency.
You may feel too uncomfortable with too much depth. You are most likely give up one day...go easy.
Frequencywise...there is a lot of info on the web. Depth determines frequency. If I were to do it..1mm every two or three weeks. Most likely you wont need numbing cream then.

1.5 once a week during a shower isn’t that bad. Wash hair first. Use clean dermaroller. Do it. Blast hair with cold water after shower.