Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro he knew exactly since he actually said that bit but was being shifty. Read what was said. So basically they suddenly rushing because of someone else coming on and maybe their spies. And though they rushing it might release next year than this one. The official wording 'envisage' bro is not a guarantee so matches what he said.

Fidia Deutschland announced release this December? That was a week ago.

Something is not right here. A regulated pharmaceutical business does not operate like a backyard car garage.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros, the key thing we have to keep in mind here is that Trinov has been trialled and will be marketed as a COSMETIC product rather than a PHARMACEUTICAL one. So the regulatory framework is very different. That's why they can be reticent and slapdash about it

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros, the key thing we have to keep in mind here is that Trinov has been trialled and will be marketed as a COSMETIC product rather than a PHARMACEUTICAL one. So the regulatory framework is very different. That's why they can be reticent and slapdash about it

Absolutely...but the business culture being a highly regulated business most likely prevent this...but nothing is impossible.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Official update from Fidia

Company announcement
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy (aka “Brotzu lotion”) initiated several months ago, we are pleased to announce the completion of the efficacy and tolerability study, following an intensive research program.

The study was conducted productively and efficiently, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem - men and women equally - a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.

We have successfully moved into a full-scale production, thus ensuring a smooth path to the commercial product development. The brand name chosen for Fidia’s hair loss remedy is TRINOV. An exact launch date will be defined in the next few weeks, we envisage the product will be first released in Italy by the end of 2018, other international markets will follow next.
Per leggere la nota in italiano, clicca qui

Until another official update is posted by Fidia...this is what I’m sticking by. No offence Long John Silver.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What amazes me is how a reputable pharma company can claim that the lotion will be "a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.".

This should mean that it is "effective" right? :p

inmyhead

Reaction score
What amazes me is how a reputable pharma company can claim that the lotion will be "a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.".

Just take a look at pictures from topical finasteride study. If treatment works - it's just obvious. No need for shity SITRI pictures

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just take a look at pictures from topical finasteride study. If treatment works - it's just obvious. No need for shity SITRI pictures
Could you link me to those pics? I've been on finasteride now for 4 months and I can say with confidence that something is happening to my hair... Hairline looks more pronounced.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A regulated pharmaceutical business does not operate like a backyard car garage.

You did see their booth in the pictures I took and posted right bro?

we envisage the product

You just provided my point bro. Envisage which essentially means hope/desire. Now read again what was said and reported by him with that in mind.

All I've done is reported back bro. Some might not like the message bro and it might dash others hopes. It was what it was. No offence intended Bros or taken.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cosmetics allows them to exaggerate a lot more with their claims bro and using pretty words to sell.

Reactions: br1

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You shouldn't go by the English version. The Italian version's text is the most recently updated and edited version, where they changed "effective" to "adequate" and various other changes. It has been discussed a lot on ieson. All other language versions haven't been updated, and since the Italian sector of Fidia is probably the only sector that knows anything, the Italian version is the only true version.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'm very sceptical of any significant results from Trinov. However it would be cool of some forum members to track their usage of Trinov with pictures.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
So it must be sh*t, no sense in changing effective to adequate if its good.

That brotzu clan makes me angry with their sh*t claims

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it must be sh*t, no sense in changing effective to adequate if its good.

That brotzu clan makes me angry with their sh*t claims

Bit of a chicken and egg argument. They could have changed it because everyone here and on IESON was loosing their sh*t, and calling them lairs, so they backtracked to cover their ***, regardless of what they think it can do.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you link me to those pics? I've been on finasteride now for 4 months and I can say with confidence that something is happening to my hair... Hairline looks more pronounced.
Link to thread
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ide-study-efficacy-sides.117896/#post-1724338.

What dose do you take? Any sides?[/QUOTE]
Nice pics!

I take 1.25 mg generic proscar/day. Picked up a 3 year supply in Portugal for 40 Euros when on vacation. They just sell it over the counter there.

No sides whatsoever. I'm sure some people get them, but I didn't. However, I could very well still develop them, in which case I will discontinue finasteride and hope something else will become available.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of a chicken and egg argument. They could have changed it because everyone here and on IESON was loosing their sh*t, and calling them lairs, so they backtracked to cover their ***, regardless of what they think it can do.
Just imagine working in the public relations department there. Thousands of emails a day. Must be hell.
I honestly don't understand the religious decision if it works or not. Just use it in addition to existing regime and you will see. Reminds me of ideological decisions they have in Germany these days.