My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i know the reason behind that sh*t

upload_2018-10-16_23-46-2.png

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about this brotzu stuff but from what I do know, I get a scam feeling. And my intuition is rarely wrong.

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I am incredibly late to the party, but I don’t get the hype for this lotion, based on the picture the old doctor showed at the congress. There is next to no improvement from what I can see. I would use it if it were $7 not $70.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then who do I find bros? Fidia haha. Again disappointing as sh*t and you'll see from the pic took later on but pushed ahead bros. Asked about release and essentially got maybe realistically next year though trying this year. Why sudden rush? Mumbled about someone else bringing it so rush but No clear answer. International? nope. Asked about studies? yeah brotzu did them but nothing on hand. Stabilized? guesses so but not sure how long or any changes. Ok thanks bro lol.

Hope that helps. Question bros in my mind is who is this other someone that forced them to rush? Who has this capacity bros? I have a suspicion now but want to see what you guys think too. And bros how did fidia know if not for spies?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s being released in December....so the Fidia rep clearly had no idea what he was talking about and they said that they are looking at international release.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s being released in December....so the Fidia rep clearly had no idea what he was talking about and they said that they are looking at international release.

Bro he knew exactly since he actually said that bit but was being shifty. Read what was said. So basically they suddenly rushing because of someone else coming on and maybe their spies. And though they rushing it might release next year than this one. The official wording 'envisage' bro is not a guarantee so matches what he said.