Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trying to start a riot ?

As we are on page 1375 i think we might be considered as in the riot phase already.. What i meant was, is the reason people are so attracted to this because we all dream of the super cream that will cure our hairloss instantly and would rather put our faith in an old rambling doctor who promises us the world than actual boring scientific teams which tells us to temper our expectations?
If this worked even a tenth as good as Brotzu claimed back in tha 2016 interview wouldn´t we have an army of test subjects with pictures of their amazing results? I´ve only seen one picture i was impressed by was a homemade replica

Reactions: br1

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did the brotzu lotion end up with this insane amount of forum posts? It seems like the least legit alternative out there? Was the initial promises way more hype worthy than what fidia and the brotzus claim now?
Because when was the last time a treatment got an official release? Plus it was announced at a time when optimism was at an all time high because big deals were getting signed all over the place.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did the brotzu lotion end up with this insane amount of forum posts? It seems like the least legit alternative out there? Was the initial promises way more hype worthy than what fidia and the brotzus claim now?

It's been absolute bobbins from the start. Respected professor claims that he's discovered a way to recover 5 years of hair loss, big pharma company picks it up, memes, forum 'insider' turns out to be his son, crazy regrowth from homemade lotion, memes, pleasant fragrancegate, memes, memes

abcdefg

Reaction score

Dont be fooled this entire thread is probably 1 maybe 2 pages of actual real cold hard information. Just endless speculation and off topic crap. Once it gets to this many pages who is going waste time trying to find real info in this?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trinov is doing nothing, then this is definitely the best scam ever. Trolling baldies for more then 3 years is extraordinary.

Funny thing: the study says there is no regrowth and no change in diameter (Iam totally fine with this because what should happen after 6 months). The question is, if the claims from the study are true, why do the pictures look like as if there was regrowth? Looks like as if someone wanted it to look better... or is there any explanation in the study why there should be an cosmetic improvement?

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the longest and most viewed/participated in thread in internet history? Surely the brotzu thread is up there by now?

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trinov is doing nothing, then this is definitely the best scam ever. Trolling baldies for more then 3 years is extraordinary.

Funny thing: the study says there is no regrowth and no change in diameter (Iam totally fine with this because what should happen after 6 months). The question is, if the claims from the study are true, why do the pictures look like as if there was regrowth? Looks like as if someone wanted it to look better... or is there any explanation in the study why there should be an cosmetic improvement?

Just because a good portion of us would never troll balding brothers scamming them with snake oils just to make easy money, doesn't mean that everyone out there would not too :rolleyes:
But I agree with you, I don't think that's Brotzu case. Here the problem is that probably, as I always feared, he had a different concept of "good/extraordinary results" than us. If you want to keep hopes up, though, you could think that in the interviews he always said that the hairs could be recovered after years of treatment. Then if you want to eat the blackpill, just think at his son's words on Bellicapelli the day before sitri: "Soon you'll know what I've known for years, all eyes on the penultimate slide". To me that means that those results shown really matched Beps' expectations.
I am also mad at fidia for not doing a full-year test. We know that the actual treatments begin to really work after 6 months, except maybe for the good responders of Minoxidil. Finasteride at 6 months for many people just provides some tiny vellus hairs or even maintenance only, the real cosmetic improvements come with the rethickening, not regrowth. That comes after, as that study I recently linked (and many others say the same) thanks to the prolonging of the anagen phase over several months. The Fidia study showed improvements in the hair count but they became somewhat significant only at the last check at 6 months. Hair diameter improved but so little that was not significant (but to be honest finasteride doesn't rethicken in just 6 months either). Though, obviously everybody should admit that there is a big discrepancy between what is written in the patent and the study results, at least in the time frame covered by the patent.
Also, let's not underrate the subjective evaluation: minoxidil gave me a quite good recovery in the temples, bit when I showed the pics to some guys here, they told me that they couldn't see improvements even if the photos were in the exact same position and under the same lights. But I know perfectly know how my hairs and temples were before minoxidil, and I am absolutely sure of my improvements, also given the fact that during the 3 months and half that I was on finasteride I saw absolutely nothing. This to say that self-assestment is really important and I would encourage anyone that is able to objectively evaluate his hair's evolution (not the NW0 paranoid cucks who get on dutasteride and after 12 months they say "OMG it destroyed my hairline" and then posting pics showing they maintained every single vellus they had before) and anyone that has enough money and desperation to buy the lotion and to report results for the sake of the others that are understandably not going to buy a black box at 75€ for 30 ml (f*****g joke of a price).
And I would like to remind that probably even if they showed in the trials a good regrowth/rethickening, we couldn't have said nothing about long term efficacy, just like minoxidil. If the first Minoxidil studies had stopped at 12-24 months we would have regarded it as a cure. Personally a treatment that buys me some time does not solve my problems. I mean, better than nothing, that's why I am using minoxidil after all, but after 2 years of discovering my Androgenetic Alopecia I am still worried as the first day, and many others are, even the ones having sideless maintenance on finasteride since years (shoutout to br1). I remember that InBeforeTheCure, when asked about the lotion, said that he could believe that it could be compared to actual treatments, and the maintenance aspect was linked to the ability of S-Equol to keep DHT at bay over time. This, I say, can be observed a bit in the reduction of the hair fall, and a lot in the trichograms, looking at Anagen/Telogen ratio even in effluvium times and over months.

Then of course you could regard these words as wishful thinking, but they are actual facts. I think it's comprehensible having some hope left even if everything turned to hell/madness now. Even a true skeptical like acbrantlin confessed that he still has some hope left without knowing why, maybe he realized like me that in this moment it's this lotion working or finasteride or Gillette.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
............. Even a true skeptical like acbrantlin confessed that he still has some hope left without knowing why, maybe he realized like me that in this moment it's this lotion working or finasteride or Gillette.

Y_OhCrap.png

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, if you were to ask me 5 years ago; never would've thought i'd be anticipating lotion.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because a good portion of us would never troll balding brothers scamming them with snake oils just to make easy money, doesn't mean that everyone out there would not too :rolleyes:
But I agree with you, I don't think that's Brotzu case. Here the problem is that probably, as I always feared, he had a different concept of "good/extraordinary results" than us. If you want to keep hopes up, though, you could think that in the interviews he always said that the hairs could be recovered after years of treatment. Then if you want to eat the blackpill, just think at his son's words on Bellicapelli the day before sitri: "Soon you'll know what I've known for years, all eyes on the penultimate slide". To me that means that those results shown really matched Beps' expectations.
I am also mad at fidia for not doing a full-year test. We know that the actual treatments begin to really work after 6 months, except maybe for the good responders of Minoxidil. Finasteride at 6 months for many people just provides some tiny vellus hairs or even maintenance only, the real cosmetic improvements come with the rethickening, not regrowth. That comes after, as that study I recently linked (and many others say the same) thanks to the prolonging of the anagen phase over several months. The Fidia study showed improvements in the hair count but they became somewhat significant only at the last check at 6 months. Hair diameter improved but so little that was not significant (but to be honest finasteride doesn't rethicken in just 6 months either). Though, obviously everybody should admit that there is a big discrepancy between what is written in the patent and the study results, at least in the time frame covered by the patent.
Also, let's not underrate the subjective evaluation: minoxidil gave me a quite good recovery in the temples, bit when I showed the pics to some guys here, they told me that they couldn't see improvements even if the photos were in the exact same position and under the same lights. But I know perfectly know how my hairs and temples were before minoxidil, and I am absolutely sure of my improvements, also given the fact that during the 3 months and half that I was on finasteride I saw absolutely nothing. This to say that self-assestment is really important and I would encourage anyone that is able to objectively evaluate his hair's evolution (not the NW0 paranoid cucks who get on dutasteride and after 12 months they say "OMG it destroyed my hairline" and then posting pics showing they maintained every single vellus they had before) and anyone that has enough money and desperation to buy the lotion and to report results for the sake of the others that are understandably not going to buy a black box at 75€ for 30 ml (f*****g joke of a price).
And I would like to remind that probably even if they showed in the trials a good regrowth/rethickening, we couldn't have said nothing about long term efficacy, just like minoxidil. If the first Minoxidil studies had stopped at 12-24 months we would have regarded it as a cure. Personally a treatment that buys me some time does not solve my problems. I mean, better than nothing, that's why I am using minoxidil after all, but after 2 years of discovering my Androgenetic Alopecia I am still worried as the first day, and many others are, even the ones having sideless maintenance on finasteride since years (shoutout to br1). I remember that InBeforeTheCure, when asked about the lotion, said that he could believe that it could be compared to actual treatments, and the maintenance aspect was linked to the ability of S-Equol to keep DHT at bay over time. This, I say, can be observed a bit in the reduction of the hair fall, and a lot in the trichograms, looking at Anagen/Telogen ratio even in effluvium times and over months.

Then of course you could regard these words as wishful thinking, but they are actual facts. I think it's comprehensible having some hope left even if everything turned to hell/madness now. Even a true skeptical like acbrantlin confessed that he still has some hope left without knowing why, maybe he realized like me that in this moment it's this lotion working or finasteride or Gillette.

7thsense, have you seen the dermarolling thread? As someone who has been long waiting for Brotzu, what's your opinion on those insane regrowth results? Don't you think we should hype over that method, whose evidence far exceed what we have so far for Brotzu?

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
After 3 years, it is extraordinary that baldies are still having a hard time figuring out whether a cosmetic could fix a genetic issue. Maybe people haven't been warned enough since the beginning of this topic.
And Brotzu is not a trichologist, all his claims should have been taken with a grain of salt.

Having said that, hopefully his product will still benefit some people for maintenance. Maybe a good complement to finasteride.