Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I gets a lot of questions daily: ”Ask that, and that etc.” Don’t wanna be a douch, but I’ve asked Giuseppe much questions since February. He has been kind to answer them all. But I feel like, now it’s time for Fidia to step up. Maybee someone else can do this ’dirty-job’ with Fidia, because I will personally wait for a statement from them for now on.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I gets a lot of questions daily: ”Ask that, and that etc.” Don’t wanna be a douch, but I’ve asked Giuseppe much questions since February. He has been kind to answer them all. But I feel like, now it’s time for Fidia to step up. Maybee someone else can do this ’dirty-job’ with Fidia, because I will personally wait for a statement from them for now on.
Giuseppe doesn't answer me, nor did Fidia (sent them an email a week ago...). So frustrating. Not even an answer along the lines of "Sorry, we currently cannot disclose any information regarding the release date".

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we just should wait for an official statement from Fidia. Always this rumors from all the forums...

If they have a proper marketing team they should get on top of this situation to answer all the lingering questions. It sounds cliche but it is Marketing 101.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest what matters is to announce a release date , people are gonna try it anyway if it is not more than 100/month
If they have a proper marketing team they should get on top of this situation to answer all the lingering questions. It sounds cliche but it is Marketing 101.
id be surprised if they have a marketing team at all !

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw in case anyone was curious about that knockoff lotion company that was supposed to sell their Brotzu replica in 40 days, “NHR” or whatever, I emailed them and they said they’re running a “test” now and you can get a 100ml bottle for 80 euros. This is probably a scam, but on their website it has the ingredients in brotzus lotion (DGLA, S-equol). I’m not gonna buy it because, like I said, it’s orobably a scam and the ingredients might not even be in there. Just laying it out there in case any of you wanted to experiment with it.
It is good to be wary. Is there a way we can have it tested to see if it is truly the ingredients they say?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bola said on their forum (the admin did) that they got it from Fidia officials. So a little bit more than an another "I date x employee" post by a random user. However Bola won't say who told them and right now if if Fidia did how can we trust them
Well bola was behind the famous christmass release when he claimed a call with a fidia and that he was told that. And bola was backing up one guy claiming the autumn 2017 as fidia update.
I have my doubts about such claims. I mean fidia is so unpredictable, chaotic company and with kinda weird behavior regarding brotzu lotion.... No one probably knows.. :(

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Giuseppe doesn't answer me, nor did Fidia (sent them an email a week ago...). So frustrating. Not even an answer along the lines of "Sorry, we currently cannot disclose any information regarding the release date".
Well they have one old lady who answers the phones & emails, works in the lab, does janitorial work and is in charge of the powerpoint presentations. Shes busy.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Oh they do? Last time someone posted a link to this show the host mentioned brotzu and then started talking bout JAK inhibitors.

No, this is a new show. The last video was pre-presentation, this is post.

I didn’t put the time stamp because it’s pretty much in the first minute. The discussion they have about false hope and the forums is pretty illuminating.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah they basically just say the presentation was awful and that this thread gives people false hope.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Presenation was god-tier awful.
Kobren is promoted by Merck and hair transplant surgeons, offering free commercials for Spencer Spex who is hair transplant and finasteride psychologist for hire. BTT should not be taken seriously. And the jokes, the old guy Spencer lands on his Twitter are awful.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Presenation was god-tier awful.
Kobren is promoted by Merck and hair transplant surgeons, offering free commercials for Spencer Spex who is hair transplant and finasteride psychologist for hire. BTT should not be taken seriously. And the jokes, the old guy Spencer lands on his Twitter are awful.
We all know that. The BTT forum is pathetic. Spencer Kobren you deserve it. Your forum and your program is a shame.