Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I’m Australian. Brisbane girl. I’ve tried evolis. Doesn’t do anything at all, at least not for me anyway. There is zero scientific basis to it. If you are improving it’s definitely the fina.

I'm in Sydney. Been on Fina for a while. The topical has had an effect but again it's the combination of all the different treatments, that is, on its own the effect would have been negligible if any at all. I think the other tablets I'm taking are helping as well. That's why I'd like the Brotzu lotion to work, to drop most of the other stuff.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate, lol!
I'm ok'ish, just have some thinning in the crown and a little less in the middle front. Just trying to prevent it from getting any worse.
I'm a diffuse thinner which sucks because I like having my hair long. Assuming Brotzu comes out this year it will probably save me for the short-term.

FOLLICLOLZ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are y'all using Adenogen? I mean, after all there's a published study on its efficacy and a guy on the internet posted success pictures... surely it's gotta help right?

adenogen-before-after.jpg

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are y'all using Adenogen? I mean, after all there's a published study on its efficacy and a guy on the internet posted success pictures... surely it's gotta help right?

I have tried it. Didn't do much for me. At best a little thickening of weakened hair, but too expensive for the benefit it got me.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont you guys think that by now if this sh*t worked someone official would post one definitive photo showing irrefutable evidence of growth. Just one. But nope.
Even a year or two ago, there was a "trial" performed that claimed something along the lines of:
Month 1, hair loss slowed down
Month 2, vellus hair thickening, hair loss has halted
Month 3, robust hair growth, hair loss still halted.
And so on...
Dont quote me exactly, but it was something along those lines. My point is even then, when they reported "robust" growth there WAS NOT ONE PHOTO of any evidence to prove this. And im not counting any of the areata patients.
We cant get one photo from Brontzu Sr., his son, Fidia, one of the 60 testers....give me a f*****g break man. And its not because of a NDA. There are no good legit photos.
We are dreaming if we still believe this is legit. There is no proof. But "the science is sound". No, f*** that. What the hell do we know about sound science? A lot of theories sound like they should work until they don't. I'm not trying to be negative, but I just come on here to see the latest real information, and all I get is people mixing up real information (which is zero) with speculation and hope.
But i still cant tear myself away from this thread. Im an f*****g idiot.

EXACTLY. But it won't bother the blind believers who keeps the rabble going.

AGAnaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I have thought about that too. I have no clue about patent law but I assume it's much more difficult to patent a "recipe" than a chemcial compound you came up with yourself. Hopefully some bald lawyer hangs out here and gives us his professional opinion.

Again? This could explain things. Maybe they don't have the financial capcity (anymore) to produce and market a new product at this point.

Actually, their plan could be to patent this sh*t, run some trials, make a (better...) presentation and sell the lotion to Merck/Pfizer/Bayer..

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw in case anyone was curious about that knockoff lotion company that was supposed to sell their Brotzu replica in 40 days, “NHR” or whatever, I emailed them and they said they’re running a “test” now and you can get a 100ml bottle for 80 euros. This is probably a scam, but on their website it has the ingredients in brotzus lotion (DGLA, S-equol). I’m not gonna buy it because, like I said, it’s orobably a scam and the ingredients might not even be in there. Just laying it out there in case any of you wanted to experiment with it.