Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, except you know...it's a rock solid theoretical basis that has had third parties confirming its concept undeniably works and is the first thing to reach Phase 3 since finasteride and will be out in the next two years.

But obsessing over a f*****g lotion that had a shaky theoretical basis to begin with, and now clearly doesn't work, is totally the same thing. Or let's bail on over to that thread and cheer on "our boi Choi" who has an interesting find that for all we now, may not apply to humans, proposed treatment model also involves wounding, and is likely years away from human trials!

It's like people here just run away from sh*t that actually stands a chance and into the sweet embrace of snake oil.

Ok man, we all know you are a follica fanboy and theres no reason to be ashamed of that. I for once am a proud Choi fanboy at heart.

You have your reasons to put your faith in them. Its true that the wounding proccess is a new scientific method wich some of the big researchers (including master Choi himself) are using as a base, so theres no doubt Dr. Cots already made huge contribution, but on the other hand, you cant blame people for not hyping Follica anymore.

Its true that Dr cots, back in 2008 or even earlier, said that it would take 10 years for their solution to be avaliable, but what frustrates everyone is the fact that during all theses years they have kept themselves way too silent, no valiable update proving soms progress. On the other hand, master Choi ALREADY gave scientific images showing folicles getting all revived again and its sad to be already beind tested on human but it still lacks confirmation, and hes going to be the star of the biggest eastern event of demathorlogy even tho he's not even a dermathologist.

Choi is the one who has the golden formula on his pocket and Im sure it wont take that much time like you guys think. Its a totally different scenario than Follica and other american companies under the burocratic american regulations.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guess who has never delayed anything so far. his name starts with C and its not Cotsarelis.
upload_2018-4-16_19-32-40.png

This fuckin' forum man...the depravity is amusing... I'm dying over here. How audacious!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to be retarded to still believe in this sh*t.

And lol at all you kids that wants to debate @That Guy not having even 1% of knowledge he has.

If you rely on hope for another snake oil you’ll all be bald before new treatments actually come out. We have what we have, you need to take the deal or shave your head. The truth it nobody f*****g cares. But I’ll be honest, I don’t believe anything better than what we currently have will come out in the next 5 year. I just don’t see it. Depressing tbh

Thats cool. But at the end of the day that dude has full regrowth in his temples. If it is the lotion as he said, then we want the lotion. If it something else he made, then i want that.

Lotion or not, he's regrown his hair, and i want to as well.

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, can't read the last 200 pages since the announcement day. It looks like there are a few takeaways:

1.) Only one okay result (for men) was shown during the presentation.
2.) No release date was announced

Then I saw snippets about some similar lotion being released in 40 days? What is this? Can someone please put a link?

Also users keep referring to a photo of a younger guy with great regrowth on his crown over a fb messenger . Where is this coming from? Some random guy who made a similar homemade lotion?

thanks

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And lol at all you kids that wants to debate @That Guy not having even 1% of knowledge he has.

If you rely on hope for another snake oil you’ll all be bald before new treatments actually come out. We have what we have, you need to take the deal or shave your head. The truth it nobody cares actually. But I’ll be honest, I don’t believe something better than what we have currently will come out in the next 5 year. I just don’t see it. Depressing tbh

i hate this mentality of fanboy that you have.
"who the hell you think yourself next to 'thaGuy' "
"you compare yourself to him"
"you're not having even 1% of knowledge he has"

with all the respect of thatGuy, at my knowledge he is not a scientist nor dermatologist either, but i respect his contribution in the forum. but doesn't make him a GOD and all what he says is a fact and aren't questionable. otherwise he would made us a cure by himself.

here's a link of how thatGuy was hyped back in 2016 and he was one of the biggest contributer in this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/the-big-bad-awesome-brotzu-lotion-faq.100452/

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, can't read the last 200 pages since the announcement day. It looks like there are a few takeaways:

1.) Only one okay result (for men) was shown during the presentation.
2.) No release date was announced

Then I saw snippets about some similar lotion being released in 40 days? What is this? Can someone please put a link?

Also users keep referring to a photo of a younger guy with great regrowth on his crown over a fb messenger . Where is this coming from? Some random guy who made a similar homemade lotion?

thanks

Basically after being discouraged by the presentation results, Beps posted pictures on the Italian forum that were given to him by an individual that made a homemade version (still in a lab though we're led to believe) and those results can be found here : http://www.folliclethought.com/

Should be at the top of the first page.

We've still yet to hear anything official but according to the italian forum they were contacted by Fidia and told October - but who knows at this point.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just lol... I don’t have time or energy to deal with your intellectual narcissism. Yeah there a good reason(s) why not a lot of knowledgeable users here are hyping this lotion, you’re just too stupid and deaf to listen

You are too agressive, my friend. Let people hype whatever they want.

Having some hope is not a bad thing, and its complete understandable that some renewed their hope after the new pics.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you rely on hope for another snake oil you’ll all be bald before new treatments actually come out. We have what we have, you need to take the deal or shave your head. The truth it nobody f*****g cares. But I’ll be honest, I don’t believe anything better than what we currently have will come out in the next 5 year. I just don’t see it. Depressing tbh
I'm really starting to think that Finasteride causes people to lose hope in a lot of things, so many examples in this forum.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are too agressive, my friend. Let people hype whatever they want.

Having some hope is not a bad thing, and its complete understandable that some renewed their hope after the new pics.
he is the new @Royaume ! (mutation phase)

by the way @Royaume was banned again after he was un-banned for one day !! lool

Last edited:

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, except you know...it's a rock solid theoretical basis that has had third parties confirming its concept undeniably works and is the first thing to reach Phase 3 since finasteride and will be out in the next two years.

But obsessing over a f*****g lotion that had a shaky theoretical basis to begin with, and now clearly doesn't work, is totally the same thing. Or let's bail on over to that thread and cheer on "our boi Choi" who has an interesting find that for all we now, may not apply to humans, proposed treatment model also involves wounding, and is likely years away from human trials!

It's like people here just run away from sh*t that actually stands a chance and into the sweet embrace of snake oil.

Hey what is the actual principle of follica ? wounding + minoxidil or another topical ?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s what I don’t understand, if you think this lotion is sh*t, then why are you here trying to pursuade people otherwise? After all, if you really don’t care, then it doesn’t f*****g concern you in the first place. So leave this thread alone, you’re clogging the feed. My god, we’re all adults here so let’s act like it.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Here’s what I don’t understand, if you think this lotion is sh*t, then why are you here trying to pursuade people otherwise? After all, if you really don’t care, then it doesn’t f*****g concern you in the first place. So leave this thread alone, you’re clogging the feed. My god, we’re all adults here so let’s act like it.

100! I think ppl just like to be ni a debate and always want to be the guy that is always right

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically after being discouraged by the presentation results, Beps posted pictures on the Italian forum that were given to him by an individual that made a homemade version (still in a lab though we're led to believe) and those results can be found here : http://www.folliclethought.com/

Should be at the top of the first page.

We've still yet to hear anything official but according to the italian forum they were contacted by Fidia and told October - but who knows at this point.

Thanks @Ollie

Any info on the 40 days thing I'm seeing? Is that another guess as to when Fidia will ship product? Or is that another company trying to copy Fidia's ingredients and be first to market with the lotion?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @Ollie

Any info on the 40 days thing I'm seeing? Is that another guess as to when Fidia will ship product? Or is that another company trying to copy Fidia's ingredients and be first to market with the lotion?

It is another company that is talking about a copy release in 40 days. However, they also make Bath tubs... so, at the moment we're all taking it as a scam just trying to profit off of all our impatience and Fidia's incompetance .

The two things we really want at the moment is 1) True confirmation that those temple results are really from the lotion (real or homemade).
2) An actual concrete release date from Fidia.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100! I think ppl just like to be ni a debate and always want to be the guy that is always right
I love a good debate but at this point, we have at least 1000 pages of it, with a few pages of actual useful updates... but let me stop, I’m not tryna be a keyboard warrior or anything. I’m just tired of checking the thread and seeing people argue the. Same. Point. Over. And over. Again. I want to be able to check this thread for updates without shifting through 10 pages of nonsense, because I actually do think this could be a useful treatment. Wishful thinking I suppose