Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
this guy has amazing regrwoth in his temples and the thread trolls and idiots are wasting time with fidia and speculation. most of you deserve to become bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets invest our time in replicating the lotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think this lotion is a scam, but Brotzu was unprofessional and so as fidia.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think this lotion is a scam, but Brotzu was unprofessional and so as fidia.

I really want to believe this lotion.
0.25mg finasteride gives sides. but more and more I try to believe this lotion, it feels like Reality denial. i dont understand why fidia use older poeple's pic at the presentation. They seem to think that the lotion itself is nothing. accept reality bro.....

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who cares on your oppinion?
No one, but who cares on ur opinion? We are all same, we are all disappointed by the results from conference. The power point was amateur work too.
Edit: Even if Fidia didn’t provide them enough pictures, Brotzu should definitely asked them for more pictures before the conference. They must review the power point day before the conference and they didn’t do anything about it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy has amazing regrwoth in his temples and the thread trolls and idiots are wasting time with fidia and speculation. most of you deserve to become bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets invest our time in replicating the lotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t think you understand how expensive that would be. There’s a reason Brotzu needed backing by a large company. That, and we do not have any data to suggest dose efficacy. The entire venture would be guess and check, and an expensive guess and check at that

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Was there any update beside the 2 pics from
Beps which was kind of a homemade lotion?sorry this thread is running tol fast

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think you understand how expensive that would be. There’s a reason Brotzu needed backing by a large company. That, and we do not have any data to suggest dose efficacy. The entire venture would be guess and check, and an expensive guess and check at that

I still don't think it's that complex.

DIY GHETTO BROTZU PROTOCOL

1) Equol - Really the only hard agent to get is the s-equol. But as reviewed in the equol thread, racemic equol is easy to get and should only be much stronger. Equol doesn't require liposomes to dissolve or penetrate the skin. This was proven in the equol skin study. It naturally forms a skin reservoir for long acting skin effect even just with DMSO.

2) DGLA - Requires liposomes I think because it's a fat molecule and an odd one to source. But there is no need for DGLA anyway. Minoxidil works via the same prostaglandin pathways and likely much more strongly. minoxidil is a proven prostaglandin based growth stim, while DGLA is just a theoretical one.

3) Carnitine - I doubt carnitine has much significance but it's easy to buy from supplement shops:
https://www.bulksupplements.com/by-category/sports-fitness/l-carnitine-base.html
It's "very soluble in water and alcohol" so would be easy to work with in any standard base.

So if you want the "Brotzu effect" without the "Brotzu nonsense", I would just do:

- 40 mL Kirkland 5% Minoxidil
- Add 5% l-carnitine (2 grams)
- Add 1% equol (0.4 grams)

Apply 2 mL to your scalp twice daily.

The liposome thing is just a fancy trick but it's not necessary for any of these agents to get to the hair follicles or do their magic. Getting the liposomes to work is likely what's slowed this whole process to a crawl.

If you want s-equol (weaker effect but fewer side effects) instead of racemic equol, you'd have to ask a factory like Luo's to do a chiral separation for you which would add cost. But you can easily buy racemic equol to make the mix above without much fuss.

And given that you're trading DGLA for minoxidil and s-equol for racemic equol, I would bet strongly this "Ghetto Brotzu" would actually work better than his.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't think it's that complex.

DIY GHETTO BROTZU PROTOCOL

1) Equol - Really the only hard agent to get is the s-equol. But as reviewed in the equol thread, racemic equol is easy to get and should only be much stronger. Equol doesn't require liposomes to dissolve or penetrate the skin. This was proven in the equol skin study. It naturally forms a skin reservoir for long acting skin effect even just with DMSO.

2) DGLA - Requires liposomes I think because it's a fat molecule and an odd one to source. But there is no need for DGLA anyway. Minoxidil works via the same prostaglandin pathways and likely much more strongly. minoxidil is a proven prostaglandin based growth stim, while DGLA is just a theoretical one.

3) Carnitine - I doubt carnitine has much significance but it's easy to buy from supplement shops:
https://www.bulksupplements.com/by-category/sports-fitness/l-carnitine-base.html
It's "very soluble in water and alcohol" so would be easy to work with in any standard base.

So if you want the "Brotzu effect" without the "Brotzu nonsense", I would just do:

- 40 mL Kirkland 5% Minoxidil
- Add 5% l-carnitine (2 grams)
- Add 1% equol (0.4 grams)

Apply 2 mL to your scalp twice daily.

The liposome thing is just a fancy trick but it's not necessary for any of these agents to get to the hair follicles or do their magic. Getting the liposomes to work is likely what's slowed this whole process to a crawl.

If you want s-equol (weaker effect but fewer side effects) instead of racemic equol, you'd have to ask a factory like Luo's to do a chiral separation for you which would add cost. But you can easily buy racemic equol to make the mix above without much fuss.

And given that you're trading DGLA for minoxidil and s-equol for racemic equol, I would bet strongly this "Ghetto Brotzu" would actually work better than his.
I tried carnation for months with no effect whatsoever. SO, if you want to skip the bullshit, just get the equol.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried carnation for months with no effect whatsoever. SO, if you want to skip the bullshit, just get the equol.

Yeah, I was trying to be more diplomatic and didn't really want to say it that way, but yeah. Exactly. LOL.

Neither carnitine nor DGLA have any significant evidence for hair loss. I get the "theory" behind them, but it's not very strong theory in my opinion.

For a nontraditional equol based topical mix, trying to steer clear of traditional anti-androgens, I would personally do:

- 40 mL 5% kirkland minoxidil
- 1% desloratadine (0.4 g)
- 1% racemic equol (0.4 g)
- 5% niacinamide (2 g)

Now you could say niacinamide has not much evidence either, but it has great evidence against acne, which is a similar inflammatory androgenic process. Personally, I have found it worked great on my mild acne when I used it for that, and I find it nice on my scalp, so I'd choose that over carnitine any day.

That's the best simple formula I can imagine with good odds of stopping average male pattern baldness without a traditional anti-androgen. I'd definitely bet on that to beat Official Brotzu.

Last edited:

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was trying to be more diplomatic and didn't really want to say it that way, but yeah. Exactly. LOL.

Neither carnitine nor DGLA have any significant evidence for hair loss. I get the "theory" behind them, but it's not very strong theory in my opinion.

For a nontraditional equol based topical mix, trying to steer clear of traditional anti-androgens, I would personally do:

- 40 mL 5% kirkland minoxidil
- 1% desloratadine (0.4 g)
- 1% racemic equol (0.4 g)
- 5% niacinamide (2 g)

Now you could say niacinamide has not much evidence either, but it has great evidence against acne, which is a similar inflammatory androgenic process. Personally, I have found it worked great on my mild acne when I used it for that, and I find it nice on my scalp, so I'd choose that over carnitine any day.

That's the best simple formula I can imagine with good odds of stopping average male pattern baldness without a traditional anti-androgen. I'd definitely bet on that to beat Official Brotzu.

ahhhhhhhhhh now this thread makes sense, that is what i wanted to hear. where can we get this integridents?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhh now this thread makes sense, that is what i wanted to hear. where can we get this integridents?

Kirkland minoxidil:
Cheapest on biovea.com

Racemic equol:
https://nutrabiotech.en.alibaba.com...pm=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.4.683546efdcVJRR

Desloratadine:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...l?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.35.155d976fpZFNK7

Niacinamide:
http://www.herbstoreusa.com/niacinamide-100g.html

I will be testing my supply of desloratadine (which I've been using untested for almost 6 months now) and my supply of racemic equol (which is in the mail) once the equol arrives and I can let you know what it shows once that's done.

Also just FYI, the link above claims to be for "s-equol" when you click it but if you communicate with them, they will confirm it's actually racemic. For an explanation of what this means, see the equol thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-and-the-primary-ingredient-in-brotzu.113209/

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve bought agf39 growth factors and will be injecting weekly with this
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60632...y.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.94.IoEmN5

I’m mildly interested to see what injected equol would do....

Georgie ... I'm worried about you ... I think you might be developing a problem ...

(Georgie in 5 years with her vials of equol)
addiction_intravenous-drug-use.jpg