Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its like some evil little italian elves made their way to our forum and they dumped a junk drawer full of sh*t info into this thread.
Here you will find rougue companies producing a knock off brontzu, hot women shooting sh*t into their veins, random photos of semi bald men dumped about willynilly that we have to piece together while trying to determine if theres growth or fakery, sorting through 4 possible release dates, infighting, and all the while we have a mute company in fidia who cannot speak one word of there real intentions about this lotion. Sherlock f*****g holmes would walk away from this case because its unsolvable. We should too. This is a hodgepodge of rumors and no ones getting out alive. Retreat b****s!!
Not veins, head :)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 200 a day :)

Oh poor Georgie. We have to find you a solution. How are you feeling in general on the new hormones?

Btw I was looking for a new estriol cream given that I seem to be having an allergic or some sort of reaction to the one I'm using now and I saw this:

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Flo-BiE...&ie=UTF8&qid=1523951756&sr=1-1&keywords=biest

Over the counter BiEst cream.

I know you already have your estradiol valerate tablets to finish, but once you do you might want to consider switching to the cream. I have read a lot of the blood clotting risk from estrogens as well as some of the carcinogenic effects come from the fact that with oral tablets they are first processed through the liver, which leads to alteration in clotting factors and estrogen metabolic breakdown products that are carcinogenic.

Creams avoid that. That cream could be an easy way to get a nice balance with simple topical application if you're interested once you're done those tabs. Unless you've got other creams lined up instead.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh poor Georgie. We have to find you a solution. How are you feeling in general on the new hormones?

Btw I was looking for a new estriol cream given that I seem to be having an allergic or some sort of reaction to the one I'm using now and I saw this:

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Flo-BiE...&ie=UTF8&qid=1523951756&sr=1-1&keywords=biest

I know you already have your estradiol valerate tablets to finish, but once you do you should consider switching to the cream. I have read a lot of the blood clotting risk from estrogens as well as some of the carcinogenic effects come from the fact that with oral tablets they are first processed through the liver, which leads to alteration in clotting factors and estrogen metabolic breakdown products that are carcinogenic.

Creams avoid that. That cream could be an easy way to get a nice balance with simple topical application if you're interested once you're done those tabs. Unless you've got other creams lined up instead.
Actually I was going to mention at some point that I have been getting enormous, painful clots. That said, the bleeding and Lin seemed to ebb a fair bit today. I think as long as it absorbs systemically, it will have some sort of an affect on my ovaries.
I was wanting to stick to the hormonal regimen I’m on for now and see how it goes. I don’t like the idea of increasing my estradiol beyond 6mg daily because that’s already a fair amount.

I’ve said it before - i think minoxidil has fucked my hair growth cycle. I mean it was obviously already fucked, but it has 100% sped up the rate of loss i experience daily. The aim now is to see if I can’t find a replacement. The hard part then is stopping usage, because there’s always the possibility that it could end in disaster.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
The female result is kind of explained in the slides. It seems that they mention that for males it starts working only after 3 months of treatment while females require only 1, but then if she had those results, the diameter must have changed. What the hell, this is all confusing.

An explanation for the diameter discrepancy could be the following. The lotion does not increase the diameter of existing hair like other treatments may, for example mechanical massage like shown by Koyama:

Google the below heading as I can't post links yet.
Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue

However the newly grown hair, or more particularly the rejuvenated miniaturised hair, grow to be of normal thickness after a few months resulting in increased volume overall.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL, that's actually the one I started with back in 2016. It contains both Estradiol and Estriol. I did notice skin improvements on it, but it seems the Estriol alone (which is also produced by Life Flo as well) works faster for me. Estradiol alone didn't do anything positive or negative when I rubbed in on my face.

I'm actually going to be using a Paraben-Free version of the one you're using. Slightly costlier. I switched because I wanted to try 100 mg Estriol cream, which is more than the Life-Flo. I never had any adverse effects on the Life-Flo one.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, that's actually the one I started with back in 2016. It contains both Estradiol and Estriol. I did notice skin improvements on it, but it seems the Estriol alone (which is also produced by Life Flo as well) works faster for me. Estradiol alone didn't do anything positive or negative when I rubbed in on my face.

I'm actually going to be using a Paraben-Free version of the one you're using. Slightly costlier, but it might work. I switched because I wanted to try 100 mg Estriol cream, which is more than the Life-Flo. I never had any adverse effects on the Life-Flo one.

Yeah the Paraben-free version of what I'm using:
https://www.amazon.com/Estro-life-Micronized-BioIdentical-Estriol-Menopause/dp/B004XJIDEO

Has high dose estriol (1.5 mg per pump) and it's very clearly strong, but it seems to be giving me hives or eczema or something all over my body. I'm itching like a motherfucker over here. Having to take a break. Gonna get some "original" to compare so I can figure out if it's the estriol itself or just something else in the formulation...

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Estro-life-Micronized-BioIdentical-Estriol-Menopause/dp/B004XJIDEO

Has high dose estriol (1.5 mg per pump) and it's very clearly strong, but it seems to be giving me hives or eczema or something all over my body. I'm itching like a motherfucker over here. Having to take a break. Gonna get some "original" to compare so I can figure out if it's the estriol itself or just something else in the formulation...

I was supposed to get the new one last week, but didn't find it. Enraged, I ordered 10 more of them. Plus I should also have three of the Life Flo on the way as well to keep me busy while the Smokey Mountain Naturals ones arrive. So that's 13 Estriols in total.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Some people have estrogen allergies. Look it up. Women get similar reactions from taking a bcp. Estrogen is also connected to heightened autoimmune responses, so if you already have some kind of aa disease already, it can exacerbate symptoms.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it. If you switch to the Biest cream I linked it's very easy to adjust the dose. I found my estriol cream was very easy to adjust the dose to what was comfortable. Avoiding the extra liver metabolism oral tabs go through should reduce those clotting problems at least a bit.

As for minoxidil, I think you could replace it with some combo of:

- 1% desloratadine (wait til I test mine before ordering since I'll be doing it soon anyway)
- 1% equol (again, wait til I test it)
- self-PRP or wounding with that stim agent you got

Using a PGE2 cream or something won't help, since it will just be "more of the same" - ie. same mechanism as minoxidil, so I wouldn't suggest it. And as you know, I don't like pro-inflammatory or pro-aging agents long term.
Well I am currently unsing sulfasalazine which increases pge2. I mean it’s a long shot but we will see.
I feel like growth factors have got to do something. I could always try carboxy therpay too, and equol. I’d f*****g kill to get my hands on some astressin-b or other CRF inhibitors but it’s just not accessible at all at this point. Same deal with Tofa/Xenljanz. I do hope equol turns out to be successful for you so that the rest of us can trial it also.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people have estrogen allergies. Look it up. Women get similar reactions from taking a bcp. Estrogen is also connected to heightened autoimmune responses, so if you already have some kind of aa disease already, it can exacerbate symptoms.

I’ve alopecia areata too, and considering the fact that .25mg finasteride ed for 15 days gave me mild gyno. Estrogen will f*** me up.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I am currently unsing sulfasalazine which increases pge2. I mean it’s a long shot but we will see.

Hi mate, are you using sulfasalazine as a medication? I have in the past and I didn't see a change in my hair but it could affect it as stated by the directions that come with it. Just make sure you drink a lot of water as it could place some stress on your liver.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys sorry for off topic.
how can I secede my account of hairlosstalk?
My hope is over so It's time to leave this site. thanks If you reply.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think fidia is never going to update on their website, they probably knows how people are reacting but they haven’t updated anything so far. They simply don’t care about Brotzu’s reputations at all. Even if Brotzu wants to protect his reputation without fidia’s help there’s nothing he can do.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate, are you using sulfasalazine as a medication? I have in the past and I didn't see a change in my hair but it could affect it as stated by the directions that come with it. Just make sure you drink a lot of water as it could place some stress on your liver.
I'm using it to see if it will help my hair at all. I have read that it can cause hair loss but i'm sort of grasping at straws now.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys sorry for off topic.
how can I secede my account of hairlosstalk?
My hope is over so It's time to leave this site. thanks If you reply.

Mate, this lotion does have potential to help. Don't despair. If you're a guy start Finasteride. See how you go. If you get sides and after a few weeks haven't gone away stop it. If no sides continue. There's also PRP which has to be done often to have a lasting effect. There are options and soon (i.e within a year or so) there will be more. Hang in there!

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason fidia has been quiet... they didn’t want people replicating it

I think this one of the more rational explanations for Fidia's behavior ^

Here's a summary of Brotzu's speech:

https://www.calvizie.net/calvizie-androgenetica-la-lozione-brotzu-fidia/

The reaction to Brotzu's speech has been hysterical. It was disappointing but it doesn't justify the personal insults directed at the Brotzu's. The images posted, to my eye, showed regrowth in an older male. That's a good thing.

My guess is that Beps is a genuine person who has been enthusiastic to post results. Fidia, who know little or nothing about PR, have made a mess of this. I never believed this would be a miracle treatment. Just a step in the right direction.

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we going f*** with fidia if all goes to sh*t, we need the internet police and loads of memes, stand together brothers... for Frodo!