Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
Im back now boys..

So, uncle br1 tried to warn the young baldites not to get expectations too high, but they called names and labeled me "pessimist".

Well ...

We are as fucked as before. That's it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im back now boys..

So, uncle br1 tried to warn the young baldites not to get expectations too high, but they called names and labeled me "pessimist".

Well ...

Im sort of glad you're back. But Mr lizard have you seen the photos from today ? Dont get off this hype train just yet...

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not going to post and defensive post for FIDIA AND BROTZU until more pictures. I get it fidia didn’t give BROTZU enough pictures to prove BROTZU’s claim, but at the same time, brotzu should asked fidia for more pictures before the conference.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not going to post and defensive post for FIDIA AND BROTZU until more pictures. I get it fidia didn’t give BROTZU enough pictures to prove BROTZU’s claim, but at the same time, brotzu should asked fidia for more pictures before the conference.

They should have sat down the the PR people at FIdia before hand and negotiated the Presentation because by the looks of it they fucked Brotzu over. Imagine how we'd have all reacted if todays photos were simply replaced with what we were shown .

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im back now boys..

Well ...

returned after 2 days, over 80 new pages and i find @br1. Welcome back!

Can someone please sum up important stuff that happened in last 80 pages?

Whoever has doubt in brotzu’s sitiri presentation, kindly compare month 0-month3/6 there is significant growth. Also brotzu has claimed 18months is required. Well it was only 6 months, 1/3 of the required. There is significant growth unless they used toppik or photoshop .

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They should have sat down the the PR people at FIdia before hand and negotiated the Presentation because by the looks of it they fucked Brotzu over. Imagine how we'd have all reacted if todays photos were simply replaced with what we were shown .
I’m not saying he is a scammer but he definitely deserves some of the criticism for amateurish power point and lack of evidences. I know fidia made that power point, but he still had to take a look and add more informations.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
returned after 2 days, over 80 new pages and i find @br1. Welcome back!

Can someone please sum up important stuff that happened in last 80 pages?

Also how ever has doubt in brotzu’s sitiri presentation, kindly compare month 0-month3/6 there is significant growth. Also brotzu has claimed 18months is required. Well it was only 6 months, 1/3 of the required. There is significant growth unless they used toppik or photoshop .

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 18.24.54.png

These are results of a homemade lotion . They were posted by Beps on the italian forum and later confirmed through G.Brotzu on Facebook by Clockwise.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85678

These are results of a homemade lotion . They were posted by Beps on the italian forum and later confirmed through G.Brotzu on Facebook by Clockwise.

i guess we have to wait for its release now. Wuwei & now this guy has shown good results and fidia shares sh*t. wtf is wrong with this pharma? don’t they intend to sell it?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess we have to wait for its release now. Wuwei & now this guy has shown good results and fidia shares sh*t. wtf is wrong with this pharma? don’t they intend to sell it?

f*** knows man, theyre just ridiculous. We'll have to wait and see i guess...

But as @Georgie said following Idealforeheads Equol adventure might be interesting.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Presumably an AA in conjunction with Equol would be twice as beneficial due to their different mechanisms ?

Yeah, equol and an androgen receptor antagonist might be synergistic.

I figure it might help me drop my daro dose with better confidence. It's worth a try either way for me. One can never be sure of the future.

Ift's always good to have other agents waiting as backup. Hair loss for man my age is a 50 year battle. Gotta keep the weapons cabinet stocked.

Last edited: