Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

petewete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gosh there are some terribly angry people on here.

Anyways, as a long time lurker on here this product actually gives me some hope. I am 37, male with duffused thinning. I thought i would go bald 10 years ago but my mbp is not super aggressive. Having said that i do have to use toppik and cannot use any gel otherwise my scalp shows.

I looked at the pictures and compared month 1 to month 6 and there is definitely an increase of 10 to 20%, at least visibly. For somebody like me that is good news at this point. I understand thats not the case for everybody on here.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are people who still believe in follica after 10 years of nothing...

Yeah, except you know...it's a rock solid theoretical basis that has had third parties confirming its concept undeniably works and is the first thing to reach Phase 3 since finasteride and will be out in the next two years.

But obsessing over a f*****g lotion that had a shaky theoretical basis to begin with, and now clearly doesn't work, is totally the same thing. Or let's bail on over to that thread and cheer on "our boi Choi" who has an interesting find that for all we now, may not apply to humans, proposed treatment model also involves wounding, and is likely years away from human trials!

It's like people here just run away from sh*t that actually stands a chance and into the sweet embrace of snake oil.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Choi is the real deal and Im glad we are one of the few that realized this much earlier wich will make us feel special around here. :)
is there any photo of CHOI technic results which make him a real deal ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, except you know...it's a rock solid theoretical basis that has had third parties confirming its concept undeniably works and is the first thing to reach Phase 3 since finasteride and will be out in the next two years.

But obsessing over a f*****g lotion that had a shaky theoretical basis to begin with, and now clearly doesn't work, is totally the same thing. Or let's bail on over to that thread and cheer on "our boi Choi" who has an interesting find that for all we now, may not apply to humans, proposed treatment model also involves wounding, and is likely years away from human trials!

It's like people here just run away from sh*t that actually stands a chance and into the sweet embrace of snake oil.

Yeah but either way the recent temple pictures show that someone using the lotion / its equivalent has had the results we were all anticipating. Better to be excited over this than something that has been 'forecast' for release in 2 years.. which may really be another 5. We're losing hair now - and a lot of us aren't taking Finasteride. If this lotion does work as shown today, at very least it will allow us to maintain until better treatments then its worth getting excited over.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think somebody has a favorite

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, this kinda sounds like Brotzu!

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There's a small amount of us that either tried finasteride and had sides or are too scared to even try it. We really need something to hold us for those 2 years until follica is released.

As for people that don't believe in follica, it doesn't make sense to me. People have had results with dermarolling at home, so why wouldn't a proper methodical and scientific approach developed over a decade not be beneficial?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently the guy who is dating the Fidia employee said she was surprised at how bad the presentation was and can't understand why. She also said she has seen all the pictures and they are impressive.

At the same time she said it is delayed to 2019. At this point tho I don't know what to believe. Even Fidia employees aren't good sources imo.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, this is my line of reasoning why the brotion must be legit. Please correct me if any inferences/conclusions are wrong. We know that Beps is Brotzu's son (for the naysayers, he made a FB status update after the ridiculous wave of hate after the presentation stating something along the lines "ignorance is a bad thing". Thus, this proves that this is indeed his FB account.).

Then, the attached screenshot appeared with a convo between Beps and the person in the alleged alternative brotion result pics (which have just been published on Folliclethought btw, and which had been shared by Beps on the BelliCapelli forum).

Conclusion: Beps is real, the new pics are real, brotion is real, results are real

This really gives me a lot of confidence in the effectiveness of the lotion. Of course, the only thing that isn't 100% sure is the alleged release date of October. We can only 100% rely on the "by 2018" release period made by Fidia directly.

I feel really really good about this guys. Not even deluding myself, just going by the evidence presented :)

As for the members of this forum who wished death and cancer among Brotzu and his fam... you guys really don't deserve the lotion. You guys deserve to die in hell. Nevertheless, when the lotion comes out and salvages your hair (presuming you are below NW2.5, and LOL if you're NW3+), just know that it's because of the very person you wished death upon.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently the guy who is dating the Fidia employee said she was surprised at how bad the presentation was and can't understand why. She also said she has seen all the pictures and they are impressive.

At the same time she said it is delayed to 2019. At this point tho I don't know what to believe. Even Fidia employees aren't good sources imo.

2019 !!!! FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEE. Even if this f*****g company ever launches it, itll be short lived because they are literally incapable of running a company - they are bound to roll into chapter 11 at some point.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldn't just trust an "employee" especially filtering through a guy claiming to date her. It could be delayed because apparently they are having a strike but who knows