Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only thing that has me giving any sort of a benefit of the doubt is how strongly beps and Brotzu defended the lotion even after that despicable presentation. They clearly know (or think) it works or else common sense would lead you to believe they would disappear after that joke of a presentation.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, we just keeping re-discussing same stuff again and again, this is what happens when a thread is not moderated properly and has 90% bullshit in it.

Those alternative lotions results were one of the main reasons why this thread became so huge, these results were discussed and analyzed a few hundred pages ago already and was probably, besides Beps' posts, the most important trust booster for this lotion...

I now understand those that said to lock this thread until Fidia posts and official statement, else we'll just keep discussing same conspiracies over and over.

I suggest you have a look at my very first post on this forum where I gave my opinion on why Fidia is delaying the lotion for so long, I think it's the only real reason of the delay.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Misleading pictures. In the last one they create a side part the make it seem that there is a lot of scalp showing and in the the picture next to it the hair is combed in a way to expose as little scalp as possible.

Completely agree

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only thing that has me giving any sort of a benefit of the doubt is how strongly beps and Brotzu defended the lotion even after that despicable presentation. They clearly know (or think) it works or else common sense would lead you to believe they would disappear after that joke of a presentation.
beps stated that we would be pleased with what we saw in the presentation so i think what we saw there is the realistic expectation of the lotion, we have no idea what this was using.

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
The crown could easily be toppik. Or even just difference in lighting and hair not being oily/wet. The temple pic could not be any of those because you can see the individual strands.
Yeah I felt the same. I'm want to believe that the temples aren't due to minoxidil. I noticed between the pictures the guy doesn't have a more extensive fur bridge developing between his temple points and eyebrows, which I see a lot with guys using minoxidil.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing is sure, if Beps didn't get frustrated by the comments over him and his family, then he wouldn't have referred to those pictures.He couldnt have given a f***, several guys still would have bought and tried out the lotion

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that alternative lotion from that sketchy website is mostly fake and a scam in my opinion. Please stop citing it here. There is no company with that name and everything looks like a textbook scam.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ricerca Medica is 100% scam. They sell jacuzzis and armchairs for christ sake. Just go through their website and see what they post.
I'm starting to lose faith in this "Brotzu" story after all this mess. It's not normal. Just tired of hearing same sh*t again and again, no proof, no release date, some scammers trying to replicate brotion, infinite number of speculations and absolute silence from Fidia. You better wish cancer for Fidia than for Brotzus.. Like, for real, the most stupid hair loss remedy story.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that someone has mentioned it earlier, but Minoxidil didn't work well for the person on that photos. That atleast give me big hopes for the Brotzu lotion (Minoxidil doesn't work well for me aswell).

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy things going on in this thread.

So my contact from Fidia was quite pissed off when I told her that we thought it's a scam, she was persuaded that it's working and also argumented that the lotion contains important things like liposomes. She also said that 6 months is a very short time frame.
However, she admitted first that she doesn't know way more because she has just got the information of the SITRI congress and the presentation itself today I think.

I think she can't deliver way more information since she works outside of the headquartes and is not really involved in this thing.

@Clockwise @The 7TH Sense

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to lose faith in this "Brotzu" story after all this mess. It's not normal. Just tired of hearing same sh*t again and again, no proof, no release date, some scammers trying to replicate brotion, infinite number of speculations and absolute silence from Fidia. You better wish cancer for Fidia than for Brotzus.. Like, for real, the most stupid hair loss remedy story.
I think the reality is that this thread won't die until the lotion is actually out, tested by people here, and proven to be true or false.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I felt the same. I'm want to believe that the temples aren't due to minoxidil. I noticed between the pictures the guy doesn't have a more extensive fur bridge developing between his temple points and eyebrows, which I see a lot with guys using minoxidil.
If you take a good look you can see he had those fur bridge hairs even in the before pictures..
If they had only shown the crown pictures i would probably have said it could be faked with toppik and smart combing, but the temple pictures are just undeniable.

Hoping that those really are the lotion results but this thread and hairloss in general have thought me not to keep my hopes too high so i won't be disappointed, I'd advise the same to the rest of you.