Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ollie, I take you to be a reasonable fella, so can you just me the short and sweet on why you make that last statement about being on the way back up? I really don't wanna read an extra page of this thread if I can help myself.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 18.24.54.png

These pictures were posted by beps on the italian forum . Clockwise then spoke to G. Brotzu to confirm it was him that uploaded them. The lotion this guy used was homemade however confirmed by G Brotzu it is exactly the same ingredients.

POTENTIALLY the bottom line is Brotzu was telling the truth all along and Fidia has been f*****g not only us but also brotzu.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DAMMIT SOMEONE POST THE PHOTOS YOU KEEP REFERENCING SO WE DONT HAVE TO START 50 PAGES BACK. PLZ. THX.

A guy can't sleep for 7 hours less he wants to wake up to 20 more pages to dig through that were generated over night. Oshcoshbagosh.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did FIDIA weaken the lotion, can cavallopazzo say where he bought ingredients. I could ask pharmacy to make it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85601

These pictures were posted by beps on the italian forum . Clockwise then spoke to G. Brotzu to confirm it was him that uploaded them. The lotion this guy used was homemade however confirmed by G Brotzu it is exactly the same ingredients.

POTENTIALLY the bottom line is Brotzu was telling the truth all along and Fidia has been f*****g not only us but also brotzu.

That's hot.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol and the plot thickens.

Somebody on the Ieson forum send an email to the new pharma company, they responded fairly quickly and in a professional manner that they would commercialize their version of the brotion in 40 days.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=75102

And the dude who send the good pictures to beps is doing a group trial for users of the Ieson forum if I translated it correctly.

Lmfao what a fckin rollercoaster, this sh*tshow is almost better than Breaking Bad.

Wait, like they're going to commercialize, or they would if it had been sold to them?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They tested with 60 people, you’ve seen two best responders in the presentation. Tell me why they don’t show us the other 58 before-after photos? What are they hiding? You’re all naive as f***. Nobody really knows what that guy on the photos used. Maybe he was just trolling. Still skeptical, sorry

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They tested 60 people, you’ve seen two best responders in the presentation. Tell me why they don’t show us the other 58 before-after photos? What are they hiding? You’re all naive as f***. Nobody really knows what that guy on a photo used. Maybe he was just trolling. Still skeptical, sorry

I do agree with this. None of these guys--like WuWei--can or have been contacted after the fact. It's just this one batch of photos that we rely on.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Somebody on the Ieson forum send an email to the new pharma company, they responded fairly quickly and in a professional manner that they would commercialize their version of the brotion in 40 days.

And the dude who send the good pictures to beps is doing a group trial for users of the Ieson forum if I translated it correctly.

Lmfao what a fckin rollercoaster, this sh*tshow is almost better than Breaking Bad.

my head cant take this anymore , everyday i check for updates and this forum never fails to deliver

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They tested 60 people, you’ve seen two best responders in the presentation. Tell me why they don’t show us the other 58 before-after photos? What are they hiding? You’re all naive as f***. Nobody really knows what that guy on a photo used. Maybe he was just trolling. Still skeptical, sorry
The presentation was not made for commercialization or to attract investors. That's the only hope. Full study is still unpublished.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Turns out Breaking bad are gonna make a 6th season after all and we're all in it

INT

Reaction score

Unfortunately, I must agree.