Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they even allowed to do that?
Honestly I don’t see why not, there’s so many off-brand rogaine and propecia products.... is there anyone else here more familiar with patent law that can shed some light on this situation? Illegal or not?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t see why not, there’s so many off-brand rogaine and propecia products.... is there anyone else here more familiar with patent law that can shed some light on this situation? Illegal or not?

Yeah but thats because minoxidils original patent has expired thus allowing for generic compies. But tbh.. its not like we'd get in trouble for buying it so im all for someone selling an almost identical equivalent in a months time

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so.

They use microsomes for better penetration/transmission instead of lipsomes (maybe the same, I don't know, can someone confirm?) + other natural supplements.

So it's not the same. I think they're safe.

If true, this sounds very promising. We might even get it before October.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god... all that Beps and Brotzu wanted to do is share their amazing results and got death threats and cancer wished upon their family in return, and now these pics are confirmed? And there's a potentially illegitimate start up trying to out compete Fidia? This is absolute MADNESS!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This really has become a rollercoaster. 2 years of a massive uphill followed by a crash into suicide sunday, now on our way back up again

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the translation of the conversation provided by DVXYZ. which was betwen G.brotzu and the guy of the homemade lotion who provided him these picture.

italian version :
other guy (who provide these pictures) :
questo è il miglioramento avuto sulle tempie
G.Brotzu : molto positivo. da quanto tempo la usa ?
other guy (who provide these pictures) : risultati a tre mesi
G.Brotzu : per il prossimo anno e mezzo continua a migliorare. poi potra fare mantenimento.
other guy (who provide these pictures) : situazione iniziale a sinistra
other guy (who provide these pictures) : situazione attuale a destra

English version (thx google translator) :
other guy (who provide these pictures) :
this is the improvement on the temples
G.Brotzu :very positive. how long have you used it?
other guy (who provide these pictures) : results at three months
G.Brotzu : for the next year and a half continues to improve. then he can do maintenance.
other guy (who provide these pictures) : initial situation on the left
other guy (who provide these pictures) : current situation on the right

so the picture of the the temple was after 3 month of using the lotion.
and the picture from top is from the same guy which is his actual situation.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god... all that Beps and Brotzu wanted to do is share their amazing results and got death threats and cancer wished upon their family in return, and now these pics are confirmed? And there's a potentially illegitimate start up trying to out compete Fidia? This is absolute MADNESS!

Competition is good!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but thats because minoxidils original patent has expired thus allowing for generic compies. But tbh.. its not like we'd get in trouble for buying it so im all for someone selling an almost identical equivalent in a months time
I thought that might be the case, I was just unsure because I see so many off-brand products with literally everything.

0416Dr

Reaction score
I am a long time lurker on this forum...but this thread makes me crazy hahaha
If those results are for real...is there anyone who can tell how he made this homemade stuff? That is impressive result in 2 months...

Actually...in my life I learned one big lesson: if something is too good to be true, it probably is...
Still humanity has always hope, which I do hate...but I will still follow this thread :D

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If those temple pictures are real then everything Brotzu said was truthful. That at 2-3 months is thick and robust shiny hair. Its also on a young guy.

I was wondering why if this was a scam would Brotzu let himself be known and interact with forums and have his facebook be known and not use an alias if you were trying to decieve people - you would be setting yourself up for hate mail and a backlash.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that pic shows dramatic improvement, but it could have been taken in way more "illuminating" conditions (lighting is way stronger in the before pic, which can make a world of difference; looks like he used a ton of concealer; might have been coverup by long hair from the mid-scalp too etc).

I guess its science fiction for anyone involved with hairloss to post intellectually honest before-afters taken under equal conditions, to actually demonstrate the exact difference treatment made on someone's hair.

regrowth on the temple is undeniably there, though. a very good sign, considering thats where its hardest to regrow hair.