Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85593

@Clockwise are you able to find out from beps if it was really him that posted these on the italian forum ?

If this dude was really using the lotion - or the homemade lotion equivalent then im excited.

If he wasn't using the lotion ... i want to know exactly what the f*** he was using :rolleyes:
he just shaved his hair with a razor, waited two months and a surprise

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
So he took the picture from someone who used an alternative homemade lotion and claims it's the real thing?? sh*t gets weirder and weirder.
This. Believe in no one before you see any kind of evidence that is backed up. You guys that joined the site this year. We've been through this with SM0554, Bimatoprost, Folli-something in 2015 (not that they were legit at all), histogen and to a couple of these we had high expectation they would be somewhat useful and they all "failed" at that time. Perhaps they will come back with a legit product someday.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't Sequol, DGLA and liposomes (they calle them microsomes I think? Can someone confirm?) the major ingredients of the brotion?

I think this is a copy + some other natural ingerdients.
It’s basically a copy without L-Carnitine plus other natural ingredients, in an attempt to work around fidia’s patent. I think this company is trying to jump the gun and release a knock off brand - probably because they see Fidia dicking around. About f*****g time.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s basically a copy without L-Carnitine plus other natural ingredients, in an attempt to work around fidia’s patent. I think this company is trying to jump the gun and release a knock off brand - probably because they see Fidia dicking around. About f*****g time.
WTF that's crazy... now attorneys might get involved