Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
@italian guys - is that Beps original forum account, I see he joined Bellicapelli on 11/1/2018, 07:28 , but I remember him posting on that forum since years ago

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To begin with I will ask if it's really him or not.

Can you ask him to provide you some real evidence like photos?

And one more question: Are they aware of Fidia´s intention to publish a press release?

Don´t know what else we can ask them because seems like whoever that is has taken this photos without even asking...

INT

Reaction score
The first reasonable post after the revealing of the fake *** brotzus.

Learn from this guy, he is smart enough although you also can be a fkcing retarded idiot to know 100 percent that brotzu tricked us 2 years. One lie after another.

He did not trick us. You were just too stupid to
Pics are one year old and from Cavallopazzo, IESON user

Shame...

Source?

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
these photos do not change anything .. just watch the video. The behavior of one of the leaders clearly tells us that this sh*t. this person thinks of the absurdity of Brotz

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone please stop that fool before he embarrass his family and entire country.
Fidia should shut his mouth asap if they don't want to have their sales sabotaged before even announcing the product...
His ridiculous claims are the reason this thread has 1k pages.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps is just a brilliant part-time chemist apparently, who can make a “homemade lotion” that produces far better results than dozens of professionals at a multi-national pharmaceutical company. Duh! We’ve got a real life Walter White on our hands guys, but instead of making blue meth in a Winnebago, he’s whipping up black market hair-loss cures in his studio apartment bathroom! Holy sh*t, somebody shoot me in the f*****g face already!
It wasn’t his homemade lotion. Durr he has the real thing durrr

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 18.24.54.png

@Clockwise are you able to find out from beps if it was really him that posted these on the italian forum ?

If this dude was really using the lotion - or the homemade lotion equivalent then im excited.

If he wasn't using the lotion ... i want to know exactly what the f*** he was using :rolleyes: