Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NHR lotion from another Italian pharma company.

Attachments

• nhr_lotion.png
    nhr_lotion.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 396

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol and the plot thickens.

Somebody on the Ieson forum send an email to the new pharma company, they responded fairly quickly and in a professional manner that they would commercialize their version of the brotion in 40 days.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=75102

And the dude who send the good pictures to beps is doing a group trial for users of the Ieson forum if I translated it correctly.

Lmfao what a fckin rollercoaster, this sh*tshow is almost better than Breaking Bad.

Has Brotzu already got all the money from Fidia ? After all, he is the man behind everything.

If that really is what Brotion can do, everyone here who insulted him need to apologize, and he deserves to be super rich.

As for Fidia, f*** them! I dont mind having other companies selling cheaper alternative lotions with same potential as long as Brotzu gets his money for his invention.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This seriously could be made into a movie, no joke... especially since something equivalent to the US v Russia space race is going to happen, only between one established pharma company, and a no-name amateur start-up company that doesn't even use a professional gmail account.

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who's used toppik comment on the top picture? That one's suspicious to me. Different lighting and texture seems a little blocky. Theres definitely growth at the temples, though whether that's good minoxidil or Brotzu (please),I m not sure.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the photos i had already seen and i also talked about it on the forum here, hence why i didn't go full disappointment and harrasement mode like some of you f*****g retards

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The presentation was not made for commercialization or to attract investors. That's the only hope. Full study is still unpublished.

Bullshit. If you want to see real study go see Merck how they did with Propecia. What fidia did was f*****g interviews which is just laughable

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia is probably not letting Brotzu share any official photos lmao. Presentation was awful too. Poor beps. He is so fed up with insults and death threats he desperately had to share experimental lotion results to show how effective lotion is. Not sure what kind of agreement Fidia and Brotzu made but seems like company has them on the hook.

yes i can confirm you that,

i talked to beps last year (october 2017) and at that time he was abscent from the froum from like 9 months,
he was kind with me and he answer all my question, but what he told me that everything was in the hand of FIDIA (release date, info about trial ...)

INT

Reaction score
Anyone who's used toppik comment on the top picture? That one's suspicious to me. Different lighting and texture seems a little blocky. Theres definitely growth at the temples, though whether that's good minoxidil or Brotzu (please),I m not sure.

Agreed

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia are an absolute Joke. @Duduu to answer your question the Brotzu's sold the patent to Fidia so they got paid for that however im not sure if they also get a royalty % on each sale.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The crown could easily be toppik. Or even just difference in lighting and hair not being oily/wet. The temple pic could not be any of those because you can see the individual strands.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Brotzu already got all the money from Fidia ? After all, he is the man behind everything.

If that really is what Brotion can do, everyone here who insulted him need to apologize, and he deserves to be super rich.

As for Fidia, f*** them! I dont mind having other companies selling cheaper alternative lotions with same potential as long as Brotzu gets his money for his invention.

I'm sure they did not pay upfront or cash in advance. Their agreement must be based on profit/revenue sharing hence Brotzu is still involved in this. If the old man got his money already, he wouldn't bother going through all this sh*t. I'm sure he regrets selling his lotions right to Fidia lmao.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia are an absolute Joke. @Duduu to answer your question the Brotzu's sold the patent to Fidia so they got paid for that however im not sure if they also get a royalty % on each sale.

Thanks for the reply, my friend.

I really hope this is the results of brotion ingredients with no other trick.

The little hairs on the temple cant be faked tho. It looks like the will turn out to be a thick nw0 if the progress continues

Really impressive, specialy if these are the results in only 3 months of usage.

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have just got back here and have no idea what is going on. Pictures look promising if genuine, but there seems to be some deal/issue with them too. Is there supposedly a knock-off lotion coming out sooner? If so is it missing anything important? If it is then does it still work to some degree and therefore is still worth getting until the real deal come out, does it work nowhere near as well or not at all, or just as well or even bloody better? Questions questions questions. I am not sure what is going on at all, all I do know is that all this could have been conveyed a hundred times better. Fingers crossed for some positive developments.