Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that someone has mentioned it earlier, but Minoxidil didn't work well for the person on that photos. That atleast get me big hopes for the Brotzu lotion (Minoxidil doesn't work well for me aswell).

Well as you've confirmed through Brotzu if that guy did get results with the same ingredients, at least that gives us a bit of optimism to carry us until its release where we can find out for ourselves.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need an Italian user to contact the guy from the photos (or whoever else used the “alternative” lotion) to find out what the hell is in it, and how it is made. I know for sure that they don’t have liposomes in the alternative lotion, as it is a complicated process to create them and you need lab equipment. If Italians from IESON can make this lotion, we can make it too.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just so we don't ever hear about the "competing" company again.
This translated paragraph from their website confirms they are not serious.

http://www.ricercamedica.com/visartb5f2.html?ArtNum=154&argNum=55

"The Sonicoterapia (ST) is an innovative technique for the complementary treatment of complex pathologies, through the use of sonic waves at specific frequencies. In short, it is a multisensory neurostimulation system and muscle fibers, with antalgic activity."

"The action is generated by the sonic waves (particular range of highly penetrating, non-focal shock waves, deriving from the conversion of the digitized sound waves). With rapid compression / decompression phases, the sonic waves radiate into the tissues and carry as many physiologically active energy. The action is more marked in the range of infrasonic and sonic low frequencies. Multi-frequency pressure pulsed shock waves can facilitate the resonance reduction of post-traumatic calcifications and immobilisation in tissues and joints. In addition to sensory and receptor stimulation, a micromassage action is determined with contraction and alternating volumetric expansion, both cellular and muscle fibers,"

INT

Reaction score
I think that someone has mentioned it earlier, but Minoxidil didn't work well for the person on that photos. That atleast give me big hopes for the Brotzu lotion (Minoxidil doesn't work well for me aswell).

This mindset containts all ingredients for a nice dish of disappointment.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
@fuDHTck I see that cavallopazzo has joined the discussion on Ieson, what does he say about his homemade, is he still using it?
How about his discussion with Giuseppe, I see Giuseppe told him more about the Sitri presentation.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone who's used toppik comment on the top picture? That one's suspicious to me. Different lighting and texture seems a little blocky. Theres definitely growth at the temples, though whether that's good minoxidil or Brotzu (please),I m not sure.

The second I saw the first picture, hair fibres sprung to mind.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that someone has mentioned it earlier, but Minoxidil didn't work well for the person on that photos. That atleast give me big hopes for the Brotzu lotion (Minoxidil doesn't work well for me aswell).

watch the photos carefully... minoxidil IS working on that guy. just look at where is he getting hair growth too.. he's got hairs up to his eyebrows, that is not a normal place for hair to grow, that is the classic minoxidil induced overgrowth. perhaps the lotion can work as a minoxidil booster, but i bet minoxidil is the bigger factor there

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
watch the photos carefully... minoxidil IS working on that guy. just look at where is he getting hair growth too.. he's got hairs up to his eyebrows, that is not a normal place for hair to grow, that is the classic minoxidil induced overgrowth. perhaps the lotion can work as a minoxidil booster, but i bet minoxidil is the bigger factor there
He had been using Minoxidil for 15 months. It's very unlikely that regrowth starts after all that time.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was not my own words, it was G. Brotzus.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, sometimes this thread can be really funny. Those pictures are stellar.

I think this brand new lotion which should come in 40 days is total scam. Why all other treatments are being tested for years, but this lotion is going to be available extremely fast? I bet creators will advertise the lotion in this thread.

Speaking about Brotzu. It's hard, man. I have done the simple math and I think there is small chance that the lotion will be availabe this year.
Why? Let's back to the presentation, Bepsito said that trials are headed by other company and pictures show 6-months results. I'm not an expert but looks like 6-months is a too short period for drug trials. It's April now (4-th month), add 6 months and you will get the 10th month - October. Probably by October, trials can be finished + the additional year or year and a half for finishing the process and pushing the lotion onto the market. So estimated date when this lotion can theoretically hit the market is the end of 2019. That's what the logic says.

I wish someone compounded it and shared the experience here. I know the guy who is really good at chemistry, I believe he would able to make it if I provided him detailed instructions and ingredients. But we have the ingredients in the patent, isn't it? What else do we need?

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
Guys it’s obvious fidia has weakened the lotion so that you keep using it for a longer time cause they want your money
(Its a company this is business)

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He already had those hairs in the before picture.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The second I saw the first picture, hair fibres sprung to mind.

yep, unfortunately thats exactly what concealers are used for - to make thinning, but not completely bald crown and midscalp area appear thicker. the texture looks pretty fake. and light is conveniently weaker on the second pic.

i really dont see the point of faking this. completely retarded.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys it’s obvious fidia has weakened the lotion so that you keep using it for a longer time cause they want your money
(Its a company this is business)

If they weakened it and it did nothing we wouldnt carry on using it. If they didn't weak it and it worked well we would keep using it...