Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest the pictures taken by Fidia are great since they use the same angle, lighting and camera.

The problem, in my opinion, is that they fucked up with the compression or something while creating the power point.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough that Fidia are not giving away any photos to Giuseppe as they are the owners now or whatever the case is, but what about the trials Brotzu did before selling the product to Fidia? They didn’t even take one picture? Hard to believe tbh.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy f*** is Fidia a joke? This is a lotion with like 7 ingredients - that's less ingredients than an average salad has. And some f*****g random Italian guy made the thing on his own? That tells me this lotion isn't all that hard to make. This thing should should be ready to ship out immediately.

I'm glad some other company is stepping up to the table - and they're commercializing it in 40 days? Fidia, I hope you're listening, you're about to lose millions in revenue because you're not being open to the community that just wants a single update.

And you're an expert?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if everyone sent an email to Fidia for every post they posted here, maybe we'd motivate them to publish a statement, even if a brief one at that. The only closure anyone is going to get, for better or for worse, is going to be in the form of a statement from Fidia. Nothing from Brotzu, nothing from WuWei or Bellicapelli admin, nothing from anyone but Fidia.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
OKAY, I HAVE JUST READ 1052 AND I HAVE TO GO OUT. As of page 1052 people are questioning the legitimacy of beps on that forum where he posted the photos. Can someone summarize the last 10 pages. This thread is moving too fking fast with this spicy content.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest the pictures taken by Fidia are great since they use the same angle, lighting and camera.

The problem, in my opinion, is that they fucked up with the compression or something while creating the power point.

I agree, and btw, has anyone else noticed that those pictures (the man's) had their description integrated in the picture itself and in english language but then a white balloon with italian text was added over to hide them? You can actually move them.

Is this a scam done by Brotzu or do we have a rupture here between Brotzu and Fidia and he went to Sitri with a presentation done roughly in the last minute just so he can brag about his invention, while Fidia forbade it and refused to provide him with any study material and they sent their reps there just to ensure that Brotzu won't disclose any inside info???

Capture.PNG

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
OKAY, I HAVE JUST READ 1052 AND I HAVE TO GO OUT. As of page 1052 people are questioning the legitimacy of beps on that forum where he posted the photos. Can someone summarize the last 10 pages. This thread is moving too fking fast with this spicy content.
There's going to be a test at the end of this, and they're going to be asking pretty specific stuff. Don't just Cliff notes and expect a good grade. I know it seems obvious, but one of you is going to try exactly that. Every year.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And so a new saga of the Brotzu story begins. The "Countdown to Sitri" saga was overall quite thrilling but the finale left a lot to be desired: many fans of the show stopped watching at that point. Now, in order to up the ratings, "The Fidia Conspiracy" saga presents itself to be very interesting. Stay tuned.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
terrible pictures! very poor quality,different angles and lighting.
Come on people dont fall into this crap

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of things to say but I'm still confused and I don't have time to organize my thoughts in an editorial, better that I show all the cards that I've got from the experimental Brotzu lotions:

View attachment 85623

View attachment 85624

View attachment 85625

View attachment 85626
View attachment 85627

Great!

But that was only Brotzu replica lotion or you have been using other thinhs like, fina, minoxidil, couconut oil, dermaroller etc ?

How can we be sure its you on theses photos ? Thanks