Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
yep, unfortunately thats exactly what concealers are used for - to make thinning, but not completely bald crown and midscalp area appear thicker. the texture looks pretty fake. and light is conveniently weaker on the second pic.

i really dont see the point of faking this. completely retarded.

The texture looks very conspicuous, gives the appearance that perhaps two different concealors were used in conjunction.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I own a little business in Spain that it is allowed to sell medical and sanitary products; if someone knows how to produce an alternative version without infringing the law, we can launch a kickstarter or something like that, since we don't really have the money to make the investment on our own. I think that we are very reputable, we are known for our charity work, we invest more than we made in projects to educate children mostly in literature and music. We have never launched any custom product and we don't usually send articles out of our country, we have installations, but not the equipment to make liposomes. Anyway, I don't stand to wait and to be passive, if there is a way to do this, I think that we should find it.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking about Brotzu. It's hard, man. I have done the simple math and I think there is small chance that the lotion will be availabe this year.
Why? Let's back to the presentation, Bepsito said that trials are headed by other company and pictures show 6-months results. I'm not an expert but looks like 6-months is a too short period for drug trials. It's April now (4-th month), add 6 months and you will get the 10th month - October. Probably by October, trials can be finished + the additional year or year and a half for finishing the process and pushing the lotion onto the market. So estimated date when this lotion can theoretically hit the market is the end of 2019. That's what the logic says.

Fidia's tests were finished in 2017. Moreover, those were the second trials performed for Androgenetic Alopecia, the first session was done by Brotzu himself before selling the lotion to Fidia.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I used to Toppik before and it has a similar shade to crown photo. Could be just poor lightning, but...

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cavallopazzo is still active on the forums right? How come no one asking this guy for more recent photos? I mean that was way back in March 2017 and only 3 months of use. I would like to see what he looks like now?

What I find strange is the fact that after failed photos presentation, they said it takes 3 months to start seeing results on men while on women it only needs 1 month.

Results are way too good for 3 months

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 Giuseppe should get him to upload a video where he's combing his hair to prove it's not concealers being used.
That way, Giuseppe can prove they're not a scam, and we can spend the time waiting for a release in pure happiness.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be just poor lightning, but...

which begs the question - why would you take a pic with such a poor lighting if you are trying to demonstrate, honestly, effectiveness of the lotion? I doubt the guy is retarded, so there is only one option left.

but then again, why would someone fake results and then send the pics to brotzu to thank him? unless this is all one elaborate conspiracy with a bunch of fake accounts and shills who dont even use the lotion but fake progress pics, which I dont think it is, it just makes no sense.

i guess he did have some positive results but wanted to inflate them so he used those classic tricks to enhance the effect. strong cognitive dissonance.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first two comparison pictures are taken from the user artiglio5825 on Ieson.
He used Spato's copy of the Brotzu lotion and posted his results on page 7 of this thread: http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71337
Here's a direct link to his pictures: https://imgur.com/a/vy4L0
again these picture taken by an amateur are way better than the one done by this SHITTY FIDIA ! (better in term of quality and result)

i don't know what's wrong with this shitty company tbh.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes i doubt its concealer. Those photos are from over a year ago by someone who at the time had no affiliation with Brotzu at all and was simply trying to make the lotion himself. The temple shots speak for themselves and theyre the hardest to regrow compared to the crown.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop blaming FIDIA. Ask them what the company that did cosmetic trials is? As we know, it was an outsider.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes i doubt its concealer. Those photos are from over a year ago by someone who at the time had no affiliation with Brotzu at all and was simply trying to make the lotion himself. The temple shots speak for themselves and theyre the hardest to regrow compared to the crown.

I want to believe this is true but nothing was stopping him from taking 50 pics from all possible angles under harsh lighting, or even a short video (SF, I know), to relieve everyone of any possible doubt from the start. thats what I'd do.

these mysterious cases for a product always contain 1 or 2 shitty quality pics which then circulate and get reposted on forums for years. and the authors are completely out of reach after posting them. ridiculous.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score

It is just inconcieava
The thing is Fidia will never respond to you, or to anyone else. I'm not sure if they know how to use a keyboard.

Perhaps they feel don't need to respond to people.