Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people are still seeing a glaring bald spot and expecting this man to have NW1 1000 follicles/cm2, which is not what Brotzu claimed for older patients.
Absolutely. I agree that I do wish Brotzu showed more cases, especially younger ones but I am certainly not disappointed with the pictures we saw.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people are still seeing a glaring bald spot and expecting this man to have NW1 1000 follicles/cm2, which is not what Brotzu claimed for older patients.

Isn't this the issue every time? A medical professional makes a claim, the wishful imagination of people here and elsewhere fill in the rest, reality is finally presented and they scream about how they're going to kill themselves.

The bigger concern is no release date or timetable. Another delay could easily happen.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are impressive! Only dissappointment is that there's only one picture, and only two subjects. Would have loved to see the results of a younger person.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SNAKEEEE OILLLLL

Where are the temples results? Who care about the crown?

It barely slow down the hair loss....they even said in the presentation the diamter of the hair doesn't increase

SCAMMMMMMMMMM

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
This would actually be impressive if they are showing regrowth for older people. The fact his follicles have been dormant a long time.
Please show us some photos from younger men @beps63
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gonna wait til after this weekend but looks like I'm trying this Morr-F if they don't bring any more evidence

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can people not see an improvement?
cuz retards were expecting an old guy with NW9999 to go to NW0. Just look at what was happening here before the presentation. I suggest @beps63 to not to listen to idiots here, many of them are just drama queens and pussies, everyone here would buy Brotzu Lotion. Only after we test we can make conclusions.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brotzu16.jpg

This looks very scammy. Like, very very scammy.

Fragrance pleasantness? WTF?

Maybe it works on Areata, but here....

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Eh, I'll hold off complete judgement until I see before and after pics of a younger guy with recent hairloss. Best way to judge if it would actually work for me.
Clearly gained a little regrowth. Honestly seems similar to minoxidil results for what seems to most likely be someone in their 50's with later stage hairloss.