Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The pictures seem legit which is nice but the way they hyped it up made us think it would have superior results than finasteride and keep in mine they probably put their best responding subject.
You could google minoxidil results and find more impressive results than this.
Also, didn’t he say it works best on young patients why do they have an old guy as their poster boy!

Good minoxidil responders have mind-blowing results. What Brotzu showed us is a joke.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
even-this-bald-c***-knows-brotzu-is-a-false-god-all-hail-finasteride.jpg

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
snake oil, where are the 5 years regrowth???

I'm disappointed, Fidia shame on you....troll company

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should look closer at the pics. The guy even regrew some hair after 6 months, even though its not much (he also is older), but i still wonder why they would not use a younger guy as an example.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey @beps63 you are not going to get a nickel from me, just saying.

I thought you would show us a photo of young people. I don´t know, how the lotion works on the temples and not just the crown.

Disappointed doesn´t even suit how we all feel towards the lotion. Sorry you lie to all of us, now all our hopes are vanished...

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good minoxidil responders have mind-blowing results. What Brotzu showed us is a joke.
Yup. And what's tragic is that he probably posted his best results there in the conference...
I had my hopes held down, because i've always been scepticl about the Brotion.... but man, it is disappointing to see scams like this in the industry even in 2018.

I wonder if anyone here is going to hang himself tonight.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
well the guy from the pic looks like he's lost most of his hair long ago.

but this begs the question - why would you pick such a patient to demonstrate the validity of your claim, when he is by your own definition not a targeted audience and an ideal candidate for the treatment? complete joke. i dont get what companies gain from doing all this, its not that they ll make any profit from it in the end. why bother?

Other patients were probably worse, so it's f*****g nothing.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop stop. put somebody a normal version of the presentation beps, without zip, please.
these photos of a man about 45-50 years old, he bald at least 5-6 years ago. it's like an old-fashioned baldness. but the results are there.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not that disappointed tbh, and at the same time not that impressed. Anyway, I would give it a try, better than fina and minoxidil in my opinion. It still works at least, and maybe we'll see better results if we test it on ourselves.
Yeah, and remember WuWei's results after 10 months.