Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This happened with Westonci's results... people are focused on regrowth and underestimate how maintenance without sides is still better than anything we've had before. Clearly this wasn't the regrowth we were expecting but if it maintains then it's still a success to me. Although their claim that the lotion merely 'slows down hair loss' doesn't inspire confidence

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
So this is it

Attachments

• AC9A3760-333D-438C-B118-3855AFFA79FE.jpeg
    AC9A3760-333D-438C-B118-3855AFFA79FE.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 308

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate I just wanna maintain my hair dont care about regrowth just go to Turkey with 5k + lotion and ur good

Yup, guy on the photo is probably 60 years old, he’s probably balding for the last 30 and in this 6 months he maintained.. How f*****g amazing!

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures seem legit which is nice but the way they hyped it up made us think it would have superior results than finasteride and keep in mine they probably put their best responding subject.
You could google minoxidil results and find more impressive results than this.
Also, didn’t he say it works best on young patients why do they have an old guy as their poster boy!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The most useless presentation I've ever seen . If any of what Brotzu said is true about the lotion being amazing in Young guys ... Why the f*** wouldn't you showcase results in varying ages . I was expecting results to be sh*t in a bunch of old people but yet we're still left without clarity on its effectiveness on us young guys .

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This happened with Westonci's results... people are focused on regrowth and underestimate how maintenance without sides is still better than anything we've had before. Clearly this wasn't the regrowth we were expecting but if it maintains then it's still a success to me. Although their claim that the lotion merely 'slows down hair loss' doesn't inspire confidence
The problem is the 5 years regrowth claim.