Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85168
The crown does look better after 6 months and the photos do not scream of scam tbf. But also 6 months isn't enough to say that you can maintain on this treatment.
Hmm I wonder what 12 or 18 months of treatment would look like? I remember with Wuwei's results, they were really impressive at the 10 month mark.

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
What if they showed the old guy just to show that it works for older people too. But they still should of showed younger male to prove their claim of it working better on them

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85168
The crown does look better after 6 months and the photos do not scream of scam tbf. But also 6 months isn't enough to say that you can maintain on this treatment.

Agreed. Also, credit where credit is due, the photos are very similar settings, and they had both subjects maintain the same haircut.

Both of the subjects appear to improve between months 3 and 6.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand why fidia sent Brotzu to the conference.
They asked him to show bad photos to not be harrassed more by baldys.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Prediction: this press release or whatever will say nothing significant, if there are any pictures showing growth they will be poorly taken and will show nothing that couldn't be ascribed to lighting.

I'll revisit in a few days to gloat :)

:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
calm down guys .it all looks amateurish (presentation) but this sh*t look to work(I can't say at what level). look at the result of the female case who has diffuse thinning (=androgenetic alopecia)this is one of the most incredible result on a diffuse I have seen, this makes histogen KO . For the male you can’t have miracle if follicles are dead long time ago(like brotzu stated himself) but it looks like he had regrowth around the crown (if pics are legits=same angle). The page 16 of the presentation shows an interesting feedback from patients. I’m just disappointed there are no numbers whatsoever (growth…) and maintenance which is important!

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85168

You know now that I look at it again those results actually look fairly significant. The problem is though that there are before and afters with minoxidil showing even better results, but maybe all hope isn't lost yet.