Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brotzu15.jpg

Hair diameter hasn't changed, no side effects reported, less shedding, more resistant hair and more hair in general. Can anyone tell me if p<0.01 in Anagen phase is good?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Something to note, participants in the trial only used 1ml of formula a day. That's a ridiculous small amount to cover an entire balding scalp. I wonder what results would be if more were used everyday.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And that’s that.

But I wonder how it works for alopecia areata though.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conclusion slide: "Il diametro dei capelli non varia." = "The diameter of the hair doesn't vary"
If that's not proof that it doesn't thicken miniaturized hair, which means it can't regrow miniaturized hair, then I don't know what is.
Do they mean that there's no variation in size of the miniaturized hairs or between the miniaturized hair and the hair already present?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wuwei used the dermaroller, maybe rolling can enhance the lotion? It's like Minoxidill, the majority gets moderate results, but there are some good responders which get slightly better results. But, if you add a dermaroller the positive effect could be increased dramatically. Still, believe in that.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know you dun goofed if you have to cite the nice smell of your lotion as a selling point haha

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wuwei used the dermaroller, maybe rolling can enhance the lotion? It's like Minoxidill, the majority gets moderate results, but there are some good responders which get slightly better results. But, if you add a dermaroller the positive effect could be increased dramatically. Still, believe in that.

Wuwei had used some special needling technique