Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The conference has nothing to do with Fidia, we won't get any release date or information regarding Fidia's progress.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The conference has nothing to do with Fidia, we won't get any release date or information regarding Fidia's progress.
There will be people from Fidia there, Beps has stated this a little bit ago (don't remember if it was on here or an Italian forum), maybe to @Clockwise not sure.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody else thinks the illuminati are going to assassinate brotzu so he won't release the cure
The secret Counsil of Fullheads, which has existed for thousands of years, will not allow us baldite peasants to reach to similar rankings, so they will prevent any and all functioning treatments out there.

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The secret Counsil of Fullheads, which have existed for thousands of years, will not allow us baldite peasants to reach to similar rankings, so they will prevent any and all functioning treatments out there.
Even though you're joking, this sentiment iastrue amongst men. It's less competition for good looking Chads. It's meant to keep struggling men down, where nature intended. Chads are greedy.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody else thinks the illuminati are going to assassinate brotzu so he won't release the cure

No....they will keep the lotion for themselves, so all the plebs remain bald, while they sit round the table, smoking cigars, drinking Armand de brignac, admiring each others pristine long manes...plotting on how to start the next war.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re correct, I was looking at the wrong company. Fidia Pharma is private. Simply because they are private doesn’t mean they are not equity funded.... it just means they don’t trade on a public exchange... they still have investors lol....

Yeah i meant share equity. But yeah i made the same mistake as you when i was searching for them lol

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they actually don't have enough cash to produce the lotion now (very unlikely in my opinion), they could easily show evidence to current shareholders or even investors who don't know about the company, and get the needed money pretty quick. Seriously, anyone who could see actual proof that this lotion does what's claimed, would invest. So my point is we don't have to worry about "production issues" when it comes to financing it.