Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are their recent leaks?. Honestly this thread is more of a sh*t show than ever and i havent been able to find what they "released" over the last 25-30 new pages.
Did either say something that has everyone losing their minds?
On page 840, Beps updated us out of the blue. He also posted in the italian forum.

His statements were:

1) The lotion works like Min/finasteride without side effects
2) Reduces the production of DHT
3) He will publish the results of the upcoming presentation, plus the powerpoint presentation on here on the 14th-15th
4) He also randomly answered someone's question asking "Why did you go for Fidia", and answered by stating "Because they were the first pharma company to answer
5) He also doesn't know about the release date

That's what made this thread go haywire again...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
By this logic, Fortune 500 companies trading on the new York stock exchange don’t need their stocks to be traded anymore. They don’t need investors. They can buy back all their shares and just progress with their own money? Do you understand what you’re saying? Clearly you don’t. Every company needs ongoing investments to move forward and develop. Smh. Man this whole things over your head.
I feel like you completely ignored my post about Fidia Holdings. Yes they have investors but they are private.
A few rich people making decisions as shareholders and increasing their own profits through investing their money where they see fit.
Both the pharmacy and the holding company is privately funded........

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
By this logic, Fortune 500 companies trading on the new York stock exchange don’t need their stocks to be traded anymore. They don’t need investors. They can buy back all their shares and just progress with their own money? Do you understand what you’re saying? Clearly you don’t. Every company needs ongoing investments to move forward and develop. Smh. Man this whole things over your head.
Please show me on the stock exchange Where I can invest in Fidia, I want to be in on the Brotzu money

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm ok. I tried to find out more about the 3 shareholders for Fidia Holdings but I couldn't. The majority shareholder is related to the chairman Antonio though.
Yes I don't know everything about it.
I think we can be optimistic in seeing his work history though :D

Let me break it down for you, i’m a chartered accountant.

1.Holding company is the one which holds majority of shares or controls the management or holds the subsidary which holds the ultimate subsidary.
2.Yes private company isn’t allowed to raise fund via public. But what if you’re related or an investor? Eg. angel investor buys your company’s share and invests. IPO is the ultimate stage when it goes public.
Forget angel investor, imagine if your uncle wanted to invest in your company for 10% share.

Board of directors are elected by the shareholders, its to keep management and ownership seperate. However there are plent of cases in private where bod are the equity share holders.

Bottom line, hate to say that i agree with @Jumanji

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me break it down for you, i’m a chartered accountant.

1.Holding company is the one which holds majority of shares or controls the management or holds the subsidary which holds the ultimate subsidary.
2.Yes private company isn’t allowed to raise fund via public. But what if you’re related or an investor? Eg. angel investor buys your company’s share and invests. IPO is the ultimate stage when it goes public.
Forget angel investor, imagine if your uncle wanted to invest in your company for 10% share.

Board of directors are elected by the shareholders, its to keep management and ownership seperate. However there are plent of cases in private where bod are the equity share holders.

Bottom line, hate to say that i agree with @Jumanji
The whole point is that this conference isn’t a desperate attempt to garner funds from investors. They already have private investors in complete control of the holding company.
The holding company is in total control of Fidia pharm so i don’t know whwere you’re disagreeing with me
The chairman of the board is also the biggest shareholder.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. First of all it’s 51% makes you the owner, that “60%” figure you threw in kind of shows your ignorance. Second of all, the board makes decisions for the company not the shareholders. So I’m not sure what your point is. And no, a product being released for hairloss that actually worked would not need a title saying they attended a conference in Italy lmao. How many consumers of this product even know wtf the conference in Italy is? I’ll tell you, less than 1%. Your whole argument is based on a fairytale. A product that is ready for production does not need this conference to promote the product, whatsoever.

Lol you’ve lost my support.
Dude board of directors have all powers but limited to
1.If articles prevails
2.If requires SHAREHOLDER’s approval
3.If any provision of law of companies act(any country) prevails.

Matters like investing, financing etc if they are drastic requires shareholders approval, financial institutions approval if any loan taken already.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4) isn't exactly right, someone asked if Fidia was the first company they went to (if it wouldn't have been the first it would be a really bad sign as it would mean that other companies weren't impressed and thus denied the request). But the first company they went to (Fidia) was convinced of the product / convinced to make money from it
I stand corrected : )

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Arrade a company may be looking to expand, everyone gets rich with additional money.

I heard fidia is 4th largest in italy and considerably nothing internationally.

What @Jumanji said about raising funds is absolutely right if the company wants to expand. Further you can burn money by saying “R&D” and embezzle the funds.

Also i believe, if this lotion works as it claims. “FINASTERIDE + MINOXIDIL”. Fidia will be making billions! Only a stupid will sell his share of portion right now, unless fidia believes its not revolutionary but i may captialise on initial impression.

GET THE f*****g LOTION OUT!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok dude. I’ll try to break this down for you as you clearly can not educate yourself. A company is either private or public. If it’s public, it trades on the public exchange where the PUBLIC can invest. Private companies still have investors, it’s just not PUBLICLY traded. So if you see a presentation on brotzu and you contact fidia holdings and say I’d offer 200,000 for 5% stake in fidia, you can. I don’t get what you don’t understand about this.
Did you not see the damn pie chart that shows the THREE ( 3 ) Shareholders for Fidia holdings?
fidia sp.gif

Pegaso Equity is a strategic-focused private investment company that seeks to make investments in established mid-sized businesses in Europe and North America.

IF you go to this website http://www.fidiaholding.com/en/Investors/Shareholders.aspx this is the only thing showing for Investors.
As you can see, 60% of the shareholders share the name of Antonella Arengi Bentivoglio, the chairman and CEO of the company.
Maybe you should contact him or Pegaso equity if you think I can just offer some cash to fund this ONE VENTURE, the Brotzu lotion, not even any of their other products, not even FIDIA pharmaceutical, and not the HOLDING COMPANY which has overriding authority and controls the whole flow of funds and the other companies they control excluding pharma

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. First of all it’s 51% makes you the owner, that “60%” figure you threw in kind of shows your ignorance. Second of all, the board makes decisions for the company not the shareholders. So I’m not sure what your point is. And no, a product being released for hairloss that actually worked would not need a title saying they attended a conference in Italy lmao. How many consumers of this product even know wtf the conference in Italy is? I’ll tell you, less than 1%. Your whole argument is based on a fairytale. A product that is ready for production does not need this conference to promote the product, whatsoever.

So you are saying that if it’s working then people will buy them without any a title saying they attended a confetence in Italy? It’s one of the most respecitve hair loss conference in Italy, why would they want to present there? To gain some sort of approval or acknowledgment from respective doctors who studied and worked for same field for over a decade. Also, there have been way too many scam like turkish c*** cream(i have no idea what the real name is) people aren’t just going to believe this lotion right away, why do you think apple do the presentations before they actually release the new product? To show how things are working, what’s the technology behind the new product. Explain this too, why did Dr.Tsuji attended the hair loss conference in Japan? Even after they had full funding from 3 big companies from Japan? By your logic his technology is scam too.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not see the damn pie chart that shows the THREE ( 3 ) Shareholders for Fidia holdings?
View attachment 84461
Pegaso Equity is a strategic-focused private investment company that seeks to make investments in established mid-sized businesses in Europe and North America.

IF you go to this website http://www.fidiaholding.com/en/Investors/Shareholders.aspx this is the only thing showing for Investors.
As you can see, 60% of the shareholders share the name of Antonella Arengi Bentivoglio, the chairman and CEO of the company.
Maybe you should contact him or Pegaso equity if you think I can just offer some cash to fund this ONE VENTURE, the Brotzu lotion, not even any of their other products, not even FIDIA pharmaceutical, and not the HOLDING COMPANY which has overriding authority and controls the whole flow of funds and the other companies they control excluding pharma
http://www.fidiaholding.com/en/Investments/Portfolio.aspx
Fidia holdings.png

Here's the OTHER COMPANIES the FIDIA HOLDING Investment company has their hands in... why are they begging for funds for one LOTION???

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I’m a CPA. The board makes day to day business decisions carried out by the executives. The board decides when the shareholders get paid. The board doesn’t need shareholder approvsl for day to day business. You’re wrong.

I hundred percent agree with you, but i just stated exceptions & stated “drastic”.

We are not taking about a daily loan about or loans within the limits but including a investor.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you there. Still doesn’t mean they might be seeking additional investors. Collectively.
Dude I bet Antonella himself could fund the production of this lotion out of pocket. They don't need money

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, if a product works it speaks for itself. You don’t have to prove yourself at a conference. A simple unveil on their website and mass commercials proving it works is where the real market is. So you’re also, wrong.
What would make product more believable ? Company who desperate to advertise new product with their before and after pics? Or massive commercial saying that product had been presented to respective doctors at the respective conference and gained acknowledgement by them. You said you are a CPA, that means you know something about business, which type of commercialization would make product more believable? Just think simple, there were literally so many scams about new hair treatment past two decades, people aren’t going to believe the a company saying that it works.
When you said less than 1% people know about this conference than tell me how many people know about Japan’s hair loss conference? Yeah probably same as Sitri Conference. I can make a trip to Japan in a day, i live really close to them and been balding for 2-3years but i never heard about them until i joined this forum. Also, Doctor who created different drug and made deal with Fidia is going to present his study at the different conference. I guess his scam too.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jumanji there are many reasons you go and showcase your findings beyond further investment, including academic, professional and social reasons. If there is going to be any media release of medical products conferences are the perfect non bias way to address multiple media outlets.

Not to mention if that pie chart is true, the parents holdings company isn't going to even want any more stakeholders - it would purely be issued finance in the form of corporate bonds, and a medical conference packed out primarily with physicians isn't the way to do it.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jumanji there are many reasons you go and showcase your findings beyond further investment, including academic, professional and social reasons. If there is going to be any media release of medical products conferences are the perfect non bias way to address multiple media outlets.

@Jumanji

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. You started this whole argument saying they were publicly funded.
You bring up a good point, why are they attending this conference? Maybe to just represent new scientific data.

Using S-equol and DGLA is cutting edge in terms of treating hairloss. This conference would be presenting new knowledge about the mechanisms of hairloss and how to treat it.
Also, it serves to bolster the reputation of the lotion with the dermatologists that will be the ones recommmending the product to their patients. Is it not derms we go to be diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia and get scripts for finasteride? You just can't place a picture ad on a p**rn site if you want to get in business with medical doctors.

Perhaps the study is to show the big wigs at Fidia Pharma or Fidia Holdings that this lotion is worth mass producing. Maybe they wanted to test it themselves, because as we all know Brotzu didn't really test for androgenetic alopecia but areata.
Like @Bitless said, Tsuji and even the South Koreans are all going to hair loss conferences to show what they've been working