Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it was public, I was looking at a different company with the same name. Regardless public or private, they have investors which was the entire point of this. My issue is there is absolutely zero concrete evidence that this product works but there’s a ton of hype.
well thst’s why they are presenting their version of concrete evidence. We just have to wait till the conference.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong
You are definitely wrong about medical comapny attending medical conference to present their work is just their way to scam a product.
being a realist not a pessimist but some of you need to relax with expectations, this all based on uncertainty.
You are right. We have less than 5 days left, and people are much more hypes since beps showed up on this forum and italian forum again.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medical companies that have a product that is complete and ready for distribution do not go to conferences. They go to conferences to present their findings on ongoing research. Some people don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together.
Ok then why did Brotzu state the following in the Bellicapelli interview? ((https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/): Question 15 The product should be put on the market when the trials that are in progress are completed.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medical companies that have a product that is complete and ready for distribution do not go to conferences. They go to conferences to present their findings on ongoing research. Some people don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together.
Because for the medical products they do more than 10 years of trials. They have 10 years of evidences to show the world how the product work. This didn’t do that at all, it’s a cosmetic product that did only 6 months of trials. They need acknowledgement from respective doctors and what other better way to show them at once ?
I just don’t see that happening for a product that is already effective and ready to be released.
Also you clearly said product isn’t effective so you are basically calling this lotion a scam.

Also why are we talking about their business tactics when we only have few days left. We just have to wait few more days to find out. Because at this point anyone of us could be right or wrong.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can speak your opinion, but here are the facts. If the product was effective and complete, ready to be distributed, it wouldn’t need to attend this conference. Period. That is like doing business *** backward. You can make any excuse for why they are going, but the fact remains.
Okay here is another fact, even Dr.Brotzu doesn’t even know it’s ready for distribution, if he did he probably knew the release date. No one here knows if they are ready but all we know is that dr.Brotzu is presenting his work. You can make any excuse for why they shouldn’t go if it’s effective and ready to be distributed but the fact remains as Dr.Brotzu is going to present his work and the results of trials(photos).

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are definitely wrong about medical comapny attending medical conference to present their work is just their way to scam a product.

You are right. We have less than 5 days left, and people are much more hypes since beps showed up on this forum and italian forum again.

Me and @Bitless waiting for someone to post unsubstantiated negativity
goku and veg ssj4 team.gif

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also i love you all (no gay way) we all f*****g hate this f*****g nightmare. I just hope for the best. Btw who started the business debates?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy i just have a question, for the presentation, what kind of research or trials is dr.Brotzu will presentating? His research or Fidia’s ?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was mentioned that the lotion must be used for 18 months at least for full results then a maintenance of 2-3 times per week...not clear how this works ? One would think that it’s like minoxidil and tappering off might affect results after a while. Also know that most hair loss treatments cause hair shedding initially but this halts hairloss right from get go which is interesting as it sounds like it works on the same pathways as min. Must be related to s equol.