Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get what you're saying. Where are these pics from? What study? Is it from a scalp?

The pics are taken with a mobile (macro) from the scalp of my friend Pedro.
He used a type of detumescence therapy with scalp massages (lotion and herbs),

Attachments

• Pelo Pedro marzo 2018.jpg
    Pelo Pedro marzo 2018.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 408
  • foro 20180312_184600.jpg
    foro 20180312_184600.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 345

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So to summarize what we know now is that this lotion works as finasteride and minoxidil in one so essentially a very good maintenance cure. Paired with a hair transplant this could potentially solve a lot of our problems, correct ? I think that is great news as many people have gone decades with a hair transplant plus the big 3.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Alopecia (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study."

Such an awesome announcement tbh...
"at the end of the study" Brotzu also said it would be released when the study was finished, which it is....

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What it is? club of old bald people? judging by the photo, your friend is 60-65 years old. why did he need hair?
armando can tell you something about yourself, all the same you're here since 2004.14 years .. f*****g sh*t
Did you use minoxidil / finasteride, etc? and what was the effect, how long did they work?к

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody wants to know the release date because now we believe the science and the Brotzus.
Sad thing is Fidia gives no shits about us. Good news is they probably will release it this year, in October.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody wants to know the release date because now we believe the science and the Brotzus.
Sad thing is Fidia gives no shits about us. Good news is they probably will release it this year, in October.

Lets chill on the release date thing. IESON throws so many spanner into this already dysfunctional machine. Beps said he was under the impression early summer / summer. It would make sense that on the day of the presentation Fidia also release a statement about its release or they would be missing out on the ability to market an expectation of its release off the hype of the presentation.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets chill on the release date thing. IESON throws so many spanner into this already dysfunctional machine. Beps said he was under the impression early summer / summer. It would make sense that on the day of the presentation Fidia also release a statement about its release or they would be missing out on the ability to market an expectation of its release off the hype of the presentation.
Really the release date is entirely dependent on if they've set up the logisitics and manufacturing. Both the brotzus and the company said they were waiting on the end of the studies. Obviously we don't have the facts but this doesn't leave out a spring/summer release, if all their eggs are in a row :D

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but this presentation on the 14th could simply be to gain investors interest. If you have a product that works you don’t need to present the science at a random Italian conference. If you have picture evidence that trumps all.
From what I've heard it's a privately owned company and doesn't need investors. They also have subisidiaries in the US, for example.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia is a publicly trading company

What does the fact that they have subsidiaries in the us have anything to do with it
They have money and aren't sourcing the funds from investor interest gained from presenting at the dermatological conference.
Nothing I've read has lead me to believe they were needing monetary backing and waiting on that to produce this lotion

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but this presentation on the 14th could simply be to gain investors interest. If you have a product that works you don’t need to present the science at a random Italian conference. If you have picture evidence that trumps all.
Scientific studies and a recognized dermatological conference would lead credence to the product. People still quote study information when talking about finasteride or rogaine.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what a subsidiary is? Because if you do it’s completely irrelevant to your point. Fidia, as in the company, is not a private company. It is public. It has stockholders, it has investors. It does not “use its own money”.
"Fidia Holding s.p.a. is a private investment company, born from an entrepreneurial culture and a rich, trusted 20+ year history. Originally the holding company for Fidia Farmaceutici s.p.a., one of Italy’s largest pharmaceutical firms, Fidia Holding s.p.a. is a hybrid, non-fund Private Equity/Holding Company"

Fidia Pharmaceutical: "Privately held, fully integrated Italian pharmaceutical company, with R&D, manufacturing, marketing, and sales capabilities. "

Wikipedia:
A privately held company, private company, or close corporation is a business company owned either by non-governmental organizations or by a relatively small number of shareholders or company members which does not offer or trade its company stock(shares) to the general public on the stock market exchanges, but rather the company's stock is offered, owned and traded or exchanged privately.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

After posting his balls, he is now posting his damn ugly dickhead....