Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd ignore YakamozFernandez.....hes a new member on IESON and just so happens to know someone that works at Fidia, yet never mentioned any of the stuff clockwise did prior....April 14th is round the corner....all your answers will come.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH guys, Replicel/Shiseido and Tsuji's cure are hyped up a bit by the media.

But the Brotion isn't. Anyone pick up on that?
Obviously it means next to nothing, but what the hell, it's not like we are talking data and real info here most of the time.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH guys, Replicel/Shiseido and Tsuji's cure are hyped up a bit by the media.

But the Brotion isn't. Anyone pick up on that?
Obviously it means next to nothing, but what the hell, it's not like we are talking data and real info here most of the time.
Who promoted Finasteride before it was out? No one, only users who used it before it was officially out.
Who promoted Minoxidil before it was out? Never heard of it.
Replicel seeks funding.
Both Replicel's and Tsuji's technology is hard science (WITH ENTIRE TEAMS WORKING ON THEM). This lotion was discovered by ACCIDENT, by a doctor who doesn't even have a SCIENTIFIC TEAM.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who promoted Finasteride before it was out? No one, only users who used it before it was officially out.
Who promoted Minoxidil before it was out? Never heard of it.
Replicel seeks funding.
Both Replicel's and Tsuji's technology is hard science (WITH ENTIRE TEAMS WORKING ON THEM). This lotion was discovered by ACCIDENT, by a doctor who doesn't even have a SCIENTIFIC TEAM.
Alright.
Good enough

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to the convo where Brotzu's son claimed it would be out before or during this summer?

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to the convo where Brotzu's son claimed it would be out before or during this summer?

Here you go. Neverless, G. Brotzu said, about two weeks ago that he don’t know when the lotion will be realesed. Let’s hope he was aming for an exact date.

Attachments

• A070E32D-AE15-4B8C-BA17-633A263FCA69.jpeg
    A070E32D-AE15-4B8C-BA17-633A263FCA69.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 362

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is someone strong enough to handle multiple people having panic attacks simultaneously on 14th. If we believe what ieson guy just said.

I felt hopeless, dude 2016 and now these mofos are saying may, october, 2019.

guess what? brace yourself.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there reason to worry if no before-after pics are shown at the conference? If results in the studies are true and stability problems solved (they’re claimed to be fixed last year), I can’t really see a reason for not showing it.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol just f*** ieson. We are the only forum who have actually had any concrete news come to fruition (like the convo between brotzu and @Clockwise). Literally everything in the last 2 years on ieson has been bullshit. Its literally a week to go so lets just wait.
Yeah I agree with Ollie on this one. Ieson has said so much bullshit about release dates and practically everything.. like what they have suposively 4 different release dates now? All just a bunch of bs over there

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm increasingly worried that there will be no indication mentioned of when it will be commercialized on the 14th. Not sure why they would want to wait if they finished the trials w positive results and they own the patent. The production capacity of Fidia is definitely not what is holding them up. We need this by summer.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm increasingly worried that there will be no indication mentioned of when it will be commercialized on the 14th. Not sure why they would want to wait if they finished the trials w positive results and they own the patent. The production capacity of Fidia is definitely not what is holding them up. We need this by summer.
There is always something in the way for us, let's hope most rumors are false and we get some sort of official statement from Fidia soon after the conference.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the great news was fidia would be present at the sitri event (don't remember who found that but kudos to him because it was a game changer). ...
We will have news in few days. exciting times maybe because we rarely see (us members) such potential treatment... so we can still be optimistic until then.
like already said I don't see why this should not be effective to some extent. Let's cross our fingers for good news and numbers(maintenance, regrowth..) pictures before/after coming from that event. And above all for a "fair" release date?! I think we, poor souls, deserve something for our pugnacity don't we?

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im predicting there to be one tiny little catch about this stuff, like it smells terrible or something. Were gonna be walking around with full heads of hair smelling like protein farts i know it

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just worried it will be in release hell, as in that it never gets released because of whatever reasons.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
it would be so f*****g funny if after 800 or so pages and 2 years worth of total bullshit that this stuff actually works and acts as a sideless maintenance treatment

95% of this forum would be cured

i honestly would get a brotzu tattoo. i really would. ive never got one but i swear to god man if this f****r stops me going past nw5 without my dick falling off or turning me into a retard i will get one done

i would do it on my neck so the whole world could see. i would tell people this is the man that saved my life

i would walk around showing it with pride

please god let this be real

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t guys just a week left... It would be hilarious if the man himself read through all these pages, reading how dudes would get tats of him and frame his picture and hang it over their beds LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!