Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, barely any problem in my life, except you know, the problems pretty much everyone has to deal with on a regular basis, but that hair loss, that's something else, even though now I'm semi-ecstatic because my second hair transplant is currently growing in (2000 additional grafts for a total of 4000 on my NW5 area).

I'm also slowly realizing that this time, 4000 grafts might be "enough" for me since I have curly hair and low scalp / hair contrast, which also explains why it took me ages to notice my balding despite it starting aggressively at the age of 16. I don't need much coverage to look decent.

But my crown is nearly decimated, it's like I'm chasing my tail, I'll probably love what I see in the mirror in a few months but the problem still isn't completely taken care of, I know that if I get into an argument with someone, they won't hesitate to rip on my bald spot.

Anyway, I've already saved a couple of days off for October in case I need to fly to Italy to get my hands on this lotion. It'd be great if I can somehow avoid getting a third hair transplant for which I wouldn't have much grafts left anyway. Otherwise yeah, I'm lucky to be tall so that people rarely see the back of my head anyway.
How old are you now ? You are one of the veterans of this forum, i can't imagine fighting this fight for so long.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, barely any problem in my life, except you know, the problems pretty much everyone has to deal with on a regular basis, but that hair loss, that's something else, even though now I'm semi-ecstatic because my second hair transplant is currently growing in (2000 additional grafts for a total of 4000 on my NW5 area).

I'm also slowly realizing that this time, 4000 grafts might be "enough" for me since I have curly hair and low scalp / hair contrast, which also explains why it took me ages to notice my balding despite it starting aggressively at the age of 16. I don't need much coverage to look decent.

But my crown is nearly decimated, it's like I'm chasing my tail, I'll probably love what I see in the mirror in a few months but the problem still isn't completely taken care of, I know that if I get into an argument with someone, they won't hesitate to rip on my bald spot.

Anyway, I've already saved a couple of days off for October in case I need to fly to Italy to get my hands on this lotion. It'd be great if I can somehow avoid getting a third hair transplant for which I wouldn't have much grafts left anyway. Otherwise yeah, I'm lucky to be tall so that people rarely see the back of my head anyway.

You probably have at least another 2000 grafts in the bank. Let's say this lotion or whatever medication you are taking didn't work. You could have one last hair transplant (considering all were successful) and with a little help with hair concealers you are set for life. You have nothing to worry about my friend.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can this lotion bring donor hair to childhood thickness? Or thicken donor area?
If so, this will work for a quality transplant.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you need to understand even if this lotion works it won't be a cure but just a medication to fight hair loss. I like the optimism but some of you put way too much faith in it. Keep your expectations low so you won't end up dissapointed. Just saying.

If this lotion slows down the hair loss process without finasteride side effects I'd still call it a success.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is now another guy on Ieson who is claiming that he goes out with a girl from Fidia and that she says the lotion isn't revolutionairy, but better than what is on the market now (sounds pretty revolutionairy to me) and that she heard from a colleague that it won't come out this year because of "problems". Things are getting f*****g ridiculous, obviously don't believe him since that would add a fifth potential release time.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, based on all the posted Facebook convos involving Beps1, the patent, the earlier studies and the interview with the man himself , I have concluded that this will be a GREAT maintenance aid... which is GREAT because I am just starting to bald.. many of you would probably tell me to gtfo upon seeing my hairline and probably say that I shouldn't even be worried, but I have now 100% concluded that my hairline has risen 2 cm in the past 3 years, and am assuming that it will only progress the older I get. I am 28 years of age and will do anything I can to stop this horrible disease.

IF the lotion turns out to be a flop I am buying a 3 year supply of finasteride. Let's hope for the best!

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is now another guy on Ieson who is claiming that he goes out with a girl from Fidia and that she says the lotion isn't revolutionairy, but better than what is on the market now (sounds pretty revolutionairy to me) and that she heard from a colleague that it won't come out this year because of "problems". Things are getting f*****g ridiculous, obviously don't believe him since that would add a fifth potential release time.
WTF????

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Brotzu basically is the same as finasteride + min without sides, it would be the cure for most people up to nw5 I think. The best surgeons usually give good coverage on such cases if the donor is decent. In my case, I’d get a transplant right away and probably don’t worry too much about further hair loss for a very long time.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Yeah man. I've red same thing when visiting some p**rn site. One girl with AA is dating a guy from Fidia, and that guy told her that lotion is basically enchanted minoxidil and it will be available in 2020 due to stability problems

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance and very slight regrowth, like something similar to what you see with people who hop on the big three and report decent results after 6 months, but no miracle regrowth that will get a NW6 back to a NW1 I'm afraid, even though anything that does anything is always invaluable when it comes to hair loss treatments.
That's still good, man.

BTW, is the Brotion supposed to work in a "similar" way to finasteride and minoxidil, or is there a different action?
If so, then results may differ, otherwise it's like Bear said... it will be similar to current treatments. Not that that's not a success in itself.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man. I've red same thing when visiting some p*rn site. One girl with AA is dating a guy from Fidia, and that guy told her that lotion is basically enchanted minoxidil and it will be available in 2020 due to stability problems

Are we supposed to take you seriously, Elon Musk?

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that guy is an obvious troll. Did you read his first message, it contained a mocking attitude.

Speaking of current topic: Everyone is free to have their own expectations, there's no thought police.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw why are so much more hopes put into Brotzu than into other DHT scalp inhibitors , such as revivogen? After reading through it, the recipe does not sound revolutionary, potentially carrying the same side effects as finasteride or other topical DHT inhibitors.

Am I missing something here?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw why are so much more hopes put into Brotzu than into other DHT scalp inhibitors , such as revivogen? After reading through it, the recipe does not sound revolutionary, potentially carrying the same side effects as finasteride or other topical DHT inhibitors.

Am I missing something here?
You can put the lotion on your penis and it will grow 2 inches, can revivogen do that ?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm expecting Brotzu to show some phototrichograms of a very small area of the scalp that went from 40 terminal hairs to 41 terminal hairs, which for that particular follicular unit in that sample went from 1 to 2 hairs, which is technically and truthfully "a 100% increase in growth" for that follicular unit. Yes, it's misleading just like applemets who accurately claimed 110% regrowth. They weren't lying, their claims were just reported in a very misleading way.

Like "100% juice". It's not made completely out juice, it just has real juice as one of its ingredients.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, with how the hair loss industry has been going, I wouldn't be suprised if this wouldn't come out until next year, or be as good as claimed. If it sounds to good to be true, than it probably is. If 14th doesn't convince me I'm buying 6 month supply of finasteride + a new 6 month supply of minoxidil and hopefully reach my 20s without having to shave :(

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, with how the hair loss industry has been going, I wouldn't be suprised if this wouldn't come out until next year, or be as good as claimed. If it sounds to good to be true, than it probably is. If 14th doesn't convince me I'm buying 6 month supply of finasteride + a new 6 month supply of minoxidil and hopefully reach my 20s without having to shave :(
People are desperate for having in their hands an alternative to Finasteride. Don't worry for that.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

link on ieson