Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this from an old interview with dr Brotzu- Italian google translate

Waiting for this new product to come out, it is advisable to use borage oil and how (systemic, topical)?
Borage oil contains DGLA in small quantities, but the speech is different. The excipients must be brought into contact with the endothelial cells of the capillaries and with the hairbrushes and for this the cationic liposomes are indispensable. It is important to remember that both the equation and DGLA are not able to be absorbed by the skin. In fact it was necessary to insert them into cationic liposomes that allowed the crossing of the skin barrier.
I would like to mention that the capillaries that feed the hair bulb are composed of a single layer of endothelial cells. The DGLA / PGE1 involves:
• angiogenesis
• Increased blood flow
• Improvement of tissue oxygenation
• Anti-inflammatory action e
• antithrombotic

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is another snippet of the interview....with Dr. Brotzu What are the factors on which the effectiveness of the result depends? And how long should the treatment last?

The first factor is the age of the subject, the younger the positive responses are observed, the second is how long the alopecia has appeared.
In androgenetic alopecia, if the lotion is applied initially, the response is immediate.
It must be specified in each case the treatment must be repeated several times over time, because it does not act on the causes that determine the alopecia but prevents the causes of action.

7) By when, specifically, will it be put on the market? Are there any difficulties in Italy or will everything go smoothly?

I believe it will be able to go on sale within 12 months. The regulations of the sector must be respected.
At the end of the experimentation, we will evaluate the best approach to put the product on the market within a reasonable time.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is another snippet of the interview....with Dr. Brotzu What are the factors on which the effectiveness of the result depends? And how long should the treatment last?

The first factor is the age of the subject, the younger the positive responses are observed, the second is how long the alopecia has appeared.
In androgenetic alopecia, if the lotion is applied initially, the response is immediate.
It must be specified in each case the treatment must be repeated several times over time, because it does not act on the causes that determine the alopecia but prevents the causes of action.

7) By when, specifically, will it be put on the market? Are there any difficulties in Italy or will everything go smoothly?

I believe it will be able to go on sale within 12 months. The regulations of the sector must be respected.
At the end of the experimentation, we will evaluate the best approach to put the product on the market within a reasonable time.
So basically same as any other treatment. As early as you get on, it gives you better results. I hope that alpply for patients with less than 5 years. Since i been balding for 3 years now

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically same as any other treatment. As early as you get on, it gives you better results. I hope that alpply for patients with less than 5 years. Since i been balding for 3 years now
Hope so too. First signs in early 2015 but if I can get the hair back to how it was then then I would be ecstatic.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My life is going really well except for balding. Been talking to one of the most beautiful and kind girl, my business is going really well, and i saved enough money to expand my business. But balding never seem to stop, and really need this lotion to be legit and need to be on my scalp ASAP. Can’t wait

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My life is going really well except for balding. Been talking to one of the most beautiful and kind girl, my business is going really well, and i saved enough money to expand my business. But balding never seem to stop, and really need this lotion to be legit and need to be on my scalp ASAP. Can’t wait

As brotzu claimed, hope that lotion works well for us and we finally free from deep blue sky and balding.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds promising... I mean if these were Brotzu's actual words, I can't see how anyone could be pessimistic about this lotion anymore...

Notice how he even clearly states that this isn't a "cure" but halts the effects just like min and finasteride

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually decent news but it puts me in a horrible dilemma. I had great success on finasteride but I had to stop 3 weeks ago because I got shitty side effects from it after 3 and a half years (joint popping, no libido, ED, no morning wood, light depression). Side effects are gone now and I feel great physically (not so great mentally with a shaved head obvsly).

Wtf shall I do...get on another cycle until this sh*t is released and risk PFS? Or be a bald head for a year and risk brotzu not working anymore...how fast will my hair die for good.

Why, why does life not only always throw sh*t at me, but also throw it at me with the most inconvenient timing...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually decent news but it puts me in a horrible dilemma. I had great success on finasteride but I had to stop 3 weeks ago because I got shitty side effects from it after 3 and a half years (joint popping, no libido, ED, no morning wood, light depression). Side effects are gone now and I feel great physically (not so great mentally with a shaved head obvsly).

Wtf shall I do...get on another cycle until this sh*t is released and risk PFS? Or be a bald head for a year and risk brotzu not working anymore...how fast will my hair die for good.

Why, why does life not only always throw sh*t at me, but also throw it at me with the most inconvenient timing...
I would think any hair lost within a year Brotzu could revive, at least based on claims. Wait until 14th for info

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would think any hair lost within a year Brotzu could revive, at least based on claims. Wait until 14th for info

The report is referring to natural androgenetic hairloss, I just pray it will be the same for the sped up hairloss version you get from finasteride withdrawal.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conversation between @Clockwise and Brotzu’s son. The patent said the studies were done on both male and female subjects with various causes for hair loss. But in the conversation, that supposedly happened only a few months ago, he claims the first study was only done on alopecia areata (which often goes away or is solved with steroid injections anyways as I understand). My hopes are much lower now, f***.

Attachments

• 04E52099-4CB8-4670-A117-5300AD996D4D.jpeg
    04E52099-4CB8-4670-A117-5300AD996D4D.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 435

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did he even shave his head. He was a Norwood 1-1.5 in strayers (1997) and he was sly bald in fast and furious (2001). Makes no sense. Must have had dupa.

He was balding behind his frontal patch (which might or might not have been a hair transplant result). Anyways didn't hurt his career.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conversation between @Clockwise and Brotzu’s son. The patent said the studies were done on both male and female subjects with various causes for hair loss. But in the conversation, that supposedly happened only a few months ago, he claims the first study was only done on alopecia areata (which often goes away or is solved with steroid injections anyways as I understand). My hopes are much lower now, f***.
WRONG. The first study was for all types of hair loss, it was in the patent. The second one was presented by Brotzu in 2016, it only showed Areata results on children. The third one will be out in April 14.

Patent studies were never official.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the hair we have gained from minoxidil, will brotzu save that too?..

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WRONG. The first study was for all types of hair loss, it was in the patent. The second one was presented by Brotzu in 2016, it only showed Areata results on children. The third one will be out in April 14.

Thanks, I see! So he was refering to the second study then?