My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dontwannabeabetabob
spell-icup-icup-ew-you-see-me-pee-3rd-grade-31410290.png

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly, i do not care about the release date at all. just got a 2300 graft hair transplant to my crown / midscalp and forelock. i just do not want to see a surprise side-effect which minoxidil and finas gave me eventually. please bring something side-free brotzsu-sama!

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though effectiveness doesn't worry me too much, TheIdealForehead's thread made me belief in the science and potential of the lotion. I'm just worried Fidia are a bunch of idiots who don't know how to properly produce and market something and that the release date is postponed to 20XX

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this all turns out to be bullshit can you imagine the trust issues we're all gonna have for the rest of our lives.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though effectiveness doesn't worry me too much, TheIdealForehead's thread made me belief in the science and potential of the lotion. I'm just worried Fidia are a bunch of idiots who don't know how to properly produce and market something and that the release date is postponed to 20XX
It's profitable for Brotzu to release the lotion as soon possible. Explaining, within 2-3 years probably we will have something new - JAKs, Seti / Fevi, Tsuji, Follica so If lord Brotzu wants his money he better start cure baldies right now otherwise he risks to lose the moment.

If this all turns out to be bullshit can you imagine the trust issues we're all gonna have for the rest of our lives.
We already have them, man, already have

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust any release date at this point. Even Fidia employees may be wrong unless they are directly involved in it.

I am fairly confident they will say something about the release date on the 14th. But really if it works that well I am willing to wait a bit more.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust any release date at this point. Even Fidia employees may be wrong unless they are directly involved in it.

I am fairly confident they will say something about the release date on the 14th. But really if it works that well I am willing to wait a bit more.
But after some researching I believe the bellicapelli leak is the most likely since the person who leaked it really works at Fidia and has been working there for decades.