Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/
I feel like this has been posted before, but here is some points from an interview with Brotzu (translated via google chrome)
1. They used the S-Equol lotion on an areata child, so they did use the S-equol on kids.
2. People under 30 have total hair loss stoppage with vellus hair growing back to normal
3.People with hair loss under 2 years reacted the best (so more recent is better)
4. Once again, no side effects.
5. "The product should be put on the market when the trials that are in progress are completed."

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But after some researching I believe the bellicapelli leak is the most likely since the person who leaked it really works at Fidia and has been working there for decades.

Has this user posted info about the effects of the lotion?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
whyy.gif
But after some researching I believe the bellicapelli leak is the most likely since the person who leaked it really works at Fidia and has been working there for decades.
Not October..

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't wait til the 14th. The thread will die once we find out it's a scam.

this thread will never die my friend

it has become more than just a thread about a hair loss product

it has become much bigger than that

it has become a part of our lives

an institution

a legend amongst internet forums

a safe haven for everyone

a place we can live our hopes and dreams

be the person we always wanted to be

brotzu or no brotzu

this thread will live on forever

i wont let it die

i cant

if it dies, i die

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 years ? What the f***. Been balding before i turn 20, and i’ll be 22 to soon. I hope this sh*t comes out on may.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 years ? What the f***. Been balding before i turn 20, and i’ll be 22 to soon. I hope this sh*t comes out on may.
Remember he also said 5 years regrowth. 2 years could meant speed at which it worked

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and there were a girl on Ieson that said she met with fidia worker at the bar and he said the release is going to be the end of this year. Yeah so anything that comes from IESON are pretty bs

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dog goes to the same doggy daycare as a Fidia employee and when I picked him up yesterday he barked 4 times and then ran in a circle. So a release in 4 months seems most likely because I really doubt my dog would lie to me about something like that.

But the dog he heard it from could've been making it up, so I don't know. It could just be bullshit.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dog goes to the same doggy daycare as a Fidia employee and when I picked him up yesterday he barked 4 times and then ran in a circle. So a release in 4 months seems most likely because I really doubt my dog would lie to me about something like that.

But the dog he heard it from could've been making it up, so I don't know. It could just be bullshit.
Lol

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope we get a release date after Sitri and it’s for 2018. I’ll be devastated if it’s pushed out further and inclined to believe it’s snake oil for sure if that happened. I mean really if it’s legit and they got all the kinks out with the stability issues then what’s the hold up ?. A bunch of hogwash is what I say.
I wonder how long it took them to develop and commercialize minoxidil? Seriously he used the DGLA to avoid all the rigorous testing.. and it’s taken all these years already, so wouldn’t make sense if it was delayed to 2019. I want this now..