Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we can be 100% sure:
Dear........
Dr. Brotzu will attend the sitri conference.
Probabillly also Fidia, but at the moment i'm not sure.
As soon as possible i'll send you the updated programm of the congress.

it is work in progress.

Best Regards
Andrea Vanni
Executive Officer Of Italian Society for Hair Science and Restoration

Attend is much different than present.... Gives me no comfort .

Also, you guys act like this is a cure, it could be, but it may not be . Try not to get your panties in a bunch and take it in stride.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I wonder what it will cost though, finasteride/duta are pretty expensive as it is..

More. Its going to cost more. Finasteride has been in generic form for many years already its about as cheap as it can get. They still price gouge people though because its a cosmetic, and they think men will pay it

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad for whoever runs the contact email for sitri. They're probably really confused by receiving a ton of google translated to italian emails over the past 2 days asking about Brotzu/Fidia.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You thought so? Well that never happened... as for the other multiple things, same story.
Well it was true, I’ve been in this thread since it practically started. Trust me it has happened multiple times. I’ve always been optimistic about brotzu lotion and I hope to God that what the IESON admin said is true but their promises haven’t gone through before. If there are sources of the sitri meeting taking place I would love to see them. I’ve seen the Facebook messages which is great! But there is not info on Sitri. Overall I feel excited that there seems to be movement but I’d rather get evidence from a better source than IESON :/ but hey maybe they are right this time and I really hope they are

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
lol finasteride is like 10 dollars per month
I get a 3 months supply for $13.00 and it's legitimate since it's from Costco in the United States.

Reactions: br1

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it was true, I’ve been in this thread since it practically started. Trust me it has happened multiple times. I’ve always been optimistic about brotzu lotion and I hope to God that what the IESON admin said is true but their promises haven’t gone through before. If there are sources of the sitri meeting taking place I would love to see them. I’ve seen the Facebook messages which is great! But there is not info on Sitri. Overall I feel excited that there seems to be movement but I’d rather get evidence from a better source than IESON :/ but hey maybe they are right this time and I really hope they are

I sent them an email and they confirmed it.
If you question my word then you're really fkcked up.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To all losers who keep crying and question Brotzus speech at Sitri, go and get help you idiots.

Everything can happen but IT IS planned that Brotzu will be there. Stop crying and accept it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
To all losers who keep crying and question Brotzus speech at Sitri, go and get help you idiots.

Everything can happen but IT IS planned that Brotzu will be there. Stop crying and accept it.
@Royaume, I believe you. How is your hair doing?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dude how? Is that possible here in Europe?
Do you not have discount clubs like Coscto in Europe? If not see if you know someone in the US that can buy it for you who has a Costco membership.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent them an email and they confirmed it.
If you question my word then you're really fkcked up.

Dude why are you aggressive as f*** all the Time?

To those who ask whether royaumes Info is legit... He is pretty obsessed about the Brotion but, or because of that Iam a 100% sure He wouldnt Fake an E-Mail or anything else.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
f*** my doctor, why didn't he even mention this? In his view I have to pay 40 euros a month lol
Most doctors don't care how much you spend on medication unless you let them know you can't afford it and would like to know if there is any options to get it cheaper. I am sure a doctor can write a prescription for Proscar and instruct it must be cut into 4 or 5 doses for hair loss but most won't even bother. My doctor offered that to me when finasteride was not generic and I just said I don't feel like cutting them. It was my call but he offered. And he is balding himself. He always told me to stay on the medication even though I had minor loss. He is a cool doctor. You need to find one you like and is out for your best interest.